Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:52:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES Conspiracy!!  (Read 1432 times)
kriticko29

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Well most of the time the predictions and good news we hear about waves is just make up stories trying to gather new investors while in reality the real deal is the price doesn't even change. It's a battle between our expectation and reality.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
valr

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:11:37 PM

Can someone help me out and confirm if the BITTREX waves wallet is down for them too?

Been down for 24hours+

Yep, it is down. I have a pending deposit with 16 confirmations out of the 20 needed. Been waiting for it to clear for over a day now  Angry
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:24:39 PM

What's the deal with WAVES??  There has been some good news about WAVES yet the price is going nowhere!!

1. WAVES supposed to have the smart contracts feature implemented by Christmas time!!
2. Burger King Russia launching their own Whopper coin based on WAVES platform!!
3. WAVES supposedly is going to be traded on an exchange out of CHINA!! http://coremedia.info/blockchain-news/item/894-waves-may-come-to-china

Yet the price seems to stay flaccid and steady for the most part with some dips!!  It's like being in a room with a super hot naked stripper and you can't get it up!!  It's like WAVES is suffering from coke dick!! Har har!!  Why is it despite these good news stories WAVES is just flopping around like a limp dick!!  

I want to hear what other people think about this!!
1. 'Supposed' is the key word here, you know how IT development goes - final implementation is in most cases delivered "Soon™" and no delayed projects are something fairly common.
2. Yeah, we all heard stories about Burger King accepting Bitcoin, Litecoin and now what? Waves? Highly unlikely.
3. Waves 'may' be traded on Chinese exchanges - but apparently, it is not that popular in China...
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:28:25 PM

Waves is currently making alot of ground. Don't worry about it. Matter of time before it settles at a higher price. That will be around 20$
there's a lots of things to offer after all waves already make his name into crypto currency if i remember it right last year its been a talk
why waves is not moving but now we seen a lots of rise considering this project still young do have a lots to improve.
True, and before waves was noticed I don't think anyone wanted to invest or even buy this coin but when it boomed, everyone was like talking about waves and the plateform and its project. It will just be a matter of time and this coin will go to the moon before you know it.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
je_jeph

Activity: 117

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:36:19 PM

waves is a good coin,its will show us a great feature in future Grin
just hold and what the dev team do

asma555

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

Need Bounty Manager?Hire me on telegram @asma500

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:52:31 PM

waves is good. i have some waves and I'm holding it.now waves rate is down but few days later it's price will be high.so buy waves and hold it.

=≡ mHealthcoin ≡=  [。MINE, YOUR HEALTH ! 。]
▐| Providing a free health platform to manage your healthiness |▌
TELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERGITHUB
quentincole32

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:43:28 PM

waves is good. i have some waves and I'm holding it.now waves rate is down but few days later it's price will be high.so buy waves and hold it.

Yep. WAVES is a good solid coin, if you can hold onto it. It will eventually prove to be a good investment, especially if they actually implement smart contracts, who the hell knows when that will actually be.

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
befrank

Activity: 174

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:27:36 PM

Jups it is going to rise soon, just saw a Facebook sponsored ad about the new lite client interface. Just be patient!!!
valr

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:36:22 PM

Jups it is going to rise soon, just saw a Facebook sponsored ad about the new lite client interface. Just be patient!!!

Could you take a screenshot and post it here? I am curious to see what it says.
kevinn669

Activity: 241

Tokens That Store Virtual Energy

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:00:54 PM

Could you take a screenshot and post it here? I am curious to see what it says.

Yes, I would also like to read this news.
In general, this coin seems to me promising. But I am a realist and I can not hope that the price will grow several times. Maybe in a few years

████████████                                                     
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███          ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       
 ██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███         ██▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀ ▐███▌   ██▀▀▀▀██▄▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀       
 ██     ██  ███   ▄▄    ██▄    ▀    ██     ██ ██   ██     ██    ██           
 ██ ▄▄▄██▀  ███  ████   ▀██████▄    ██    ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ██ ▄▄▄██▀    ██           
 ██  ▀██▄   ███   ▀▀    ▄    ▀██    ██    ███████  ██  ▀██▄     ██           
 ██    ▀██▄ ███         ██▄▄▄▄██    ██   ▐█▌   ▐█▌ ██    ▀██▄   ██           
 ▀▀      ▀▀ ███          ▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀   ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀   ▀▀           
            ████████████     █████████████                                   
                                       ███                                   
         ████████ ██▄      ██          ███  ████████▄   ▄▄█████▄▄  ██▄     ▄██
         ██       ████▄    ██     ▄▄   ███  ██    ▀██ ▐██▀     ▀██  ▀██▄ ▄██▀
         ██▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██▀███▄  ██    ████  ███  ██   ▄▄██ ██              ▀███▀   
         ██▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ▀███▄██     ▀▀   ███  ██ ███▀▀  ██    ██████     ▐█▌   
         ██       ██    ▀████          ███  ██  ▀██▄  ▐██▄     ▄██     ▐█▌   
         ████████ ██      ▀██          ███  ██    ▀██▄  ▀▀█████▀▀      ▐█▌   
                              ████████████                                   
      ▄▄▄▄        ▄███▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄       ▄████▀
               █████   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀   
 ▀▀████████▌ ▐██▌     
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀ ▄▄   
               █████▄ 
             █▄ ▀████▌
             ███  ▀███▌
             ███    ▀▀▀
             ███       
             ███       
             ███           
            ▐███▌     
           ▄█████▄     
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Register and Get Access
Facebook   Telegram
Twitter       Announcement
Blazarius120

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:03:48 PM

I was pretty chapped with Waves when I bought into the Strata ICO because it was going to be build on Waves. Then it doesn't even get traded on waves the volume was about $50 a day when I looked. Kind of stupid. Not to mention the volume for trading any of the other coins is crap too.

Aureliusy

Activity: 325

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:13:29 PM

Every Ocean has waves. They look promising especially with a tsunami. When you compare it to the total water mass of the oceans. It is as insignificant as insignificant can be.
Ergo:  Don't Ride this Waves
mangodream

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:27:49 PM

This month, a partnership was announced between Gazprombank and Waves. The partnership concentrates on the detention of ICO for Russian mining companies, which brings some legitimacy to the platform.
But Waves is also the biggest Russian blockchain project and suddenly, Russia has plan to ban cryptocurrency sales to ‘ordinary people’… It could maybe explain why the waves value is not increasing.

I'm holding my waves patiently...
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 08:35:53 PM

Waves is really still standing in place with a rate of 5.4 dollars. But this coin has good potential. I think this coin will soon show itself. Now is the time to buy it so that it can fly with it.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:30:42 PM

Waves is a good coin and will jump up one day but i know what he OP is saying. So many great new features and business links, along with a new dex about to be released. I think whales are manipulating the price but when they stop, it will go up quickly

CryptoBagHolder (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:48:04 AM

Waves is a good coin and will jump up one day but i know what he OP is saying. So many great new features and business links, along with a new dex about to be released. I think whales are manipulating the price but when they stop, it will go up quickly

When is the new DEX coming out?
ROT13

Activity: 169

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:02:23 AM

rewind 6 months and replace waves with monero.  A bright future and great tech do not equal a constantly appreciating price.
Lucky_U

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:02:34 AM

Yes, it's seems strange that's price no reaction on a good news. But I think in one moment price will rise huge.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: