Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:39:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who do you think is Satoshi Nakamoto?
David Chaum - 2 (3.8%)
Tim C. May - 0 (0%)
Hal Finney - 5 (9.6%)
Adam Back - 0 (0%)
John Gilmore - 0 (0%)
Nick Szabo - 11 (21.2%)
Wei Dai - 1 (1.9%)
Phil Zimmermann - 0 (0%)
other - 33 (63.5%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who do you think is Satoshi Nakamoto?  (Read 1628 times)
felicanoma

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:40:09 AM

I think none of the list of data you make. because I think no one is included in my category if it is true that one of them is on the list that you created it.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
████ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ████
▬▬▬▬▬   ●   Whitepaper   ●   Facebook   ●   Twitter   ●   Telegram   ●   ▬▬▬▬▬
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:47:27 AM

He will never reveal himself, he is the founder of a new revolutionary idea who bringed him millions, even billions of dollars, why would him reveal himself? This could make him be in trouble or just be hunted by some guys who want to have all his fortune.
A.Chanaka Bandara

Activity: 140

Feeling Relax in Underpressure

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 06:59:45 AM

Sathoshi Nakamoto is the founder of Bit Coin. He introduce Bit Coin in 1980. But it came practical application in 2009. Some people say Sathoshi Nakamoto is a japanees team.

Blueblade

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:28:46 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto may be a person or a group.Male or female.No matter how much respect you need.
Because the name of Sathoshi Nakamoto was introduced to the world of blockchain technology and Bit coin.Blockchain technology is the greatest technology. So he is a genius.Satoshi Nakamoto is considered to belong to Japan.She also introduced a bit coin to be used around the world despite the Japanese.A new generation of digital currency
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:58:41 PM

I'm sure it's a group of people, and  they are hiding, so they are quite well-known personalities
As we know that bitcoin is centralized and no one knows who is the owner and from where it’s going operating I research on it but still I did not find the answer even I discuss with a lot of people but some of them are saying that satoshi nakamoto is the owner and some are saying no so it’s a question t know about bitcoin that who the owner and where dose he live and I’m sure that in future it will be clear to every single user about satoshi nakamoto.
spiritguardcharles

Activity: 104
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:39:36 AM

Actually the first time i heard his name, I though he was the founder of btc maybe because he was named in btc.However,when i do some research i finally found out that there's no even a connection between satoshi and btc maybe it was named by him for fun but i think there's still a reason behind this.Based on a few resources

http://www.ARBITAO.com
      THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
[          PRE-SALE starts on July 1st          ]
DRAWDE_3691

Activity: 168

Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:52:39 AM

I don't have any sources to cite, but I honestly think Satoshi Nakamoto isn't any of these guys. Who knows he might just be an adult/s having the time of his life living in Hawaii or something LOL. Assuming if he completely moved on from his or their(Satoshi Nakamoto might be a group) invention.

It shouldn't matter who he is though. He already did his part on this new technology. (It would be great if we knew who he really is though).
I would say the same thing too on which I don't see on those people on whose satoshi nakamoto. Ive selected on the poll (others) because I do strongly believe that Satoshi wont really easily expose himself even on other name that he would tend to use. If bitcoin is anonymous then definitely hes anonymous too. No one really knows on whos satoshi nakamoto and people or even government do really strive to seek him.

It is really true, if he/she ever been exposed especially in media, with what bitcoin is now, what do you think will happen to him/her. No one even know the exact gender of Satoshi. One thing is sure, we all benefited and enjoying a lot on what he did long time ago. Grin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   ESCROWCOIN  ●  Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⦿  Discord  ⦿  Twitter  ⦿  Telegram  ⦿
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⦿  BUY NOW   ⦿  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ailcab

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:29:19 AM

Right. Anyways Satoshi is one of those genuises and the one who created bitcoin.
I don't have any sources to cite, but I honestly think Satoshi Nakamoto isn't any of these guys. Who knows he might just be an adult/s having the time of his life living in Hawaii or something LOL. Assuming if he completely moved on from his or their(Satoshi Nakamoto might be a group) invention.

It shouldn't matter who he is though. He already did his part on this new technology. (It would be great if we knew who he really is though).
I would say the same thing too on which I don't see on those people on whose satoshi nakamoto. Ive selected on the poll (others) because I do strongly believe that Satoshi wont really easily expose himself even on other name that he would tend to use. If bitcoin is anonymous then definitely hes anonymous too. No one really knows on whos satoshi nakamoto and people or even government do really strive to seek him.

It is really true, if he/she ever been exposed especially in media, with what bitcoin is now, what do you think will happen to him/her. No one even know the exact gender of Satoshi. One thing is sure, we all benefited and enjoying a lot on what he did long time ago. Grin
ejswift

Activity: 253

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:00:57 AM

I am not syre on my answer because its not verified correctly and i researched that satoshi nakomoto is the maker of bitcoin and i dont know if what is his real name but i guess he will come out soon in the media

Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:04:44 AM

To me he'll always remain anonymous since he wished to be faceless when Bitcoin first started. So essentially it does not matter anymore who the creator of Bitcoin is, he has created something special that will change the world and that is more important than his identity. And for all we know he has passed away already.

Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:12:00 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the originator of bitcoins and block chain technology, this wonderful invention was created under the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto it might be either a group of people behind the invention or a single individual no one is sure of that as the creator is not ready to reveal his identity to the public and this technology is created in such a way that the identity of the bitcoins user's is kept safe and secure for transacting world wide and no one has the right to control the bitcoin transactions as it is a decentralized network.

BitcoTK

Activity: 172

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:26:09 AM

I think Sathoshi Nakamato is not a persen.It is a group name.I am not 100% sure.But this project is can't complete in one men.
Klestar

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:42:57 AM

I don't have any idea who is Satoshi Nakamoto from these guys, but i think his not just one who created bitcoin but a group, because if he is just one it couls take so much time to done that or maybe he built it himself since 1990's but theres one thing i surely know, Satoshi Nakamoto is a Billionaire !
catdiscinert

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:35:40 PM

According to the Wired and Gizmodo, Satoshi is debated to be Australian entrepreneur Craig Wright. The tech magazines claimed to have evidence yet Wright has to comment about it.
djlasdlsk

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:39:59 PM

Satoshi nakamoto is founder of bitcoin,but never com to public.this is big secret who is he.satoshi is great person and intelligent person.
jdhkslj

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:43:36 PM

I searched in google who is satoshi,i got  one photo and he belongs to japan.he said,he is not founder of bitcoin.i am very anxiety to know who is real satoshi.
hrdgaul

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:05:43 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is a term used by an unknown person and is a bitcoin designer and the result of its original application refers to Bitcoin Core. [1] Through its application in Bitcoin Core, the blockchain database has also been planned with careful thought for the first time. In a series of actions, the issue of double-spending in digital currency can be found by Satoshi Nakamoto for the first time. Satoshi Nakamoto is an enterprising follower in connection with bitcoin development until 2010.
Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:29:15 AM

It's really hard to identify the inventor or inventors of digital currency. They may have a legitimate reason not to reveal this information. But I think these are group of persons who consulted each other before showing it to the public.

nyong

Activity: 213

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:36:34 AM

he is the person or anything that create bitcoin and makes bitcoin popular until now
skyland999

Activity: 213
Merit: 13

Wonderful World

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:48:58 AM

I do not think Satoshi is the person above, I am still curious about who Satoshi is because I have not found a source related to who he really is, and he is an important person in my opinion who created this popular digital money and is very useful for people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: