Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:50:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PHOENIX PLATFORM 🔥 SMART CONTRACT + PRIVACY 🔥 COMING SOON [VSYNC.IO]  (Read 144736 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
AltMiner.net

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

AltMiner.Net | Low-Fee Pool | 2hr Payout

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 10:41:32 AM

http://xevanminer.ga

Amount 225 VSX and fee only 2%

1 Hours payment

You don't respect the masternode payments. Please modify your pool that masternode payments are respected. Thx.

⚠️🚀 https://altminer.net 🚀⚠️ Low fee, multi algo pool | 2 hr payout | No registration required. ⚠️🚀 https://altminer.net 🚀⚠️

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 12:03:18 PM

Hi,

We've added VSYNC to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

xevan pool:

http://www.zpool.ca/site/gomining?algo=xevan

Blocks found by zpool:

http://www.zpool.ca/site/block?id=2460

Explorer:

http://www.zpool.ca/explorer/VSYNC

Peers:

http://www.zpool.ca/explorer/peers?id=2460

Cheers!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
hendsan

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 01:27:16 PM

please fix ur pool pls, my infocoins still not paid till now

Yiimp based Mining Pool Low Fee waroenkcryptopool.com
sparker327

Activity: 462

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:19:04 PM

You can mine xevan with NVIDIA cards ? Interesting...

no, algo xevan is not nvidia friendly

I mine with my CPU and make about 50-60 per day while my GPU Mines other stuff.
danspasiva

Activity: 417
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:35:13 PM

I have 2 rigs.

I have to say I've personally used Zpool for multi-algo switching and got about 40-50% less than i was expected to.  Then i tried to just stick to one algo and stuck with Skein for literally days, got about 20-30% less than what I actually should have earned in that time based on the pool's stats.  I used hashrefinery during the same time for Skein only with my other rig which is the same setup, and got maybe 5-8% less than what i was expected to receive (compared to Zpool's 20-30% less).  Overall Zpool was basically awarding me 20% less than another pool that was mining the exact same coins, on multiple occasions to make sure it wasn't an isolated incident.  The only thing that is positive about Zpool is that the payouts were actually made.  I would basically recommend any pool in this list above Zpool.  No offense Zpool, but something is going on with your pool and I have personally lost money using your pool, twice.

I really hate to shit on ppl its totally not my style but this happened to me personally and something is definitely fishy about Zpool.  I have personally completely lost any faith I had in Zpool's accuracy and legitimacy, I'd love to hear a response in regards to why this is happening Crackfoo, your pool is set up fantastically with many options and is well and alive, 2%+ fees are also being charged, why on earth is there then an additional 15-25% that goes missing?
SteamOctanePool

Activity: 84

sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 06:51:11 PM

VSX has been added to SteamOctanePool.com!  

Currently only 0.25% fee for (at least) the next 7 days!  

Use your wallet address as your username, and c=VSYNC as your password.  

NO REGISTRATION REQUIRED, Just point your miner with your config and get paid directly to your wallet address.  

Example Config Below.  

-a xevan -o stratum+tcp://steamoctanepool.com:3739 -u VDV1uD2aQB9dzaGNQnKdMh4PLmrvUfbBYd -p c=VSX
Statistic update again.  

SOPool has paid out 117187.58 VSX Worth around 0.21BTC at the current rate!
We have 58 miners generating around 270 Mh/s.  
And we have hit 34% of the last 100 blocks!  

Come mine with us!  

Sopool.us - High performance cloud pool | DDOS Protection | Auto Load Scaling | Pool build & hosting services | Node Hosting Service | Need a pool for your favorite coin?  PM us and let us know about it!
AltMiner.net

Activity: 210

AltMiner.Net | Low-Fee Pool | 2hr Payout

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 08:28:18 PM

I have 2 rigs.

I have to say I've personally used Zpool for multi-algo switching and got about 40-50% less than i was expected to.  Then i tried to just stick to one algo and stuck with Skein for literally days, got about 20-30% less than what I actually should have earned in that time based on the pool's stats.  I used hashrefinery during the same time for Skein only with my other rig which is the same setup, and got maybe 5-8% less than what i was expected to receive (compared to Zpool's 20-30% less).  Overall Zpool was basically awarding me 20% less than another pool that was mining the exact same coins, on multiple occasions to make sure it wasn't an isolated incident.  The only thing that is positive about Zpool is that the payouts were actually made.  I would basically recommend any pool in this list above Zpool.  No offense Zpool, but something is going on with your pool and I have personally lost money using your pool, twice.

I really hate to shit on ppl its totally not my style but this happened to me personally and something is definitely fishy about Zpool.  I have personally completely lost any faith I had in Zpool's accuracy and legitimacy, I'd love to hear a response in regards to why this is happening Crackfoo, your pool is set up fantastically with many options and is well and alive, 2%+ fees are also being charged, why on earth is there then an additional 15-25% that goes missing?

Can you compare this with https://altminer.net please? We are here to hear your voices Smiley

⚠️🚀 https://altminer.net 🚀⚠️ Low fee, multi algo pool | 2 hr payout | No registration required. ⚠️🚀 https://altminer.net 🚀⚠️
danspasiva

Activity: 417
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:18:41 PM

I have 2 rigs.

Can you compare this with https://altminer.net please? We are here to hear your voices Smiley

So far so good on altminer.net  I have not had any issues that I can point out.  Same with steamoctanepool both are paying out as they should with no missing coins or hidden fees in my experience.
Lomingo

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:32:54 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 09:46:39 PM by Lomingo

I have one Problem...

I send you my coins and you change it to VSX.

Now you have xvs and you could sell it. Why haven´t you done it like
Bitcoin with Bitcoin Cash? All holders of XVS get the same ammount of VSX?

If your new development is maybe worthless, you can switch to xvs with no loss.
I not excited when i think about it actually.
Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin is essentially the same coin w/ same codebase.

VSX has a completely new codebase.

That could be right. But you now have the double in worth! You don´t see any problem?

why isn´t it possible to grant all XVS holders the same amount of VSX? What are you doing with the
"old" XVS? Isn´t there any temptation for you to sell the XVS? No... i am not excited! Absolutely not. we have no guarantee, that you work on vsx in the furture. We have no guarantee that you don´t sell the XVS. And if you don´t sell the XVS, the worth of XVS gets maybe higher. Don´t you see the problem? You produced worth out of nothing. And that is a big problem. We don´t know anything about the future, but if XVS will rise and VSX will get worthless, than we have a big problem.

The only good way would be. We had send you XVS and you send us VSX. Ok! That is your guarantee that we have XVS. Now it should be your turn to send us XVS back, that we can prticipate in growing of XVS. If XVS would be worthless in the future, than we all have no problem with that. But would it be more worth than VSX we all Ivesotors have a Problem.
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 09:46:37 PM

I have one Problem...

I send you my coins and you change it to VSX.

Now you have xvs and you could sell it. Why haven´t you done it like
Bitcoin with Bitcoin Cash? All holders of XVS get the same ammount of VSX?

If your new development is maybe worthless, you can switch to xvs with no loss.
I not excited when i think about it actually.

That's actually a very good and viable question. What does the dev do with the old XVS? If he has sold them wouldn't we be able to see it on the blockchain?

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
SteamOctanePool

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 10:04:49 PM

I have 2 rigs.

So far so good on altminer.net  I have not had any issues that I can point out.  Same with steamoctanepool both are paying out as they should with no missing coins or hidden fees in my experience.

Thank you for the positive feedback! 

Sopool.us - High performance cloud pool | DDOS Protection | Auto Load Scaling | Pool build & hosting services | Node Hosting Service | Need a pool for your favorite coin?  PM us and let us know about it!
SteamOctanePool

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 10:40:45 PM

VSX has been added to SteamOctanePool.com! 

Currently only 0.25% fee for (at least) the next 7 days! 

Use your wallet address as your username, and c=VSYNC as your password. 

NO REGISTRATION REQUIRED, Just point your miner with your config and get paid directly to your wallet address. 

Example Config Below. 

-a xevan -o stratum+tcp://steamoctanepool.com:3739 -u VDV1uD2aQB9dzaGNQnKdMh4PLmrvUfbBYd -p c=VSX

Hey All,

Just an FYI we have lowered our fee to 0.1%.  Here is the new announcement as well as our name and URL change!  SteamOctanePool.com will still continue to work for at least the next year as we migrate to the new address. 

SOpool.us (Formerly SteamOctanePool.com) has lowered the fee of VSX to 0.1% for the next 72 hours!

Mine on one of the fastest most reliable pools on the net!  We are hosted the top cloud platform, with built in DDOS resistance!

Use your wallet address as your username, and c=VSX as your password.

No Registration required.  Rewards will be sent to your address every 5 hours!

Example config below

Code:
-a xevan -o stratum+tcp://sopool.us:3739 -u VDV1uD2aQB9dzaGNQnKdMh4PLmrvUfbBYd -p c=VSX

Donation Address: VDV1uD2aQB9dzaGNQnKdMh4PLmrvUfbBYd

XVS (OP)

Activity: 573
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:48:02 PM

Thanks for the new pools that just joined VSX in its journey!

will add them to the OP.

▐█▄                             █▌
▐██▄                            █▌
 ▐██▄                          ▄█▌
  ████▄                        ██▌
  ▐████▄                       ██▌
   ▐█████▌                    ███
    ██████▌                  ████
    ▐██████▌                ▄████
     ███████▌               ████▌
     ▐███████▌             █████
      ▐████████           █████▌
       █████████         ██████
       ▐█████████▄      ██████▌
        ██████████▄    ███████
        ▐██████████   ███████▌
         ████████   ▄████████
         ▐██████   █████████
          ████   ▄█████████▌
          ███   ███████████
               ███████████
             ▄███████████▌
            █████████████
            ████████████
            ▐██████████
            ▐█████████
            ▐████████
            ▐███████
            ▐█████▀
            ▐████
            ▐███
            ▐█▀
            ▐▀

VSYNC
| 

OF MONEY
CRYPTO-CURRENCY
| 

▄▄▄
▐█████▌
██▀ ▀██
██▄ ▄██
 █████           ▄▄▄
  ███          ▐█████▌
   █           ██▀ ▀██
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀█   ██▄ ▄██
           ▀    █████
                 ███
           █      █
           ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  █▀                 ▀█
  █                   █
█ █   ▄   ▄   ▄   ▄   █
█ █   ▀   ▀   ▀   ▀   █
█ █                   █
█ █▄                 ▄█
█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▄
 ▀▀█   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   █ ▄▀
   █▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
|
olegoleg117

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:10:11 PM

Tell me where you can see the initial distribution of coins

How much was pre-marketing, how much is already in circulation, what percentage is frozen in MN and so on?

I can not find
oli123

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:19:50 PM

Currently I have 10000 VSX. I'm mining further. I mined at several pools from the OP but this proved to me https://pool.coin-miners.info/.
Many miners. Everyone has a choice. I've noticed that coinexchange had a downtime about maintenance. But now it's online.
New exchange https://c-cex.com/?p=vsx-btc. Great work dev. Image for the community.

RODPALMEIRA

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 02:49:31 PM

The VSX community is perfect, everyone takes their doubts, Dev is active in discord and that brings security to investors, congratulations to everyone who is believing in the project, we are already going to 100 masternodes.
hexoli

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:17:56 PM

I am very happy with this coin.. I believe she will value a lot in the future.
hexoli

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:29:39 PM

will it be possible to freewallet put the vsx to vote, so they can put the wallet mobile to vsx.
this would be a good idea?
ahrimanbro

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:31:10 PM

so another master node coin without utility..  Roll Eyes
HarryPorter

Activity: 610
Merit: 506

crypto = passion

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:34:41 PM

so another master node coin without utility..  Roll Eyes

like it more then tones of ICO "with utility", as for example one of them you got in your personal text & signature.

Specially now, after statements from USA: https://www.sec.gov/oiea/investor-alerts-and-bulletins/ia_icorelatedclaims
and China: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-04/china-central-bank-says-initial-coin-offerings-are-illegal

enjoy with "another" ICO coin with utility"  Cool

https://www.bitmex.com/app/register/XTo064 - enjoy a 10% fee discount for 6 months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: