Bitcoin Forum
September 15, 2024, 01:19:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RED PULSE TOKEN (RPX)  (Read 1318 times)
AdolfinWolf (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:21:22 PM

What do you guys think about this ICO? It looks very small (15MIL$), and the idea seems pretty promising. Their team is very experienced, by the looks of.
Alot of potential in my opinion to easily grow to a 100 million marketcap, which would mean x10 or so.?

See, https://coin.red-pulse.com/
(Whitepaper for who's interested, https://coin.red-pulse.com/wp-content/uploads/redpulse-whitepaper-en.pdf)

Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:26:20 PM

I for one am definitely going to invest.
I got a large part of my NEO when they where still Antshares at 6 dollar, so it should give me a very good return if all goes well.

AdolfinWolf (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:24:52 PM

I for one am definitely going to invest.
I got a large part of my NEO when they where still Antshares at 6 dollar, so it should give me a very good return if all goes well.
That's what got me interested in this ICO aswell, the fact that it is hosted on NEO. I feel like the same thing that happend with the basic attention token will also happen to this ICO.

There's probably some whales which will scoop all the coins right before anyone else can buy in, which makes it even more lucrative to try and get in.

chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 02:32:44 PM

I read somewhere this is the first ICO on the Neo platform. I would investigate and read the whole white paper to understand better this project.

delpiero10

Activity: 270
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:35:34 PM

I think it might be very hard to get into this ICO...
JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:01:02 PM

A Chinese ICO run on a Chinese platform that Chinese people cannot participate in. What's the logic in that though?
Yurickz

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

To the Moon!

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:02:52 PM

I am still on the fence if I should participate in this ICO, but I do hope it bumps my NEO holdings back up.

Analogplutonium

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:06:31 PM

I am still on the fence if I should participate in this ICO, but I do hope it bumps my NEO holdings back up.

I'm not sure yet as well. I'm also not sure which wallet should be used to be able to participate with a high chance. And propably it's needed to pay a lot of fees to get higher priority to get into this ico?
yura888

Activity: 364

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:13:42 PM

15 million? This is not enough for such a project. I must invest and wait x10)))

zokora

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:34:37 PM

This project does not interest me. Only neo bagholders are interested in this ico hoping this would be pump reason for their coin but this seems unrealistic to me. There are lots of similar projects on ethereum
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:37:04 PM

This project does not interest me. Only neo bagholders are interested in this ico hoping this would be pump reason for their coin but this seems unrealistic to me. There are lots of similar projects on ethereum

Research sharing projects? Which are those?

posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:39:20 AM

It seems okay but at the same time it doesn't seem any different than half a dozen other projects of past six months. There's no real guarantee that wants this money is raised for them that they're going to follow through and do anything that they say. That's the problem with the Ico set up that we have now it has a lengthy process to provide protected funds to the development team but it doesn't require them to do anything to follow through on their initial promises.
Pasutinmeur

Activity: 302

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:45:58 AM

I read somewhere this is the first ICO on the Neo platform. I would investigate and read the whole white paper to understand better this project.
The red pulse token will have used the neo platform but it seems the dev already delayed the project and those chinese investors already sold their neo and move to another ico. I think that the only chance to make the project successul to encourage the western investors.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Alcarin

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:48:14 AM

The red pulse token will have used the neo platform but it seems the dev already delayed the project and those chinese investors already sold their neo and move to another ico. I think that the only chance to make the project successul to encourage the western investors.

Nonsense...

NEO dip was due to semi FUD of china goverment prohibiting their people participation in ICO, and RPX went above and beyond and even goes through KYC of your passport to check your nationality and blocks china and USA and Singapore...

Thats why NEO has fallen even rthough there is no law yet about that... RPX is serious and banned before official law, just to be safe.

Which is good, they really are serious about making it work...

Buy neo while its cheap Smiley

Very happy if you use my ref link:
Kuccoin: https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=E3I9Ij
delpiero10

Activity: 270
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:35:26 AM

Buy neo while its cheap Smiley

that's exactly what I'm doing  Cool. I think this will be one of the best ICO this month.
_ICOBroker_

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 09:00:34 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 09:11:43 AM by _ICOBroker_

Anyone that is unable to participate in this ICO, due to location restrictions (USA, China, Singapore), consider using our brokerage services.
We allow investors to participate in any ICO, regardless of location.

Visit our website http://icobroker.trade/ or mail us icobroker<AT>protonmail.ch for additional information.
Otherwise leave a comment in our ANN thread, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2144224, and we will get back to you asap.

If any other ICO interests you, but is not listed on our website, let us also know!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: