Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:00:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Mining OS] MinerOne.net - All in One solution for Crypto Miners  (Read 844 times)
kpatrik (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:30:40 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2017, 04:24:30 PM by kpatrik

SITE: http://minerone.net

New mining operation system and web based dashboard.
All in One solution for Crypto Miners coming soon...

The BETA version will include these features:

Auto Overclocking
Keep calm, sit back in your chair or lean on the couch, MinerOne OS detects every graphic card and overclocks one after another to the highest stable performance. Maximum hashrate, optimal temperature and power efficiency will be reached under 24 hours.

Auto Detect
With Auto Detect function, MinerOne system will detect your rig and setup, everything after boot. To start the Auto Detection, you only have to turn on your rig with plugged in USB drive, and then cilck 'Detect Rig' on the web-dashboard. No config files, no program lines, no manual tweaks, just push the button.

Dashboard
Forget the keyboard and mice. All of your mining rigs are configurable on MinerOne web-based Dashboard. You can see charts of your hashrates, pool activities and earnings. MinerOne will make You feel like you have a personal mining assistant.

Easy to Deploy
Just write an image file to the USB drive and put in your rig and start it. Yes, thats all. We provide compatible system images for both AMD and nVidia rigs.

Addons
MinerOne OS, MinerOne Sync, MinerOne Dashboard, All in One. This is a complete solution even if you are a pro or a beginner. We are working hard to integrate most advanced programs, pools, miners with a global API.

BIG data based config
What is the highest GPU and memory overclock frequencies? Are you overheated? You have an unstable rig? What about your effective hashrate? We are collecting huge amount of operation stats and provide the optimal highest performance for you to keep your rig more profitable.

BETA Release date: 15 November 2017

With subscription You can join the BETA test and get notified about News and Updates instantly - Subscribe on http://minerone.net website

Check it out:
http://minerone.net
bibyfok

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:21:22 PM

I'm IN ! I have a rig ready for the beta Cheesy
taserz

Activity: 800
Merit: 293

Created AutoTune to saved the planet! ~USA

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:29:14 PM

This seems very interesting!

Autotune Firmware for S19 and S19j! Overclock, Underclock, AutoTuning. Asic.to The MOON Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency 30w/TH up to 85th/s!!Mining bitcoin since 2011 • Best nerd decision of my life
sevenmiles

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:34:27 PM

Auto Overclocking
Keep calm, sit back in your chair or lean on the couch, MinerOne OS detects every graphic card and overclocks one after another to the highest stable performance. Maximum hashrate, optimal temperature and power efficiency will be reached under 24 hours.

This looks the most attractive, any video or screenshots?

DarkMoonCBK

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:25:27 PM

15 November 2017?It's too late
ntsdm1

Activity: 394
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:26:49 AM

this is a nice idea for the miners first starting out
 or for the lazy ones that dont want to  do much!
either way i am interested to see this work!
yobigd20

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:33:54 AM

Does the auto-overclocking include auto-reflashing the gpu bios with optimized memory straps?
kpatrik (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:59:15 AM

Does the auto-overclocking include auto-reflashing the gpu bios with optimized memory straps?

The BETA version will not change the BIOS, because it is very dangerous operation. MinerOne will be using OC over graphics drivers shipped from AMD and nVidia to safe your cards.
In the future MinerOne OS will include atiflash and nvflash for flashing BIOS, if dear users needed.
MetaSk

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:17:28 AM

this looks really really attractive if you add auto bios flash only the sky will be a limit Smiley

I will watch closely to user experience on this project, if it goes well, I'll definitely join
kpatrik (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:53:14 AM

this looks really really attractive if you add auto bios flash only the sky will be a limit Smiley

I will watch closely to user experience on this project, if it goes well, I'll definitely join

Thank You, and all of Yours! We are working hard on development, and we would like to post screenshots as soon as possible.
Feel free to share the project info with your friends
soulful100

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:13:20 PM

Interesting... May I ask what other features are planned to be added to the final release?
kpatrik (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:46:48 PM

Interesting... May I ask what other features are planned to be added to the final release?

We are planning to develop iOS and Android applications. Apps can display your overall hashrate, statistics, tips and estimated earnings. MinerOne is developing a solution that will be able to fetch punctual calculated stats from the pool to your mobile device (or smart watch).
Mobile applications releases are planned on Q1 of 2018. Every small amount of donation will help us to create the best product for you as fast as possible.
infidelio

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 01:11:15 PM

Will it be able to mine on any pool or do you have to add beforehand?
kpatrik (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:33:07 PM

Will it be able to mine on any pool or do you have to add beforehand?
Yes, it will be able to mine on any pool.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: