Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:21:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PHOENIX PLATFORM 🔥 SMART CONTRACT + PRIVACY 🔥 COMING SOON [VSYNC.IO]  (Read 144736 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
Fishmaster42

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:04:01 PM

Vsync price is raising day by day and this is not a pump. Price is increasing very slowly. You cant call this pump.
Its only 2.5 mln coin for sale right now. Thats very low compare to the total supply.
Coins are locked away by masternodes and by other people waiting to accumulate 250K to run a masternode.
This is a great coin. Guys if you want to buy cheap this is not a good way to buy cheap coin by spreading FUD.
Thing take time and developers are working on this coin. This is early days of PIVX. If you dont invest you are going to regret it.
Masternode owners are going to have huge passive income with this coin in future. I am receiving 600 USD per month with 2 mn which is paying my house down payment. I am very happy already with the coin price of only 4 cent I get 300 USD per MN. So you can calculate what will be reward with the higher price. And remember MN is going to be expensive and is already expensive so the number of Mns doesn't grow over time due to 250K coin requirement to run a MN.

Good luck

Sorry I must have missed the bit where you explain any long term use for this coin other then a master node. If the price is going to increase so much why are the dev team dumping this coin.
Fudster want cheap coin. ha ha no coin for you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fishmaster42

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:04:57 PM

Vsync price is raising day by day and this is not a pump. Price is increasing very slowly. You cant call this pump.
Its only 2.5 mln coin for sale right now. Thats very low compare to the total supply.
Coins are locked away by masternodes and by other people waiting to accumulate 250K to run a masternode.
This is a great coin. Guys if you want to buy cheap this is not a good way to buy cheap coin by spreading FUD.
Thing take time and developers are working on this coin. This is early days of PIVX. If you dont invest you are going to regret it.
Masternode owners are going to have huge passive income with this coin in future. I am receiving 600 USD per month with 2 mn which is paying my house down payment. I am very happy already with the coin price of only 4 cent I get 300 USD per MN. So you can calculate what will be reward with the higher price. And remember MN is going to be expensive and is already expensive so the number of Mns doesn't grow over time due to 250K coin requirement to run a MN.

Good luck

Sorry I must have missed the bit where you explain any long term use for this coin other then a master node. If the price is going to increase so much why are the dev team dumping this coin.

I do not know much about the road map, I know that its coming next month or in February. Vsync has something to do with syncing with blackchain.
I am not sure what this is about but its going to solve a problem. This coin is going to be used for something and also has masternode.
No body is dumping this coin. As you see on the marked there are only 2.3 mln coins for sale atm. There were 3 mln coin last week. So number of available coin on the market is decreasing and orders increasing. Coins are getting locked away by masternodes. Thats why the price is raising slowly and this progress is organic. I dont see any pump and dump here. And I believe when this coin be listed on bigger exchanges and introduction of road-map and website, the price will be at least x20.
Brilliant post as usual starting to become a fan of yours. Fish
GioSteele

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:15:10 PM

If the price is going to increase so much why are the dev team dumping this coin.

Because they need money to make vacation for weeks, while other devs work 24/7 to succeed their project  Grin Grin Grin
I just noticed even blockfolio is showing the old vsync coin, i checked on the website and its STILL under construction, the last time i have checked the status was 2 month ago?!?! wtf, how long does it take to make a website?? this is just a weekend project, not a serious coin, so of course it will dump every time you see some green candles. good luck!  Roll Eyes
octain

Activity: 96

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:12:36 PM

Good luck

I do not know much about the road map, I know that its coming next month or in February. Vsync has something to do with syncing with blackchain.
I am not sure what this is about but its going to solve a problem. This coin is going to be used for something and also has masternode.
No body is dumping this coin. As you see on the marked there are only 2.3 mln coins for sale atm. There were 3 mln coin last week. So number of available coin on the market is decreasing and orders increasing. Coins are getting locked away by masternodes. Thats why the price is raising slowly and this progress is organic. I dont see any pump and dump here. And I believe when this coin be listed on bigger exchanges and introduction of road-map and website, the price will be at least x20.
Vsync has something to do with syncing to the Blockchain...

You call this a brilliant post?

That makes no sense. I dumped this coin. I only really purchased it because it was super cheap and I could play around with a masternode. When it became a 10 bagger i dumped it.

Fishmaster42

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:32:28 PM

Good luck

That makes no sense. I dumped this coin. I only really purchased it because it was super cheap and I could play around with a masternode. When it became a 10 bagger i dumped it.

Nice you want a cookie
Parsa1

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:57:25 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 04:17:14 PM by Parsa1

Good luck

Guys I was honest with you and I said I do not know much about the road-map. No one does but it comes a positive surprise soon.
What I know is that I bought my 2 masternodes with 1000 USD. Now they are worth 22000 USD.
I started my masternodes 2 month ago and they never stopped or had any issues what so ever.
The rewards have paid me back my initial investment and I see an organic price development.
I do not know why you dumped your coins but I wont do that. Why I should dump a coin which is giving me 600 USD a month.
Remember early investors gain more due to taking a higher risk. I have a good feeling about this coin.
I remember in early days of PIVX, which was last year, a lot of people like you came and said this coin is a scam we dumped our coin.
One guy dumped his 100K PIVX. I told him you have made a big mistake. He laughed at me. Now you can see who is laughing.
I see Vsync as PIVX in early days, but much better when it comes to gaining potential for masternode owners.  
Good luck.

JudgeDredd_

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:11:12 AM

VSX F.A.Q. (unofficial)

1. What is VSX coin (Vsync)?
Main information here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2133048.0

Main features:
● Privacy obfuscation features
● Fast transactions
● Really decentralized
● PoW and PoS stages
● Masternodes available
● Stable working blockchain
● Eco-friendly (in PoS stage)
● Wallets for many platforms
● Inflation-protected by increasing number of coins locked in masternodes and decreasing rewards
● Other features are coming soon with roadmap that will be released in Q1 2018.

2. Where can I download the wallet?
On bitcointalk, the link is in 1st answer.

3. How much coins for the masternode?
250 000 VSX.

4. My wallet does not sync, how to fix it?
Go to bitcointalk thread (link in 1st answer), copy nodes to your vsync.conf file, save it and restart the wallet. Than you will see in left down corner "... month ahead" or something like that. Wait a couple hours till red message "Out of sync" disappears.
We hope developers will make this progress automatic in next wallet versions.

5. Where can I trade VSX?
There are some exchanges for VSX:
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/VSX/BTC
https://c-cex.com/index.html?p=vsx-btc
https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_VSX/
https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=VSX_BTC
c-cex.com seems to be not working right now (they said they are on vacation), so we recommend to buy on coinexchange. It also has the biggest volumes.

6. How to setup my masternode?
Look at instruction on bitcointalk (link in 1st answer).
If you want to run it separately from your main PC and main wallet, you can use this instruction: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2133048.msg26153267#msg26153267

7. What are links to Twitter, Discord, Telegram, site, github?
Twitter.com/VsyncCrypto/
Discord.gg/Arqhyqg
T.me/VSXcoin
T.me/VSXBrasil
T.me/VSXRussia
Github.com/VsyncCrypto/VSX
The site Vsync.pw is under construction now, devs promised to update it when roadmap released in Q1 2018.
Block explorer is working - explorer.vsync.pw

8. Why the last commit on github was some month ago?
Devs doesn't have to make commits everyday or second. They could be working on project and publish commits when finish current updating stage. We (community) think you'll see a lot of fresh commits in 2018.

9. Why should I trust devs? What if this is just a "pump&dump" coin and they will leave the project?
At all the way of Vsync devs did not give us a chance to say they do not keep promises.
We think they are so stupid to make 1 million and disappear when they really can make 10, 100 millions or even a billion. Make a great project, make reach themself and all VSX holders.
A couple of months spent with blackjack, cocaine and hookers does not worth some years of courts and prisons or being searched and ass-kicked by community.
We hope they are really going to make VSX great.
And it's also not just a pump and dump coin already, as you can see it really shows organic grows by the moment (Jan 28 2017).
Community is not interested in pumpers to be involved, even if it is even a famous dick-eater, or somebody else.

10. What happened to XVS? How can I swap my XVS to VSX?
That was an old ticker for Vsync that devs could not support anymore. They swapped it for free to VSX, that was announced and swap time was like near 1 month. Right now you can only sell your XVS and buy VSX. We should admit that was an issue, but devs did not disappear and made all the best way keeping their reputation clear.

11. Why should I run VSX masternode?
When PoW phase ends the only way to mine VSX would be staking or running masternode. The second feature should bring you more VSX. And it's also eco-friendly way of mining.

12. Can I unclock and spend VSX from my masternode?
Yes. Eenable "Coin Control" in the wallet options and go to "send" and click on "Inputs". You can then unlock the 250k and sent them, but you won't get rewards for that masternode anymore.

13. Where can I see VSX masternodes statistics?
https://masternodes.pro/stats/vsx
https://masternodes.online/currencies/VSX/

14. What are rewards for PoW and PoS phases?
Look at first post on bitcoinlak thread.

15. How can I help VSX to get listed on bigger platforms?
Most of them have "suggest coin" feature. Don't be lazy, it takes a couple of minutes but together we can really help it to be listed for free. You can also ask the devs for donation address for paid listings.

16. How else can I help VSX?
Just spread information and share it on twitter, facebook, discord, telegram, imageboards, etc.

17. I did not find an answer for my question in this FAQ, where can I get it?
Search on bitcointalk thread, telegram and discord chats by keywords. If your problem/question has no answer than ask the community - that would be polite way.
wow amazing, thanks
dumedoibct26

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:36:55 AM

Vysnc reached the point of 300 satoshi yessterday, what an amazing movement of the coin!
fusionfoto

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:06:45 AM

Vysnc reached the point of 300 satoshi yessterday, what an amazing movement of the coin!

exactly. Its been a wonderful investment and even those who were on the old coin and swapped can't complain about the returns.
tmt226

Activity: 149

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:04:44 AM

I am waiting for new developements from developers. As you can see, Solaris performed very well, both coins have almost same specifications. So I think developers should hire more developers to keep up their works on time.
Yeah, exactly right! The initial features of both those coins are almost the same, so Vsync's price will totally depend upon the product or new updating features which will be released in the year of 2018. Let's wait till the time when Vsync fly to the moon like Solaris.
ayasemoon789

Activity: 132

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:14:32 AM

Good luck

Guys I was honest with you and I said I do not know much about the road-map. No one does but it comes a positive surprise soon.
What I know is that I bought my 2 masternodes with 1000 USD. Now they are worth 22000 USD.
I started my masternodes 2 month ago and they never stopped or had any issues what so ever.
The rewards have paid me back my initial investment and I see an organic price development.
I do not know why you dumped your coins but I wont do that. Why I should dump a coin which is giving me 600 USD a month.
Remember early investors gain more due to taking a higher risk. I have a good feeling about this coin.
I remember in early days of PIVX, which was last year, a lot of people like you came and said this coin is a scam we dumped our coin.
One guy dumped his 100K PIVX. I told him you have made a big mistake. He laughed at me. Now you can see who is laughing.
I see Vsync as PIVX in early days, but much better when it comes to gaining potential for masternode owners.  
Good luck.
bought my 2 masternodes with 1000 USD?Why buy nodes can make money? Does anyone teach me?
tmt226

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:08:58 AM

Moon soon.
Please show us evidence for your belief or forecast that Vsync will fly to the moon. I need detailed and transparent evidence
H0DL

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:51:08 AM

Moon soon.
Please show us evidence for your belief or forecast that Vsync will fly to the moon. I need detailed and transparent evidence

The only way to get really detailed and transparent evidence is to wait some time and see the rise by your eyes.

Now you can only analyse, guess and hope.

Read my F.A.Q. above - maybe that will help you. I've tried to make it candid and tranparent.
Xadja

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 06:04:26 PM

Guys,

My masternode has status MISSING. What does it mean? And how can I fix this?

Thanks!
Parsa1

Activity: 225

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:39:06 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 08:06:30 PM by Parsa1

Passed 300 sat now. There are only 2 mln coins for sale on the market. There were over 3 mln last week.
And orders are raising. It means price will go further up due to accumulation of coins with masternodes.
Price will be x10 in 2 month at least.

update: 1.7 mln coin left on the market. Just enough to make 7 masternodes.

Rookie Trader

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:28:17 PM

I think this is pump and dump coin.

I see no fundamentals for this price to go higher.

No proper web page.

No information about the team.

No roadmap.

No whitepaper.

I stay away and will not inves.
H0DL

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:23:40 PM

I think this is pump and dump coin.
I see no fundamentals for this price to go higher.
No proper web page.
No information about the team.
No roadmap.
No whitepaper.
I stay away and will not inves.

You already told by the same words and got answers.

How many times will you repeat the same things like a fudding bot to dump prices?

Oh, wait...
H0DL

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:30:30 PM

Guys,

My masternode has status MISSING. What does it mean? And how can I fix this?

Thanks!

Check every step with the first post or this instruction https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2133048.msg26153267#msg26153267

I guess your masternode has been run already if you did everything right and have static IP. You can also try to run it manually in debug console (look in my guide).
tmt226

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:39:26 PM

Moon soon.

The only way to get really detailed and transparent evidence is to wait some time and see the rise by your eyes.

Now you can only analyse, guess and hope.

Read my F.A.Q. above - maybe that will help you. I've tried to make it candid and tranparent.

Thanks for your explanations. I will stay tuned and keep following the project in long-term.
JudgeDredd_

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:25:48 AM

---
This coin is anti-fud. go away haha, you are mad you sold at 20 sat ?
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: