Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:21:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is dangerous....  (Read 2829 times)
suprex333

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:37:36 PM

Don't be discouraged by the crypto world and your experience, your time is still long and your chances are long, so education is the most important thing, and crypto is also a useful thing for your future if you are able to manage it, so crypto is not a dangerous thing. If you succeed in crypto then you will enjoy and enjoy plunging in crypto.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Le Anh

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:46:05 PM

Crypto is dangerous, if you make it dangerous. you take a gamble and if you take on that is to big then you make it dangerous. its so cliche but don't invest more then you can lose. do your own research and use common sense it will get you a pretty far
dbijoy

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:49:40 PM

I am sure crypto is not dangerous. The field of behavioral finance, which combines the study of psychology and finance, teaches us that there is a range of cognitive biases that can affect your decision-making process when it comes to making investment decisions. To help you to prevent yourself from making avoidable trading losses, you will learn about the ten most common cognitive biases that can affect your cryptocurrency trading in this guide.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:00:44 PM

Coins can only be accessed, or “mined” by solving complex computing problems. As each block of coins gets mined, the problems become harder and harder, requiring increased computing grunt.This currency is private and totally anonymous, which has prompted a surge in users choosing Bitcoins to pay for illegal goods, primarily through the online.
devil before evil

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:50:40 PM

It is true that the advent of bitcoin and its ilk of cryptocurrencies, of which there are more than 1,600 and counting that have been digitally minted, has democratized many aspects of finance. This lowered barrier to entry creates a wide entrance and a very narrow exit, which as is prone to happen in the real world during Black Friday shopping frenzies for example, can lead to collateral damage as people rush to get out. The exit can be barred due to technological constraints, currency
YusufOlmez

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:11:02 PM

The crypto is dangerous, but how? There are millionaires who invest here. There are people who want to earn something like us from scratch. As a result, we will not lose very serious losses (except time)
TheLoser

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:36:45 PM

Many people went to the crypto currency on the wave of the HYIP in 2017 and thought to quickly make big money without having any experience or knowledge in the trade. But 2018 was a year of falling and many lost their money, because they were not ready for such a fall. Therefore, it is possible for many crypto currencies to be dangerous and you really should do your exams in this situation and not engage in crypt.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:47:18 PM

I think there is nothing dangerous, it is the user who is dangerous, like a knife if you make it for good then he will be good and vice versa. Likewise with cryptocurrency.

maxilopez

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:50:46 PM

we all lost our money in this market at the very beginning of our journey and there is nothing wrong with that but, unlike you, the author, I certainly will never again be engaged in trading

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
ganjasmokingg

Activity: 255

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:03:31 PM

Hello everyone, Today i'd like to share my story.
So in 2017 in sept, I first mined some electroneum coins and they were worth like $200 later, I as a student couldn't afford to buy Bitcoins for trading or holding, So mining did helped me ETN was a good coin, i would mine like 50 a day and it turned 20cents each, I got addicted to crypto and trading but i was scared to trade and lose those 200$ because then i'd have nothing, So from Sept to Nov, i'd just watch graphs and look at coins, Watch videos, try to learn trading and everything and in December i started trading and you guys know what happened at December 2017, But i was prepared so my $200 turned into like $150, still a loss but anyway.
But it went like this and i kept trading and everything, and i was in love with it...... Sadly in my Exams, I failed 3 papers in total 5... Because of Crypto, it takes you away from Real world, So i was disapointed because of it.
Now i trade carelessly without emotions, and i went above $200.. I saw many times and now experience told me its true that trading is 10% skills, 10% luck, 10% patience and 70% emotions....

good luck and enjoy your lives and don't ruin anything.

Edit: I still have high hopes from Crypto and i think this will change my life and i'll be not worrying about Studies later, But like people say "Don't put everything in one Basket" , so always have a backup. Study is my first priority and Bitcoin can be my side struggle and with luck and hard work, i might not have to worry about studies then.
I think your problem is just to control your time so that everything goes smoothly. Because the crypto is now commonly used as an extra income, we can not afford to miss the work we are pursuing to spend time with it. I think that investing properly will make it easy to make a profit
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:31:13 PM

So in 2017 in sept, I first mined some electroneum coins and they were worth like $200 later, I as a student couldn't afford to buy Bitcoins for trading or holding, So mining did helped me ETN was a good coin, i would mine like 50 a day and it turned 20cents each, I got addicted to crypto and trading but i was scared to trade and lose those 200$ because then i'd have nothing, So from Sept to Nov, i'd just watch graphs and look at coins, Watch videos, try to learn trading and everything and in December i started trading and you guys know what happened at December 2017, But i was prepared so my $200 turned into like $150, still a loss but anyway.
But it went like this and i kept trading and everything, and i was in love with it...... Sadly in my Exams, I failed 3 papers in total 5... Because of Crypto, it takes you away from Real world, So i was disapointed because of it.
Now i trade carelessly without emotions, and i went above $200.. I saw many times and now experience told me its true that trading is 10% skills, 10% luck, 10% patience and 70% emotions....

Edit: I still have high hopes from Crypto and i think this will change my life and i'll be not worrying about Studies later, But like people say "Don't put everything in one Basket" , so always have a backup. Study is my first priority and Bitcoin can be my side struggle and with luck and hard work, i might not have to worry about studies then.
I think your problem is just to control your time so that everything goes smoothly. Because the crypto is now commonly used as an extra income, we can not afford to miss the work we are pursuing to spend time with it. I think that investing properly will make it easy to make a profit
I also have high hopes with it too, I know that crypto is really in the process of getting adaptation with most people and in the whole world and there are different kinds of reactions about it, I am also hoping that crypto will really change the world and each peoples lives in the future.

DJ_Rick

Activity: 241

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:37:52 PM

I don't think that crypto is dangerous itself. To my mind, it is better to use crypto, trading now. I think that it is better to follow the crypto market always because soon there will be great changes
ashar.ashfaq26

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:53:57 PM

It’s not dangerous but a kind of
You have to take risk in this business and show the holding power  power. If you wanna be rich in this and go far
koldir

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:58:26 PM

Maybe you are right, but I think that it is still a strong word, because the bigger the problem now is not, it's just a little difficulty that only more prererostayut in something more.
dodgi

Activity: 146
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:08:52 PM

Crypto is dangerous for those who are just starting out and have little understanding of the intricacies of which coins have fundamental growth and which are just trash coins. Right, you say you need no emotion to trade in the market, because your fear prevents right thing to do and act. For newbie crypto is dangerous

Gramna

Activity: 197
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:32:41 PM

I believe that anything can be dangerous, it depends on how and how will use it. And I think it is totally unfair to blame crypto because of the consequences of your actions. Remember this is just a tool, we the people are still the ones responsible on the consequences of our actions.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  

Jump to: