Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:31:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SKUNKHASH] Magnatum - Signatum Fork - Unique Feature - Bounty 2 On  (Read 70710 times)
Moondoggie

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:28:36 AM

Will stick with this coin and have faith though   Smiley

What can we expect after additional nodes (inc Tor) and the web wallet?
dungtnut

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:04:49 AM

So you agree?

Like many others

OUR VOICES MUST BE HEARD

-MGT Miner

I'm sorry, why did you start mining a coin that you knew, up front, had unlimited supply if you don't want a coin that has unlimited supply?  If you don't like it, go somewhere else.

The way I look at these coins is as a Darwinian experiment.  Each coin tries something a little different, and the fittest survive.  Let the market decide, and if this experiment is wanted.. it will succeed, if not, it will fail.

We don't know if an unlimited supply coin with Magnatum's particular reward scheme will work or not.  There is no point in jumping to conclusions before it's even had a chance to succeed or fail.

The developer has already said they will evaluate at least once per year whether or not to limit supply, based on how the market is performing.  So please stop with the demands.  If you don't like the way the coin works, then go somewhere else.
one like for you.
Nemo1985

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:44:09 AM

The dev should be more present, this coin could become an improved version of signatum, better code, masternodes and a longer pow life...
Unlucky it doesn't seem to be like that... :\
KevinMiles
Copper Member

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:33:00 PM

I think the MGT has some great potential and with proper support it can skyrocket. When Signatum get to POS all its hashing power will shift to Magnatum. Difficulty will rise as the popularity goes up. This is will be the only SKUNK coin mineable. All community needs to help its popularity rise. Wink
Kirill38RUS

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:37:08 PM

I think the MGT has some great potential and with proper support it can skyrocket. When Signatum get to POS all its hashing power will shift to Magnatum. Difficulty will rise as the popularity goes up. This is will be the only SKUNK coin mineable. All community needs to help its popularity rise. Wink
+1 
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 05:14:06 PM

Hi,

We've added MGT to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

skunk pool:

http://www.zpool.ca/site/gomining?algo=skunk

Blocks found by zpool:

http://www.zpool.ca/site/block?id=2475

Explorer:

http://www.zpool.ca/explorer/MGT

Peers:

http://www.zpool.ca/explorer/peers?id=2475

Cheers!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
crypto.lawyer.187

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:19:30 AM

Here is a new mining pool for mining MGT.
It's based on YiiMP, no registration is needed :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:8433
  • User     : YOUR_MGT_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=MGT

Exemple of CCMiner command line :
Code:
ccminer.exe -a skunk -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:8433 -u BDTZdAtexHCrDciiZzmwFuivGXDjHCCNnN -p c=MGT

Happy mining Smiley

SO MANY POOLS FOR A COIN WITH UNLIMITED COUNT....

DEVS!!!!!!!

PLEASE MAKE A VOTE TO PUT A TOTAL LIMIT ON THE NUMBER OF COINS

LIKE 5 years WORTH ... 3 years !!!! SO OUR PROJECT CAN BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY

So many people asking for this constantly.

So you agree?

Like many others

OUR VOICES MUST BE HEARD

-MGT Miner

Something should happen, seems little communication from dev.
Maybe when SIGT goes POS soon more attention will come back to this coin.

THIS.

And a limit on the Coin.

then to the MOON WE GO IN OUR SPACE LAMBOS
seventux

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:21:43 AM

So you agree?

Like many others

OUR VOICES MUST BE HEARD

-MGT Miner

I'm sorry, why did you start mining a coin that you knew, up front, had unlimited supply if you don't want a coin that has unlimited supply?  If you don't like it, go somewhere else.

The way I look at these coins is as a Darwinian experiment.  Each coin tries something a little different, and the fittest survive.  Let the market decide, and if this experiment is wanted.. it will succeed, if not, it will fail.

We don't know if an unlimited supply coin with Magnatum's particular reward scheme will work or not.  There is no point in jumping to conclusions before it's even had a chance to succeed or fail.

The developer has already said they will evaluate at least once per year whether or not to limit supply, based on how the market is performing.  So please stop with the demands.  If you don't like the way the coin works, then go somewhere else.

well said dude  Wink
crypto.lawyer.187

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:56:44 PM

So you agree?

Like many others

OUR VOICES MUST BE HEARD

-MGT Miner

I'm gay  Wink

Any body have problems w Magnatum wallet
Mine not syncing
borderline

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:58:17 AM

you wrong... altcom has skunk and more people mine ed follow it than magnatum...
and altcom are in contact with sigt..

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
Nemo1985

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:47:13 AM

So the dev is a ghost, for sure this is a promising bump and dump coin lol
KevinMiles
Copper Member

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:28:17 AM

you wrong... altcom has skunk and more people mine ed follow it than magnatum...

We will see soon, I guess.
kabarbogor

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:18:59 PM

So the dev is a ghost, for sure this is a promising bump and dump coin lol

waiting for the magic of the developer lol
brubic

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:30:45 PM

Until the end of the signatum mining remains 4 days. Perhaps some of the hashpower will go to the magnatum, but more likely the largest part will be spent on equihash forks.
The MGT does not have a good exchange yet
crypto.lawyer.187

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:06:03 PM

Until the end of the signatum mining remains 4 days. Perhaps some of the hashpower will go to the magnatum, but more likely the largest part will be spent on equihash forks.
The MGT does not have a good exchange yet

IS THE WALLET DOWN

WHAT A SHIT COIN

SELL IT NOW WHILE U CAN
kellog90

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 11:05:26 AM

COINMARKETCAP?Huh
magnatum (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:10:43 PM

COINMARKETCAP?Huh

They require $10k trade volume
Raymee

Activity: 394
Merit: 135

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:41:51 PM

Why no vote here? Huh  Huh https://novaexchange.com
Moondoggie

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:18:03 AM

Why no vote here? Huh  Huh https://novaexchange.com

Something is needed asap
crypto.lawyer.187

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:48:38 AM

I agree

going to give this coin 2 weeks before it is clear the Dev is Dead or MIA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: