August 29, 2017, 04:01:10 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2017, 09:02:19 AM by MuAm

Remove

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zalando95

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:25:14 PM

So much bs in your thread. And yes, your post is a fucking promotion.
For sure coin owners pay for articles and more. The more, the better. They get known in the crypto scene with much articles.
ICO listing is also not always free, sure. (Saying that you should not invest to list a coin but then saying "You need $5,000- $10,000 to be on these sites" is btw. senseless).
Then bounties. They are paid in the coins the devs share, not USD. Bounty is giving away coins for free or for small services (like twitter shares etc.).
I have no idea why you're hammering so hard on advisors. Not much ICO are made with useless advisors, why should they?
ICO devs chose persons who are useful for them, or for example friends. It's their decision.
Same with team members. It's not easy to find good team members but it will be much more harder if your coin/concept is shit.
The whole post cointains stuff that everybody should already know. ICO is mostly for people to make money, nothing more.
MuAm (OP)

Activity: 112

“It always seems impossible until it's done.”

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 05:06:49 PM

So much bs in your thread. And yes, your post is a fucking promotion.
For sure coin owners pay for articles and more. The more, the better. They get known in the crypto scene with much articles.
ICO listing is also not always free, sure. (Saying that you should not invest to list a coin but then saying "You need $5,000- $10,000 to be on these sites" is btw. senseless).
Then bounties. They are paid in the coins the devs share, not USD. Bounty is giving away coins for free or for small services (like twitter shares etc.).
I have no idea why you're hammering so hard on advisors. Not much ICO are made with useless advisors, why should they?
ICO devs chose persons who are useful for them, or for example friends. It's their decision.
Same with team members. It's not easy to find good team members but it will be much more harder if your coin/concept is shit.
The whole post cointains stuff that everybody should already know. ICO is mostly for people to make money, nothing more.

You should breath, since we agree about most of the stuff! Why you are so upset? Breath! We are on the same page here!

kaolin

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:57:53 PM

you going to launch a project with damn big of Fund, no offense but you really have to give more 'things' to encourage the community, Team and specification for example, that would be great.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
MuAm (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 06:00:50 PM

you going to launch a project with damn big of Fund, no offense but you really have to give more 'things' to encourage the community, Team and specification for example, that would be great.
We are give as much as we can or been asked, but we refuse and reject what other are doing! Because they try to sell you something thats not real!
This thread about us giving more " things" to the community!

admosfir

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:01:46 PM

it's a boring time to read this thread. you must make the thread more interesting sir. i'm sorry to say that, but this thread is really bored.
Forbis98

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:03:20 PM

this thread is really bored Angry Huh
MuAm (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 06:04:48 PM

it's a boring time to read this thread. you must make the thread more interesting sir. i'm sorry to say that, but this thread is really bored.

Have you seen the end of it? Couldn't make it more interesting! Sorry truth always boring!

kaolin

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:32:14 PM

We are give as much as we can or been asked, but we refuse and reject what other are doing! Because they try to sell you something thats not real!

great ! and could you explain to us an easy-short of Why we should Investing in your project my friend ? I think everyone here wanna know as well

BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
MuAm (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 06:37:45 PM

great ! and could you explain to us an easy-short of Why we should Investing in your project my friend ? I think everyone here wanna know as well

We are going to give you a free access to your health record, and easy to use healthcare online solution! So you stop over paying, and have much better healthcare services, one app instead of 16 apps.

And on financial coin side, we will be one of the most mass adopted coins in the US. based on $5.5 trillion ecosystem, and the benefits of that investment should be clear.

blackbold

Activity: 384

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:58:16 PM

yeah.. in the end there are the most amazing info. 2,500,000 sold on pre-sale from 29,999,997. but, how you can make me and another member sure that's real??
MuAm (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 07:07:31 PM

yeah.. in the end there are the most amazing info. 2,500,000 sold on pre-sale from 29,999,997. but, how you can make me and another member sure that's real??

I am sorry should we kept that information private? Or should I give you the wallet addresses/ bank accounts and go head ..check until you are fully satisfy? How about I start sending you list of people to contact and check if they invested or not?

Ask guys like ICOCOUNTDOWN.COM Alex should give you solid information about us!

We followed the practice of all Pre-sale ICO process.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: