Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:45:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Experimental Community - e11.io  (Read 310 times)
e11io (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 08:23:55 PM

Guys,

How are you?

I'm Matías Nisenson, CEO at Experimental (https://e11.io) - It's been a while now since we started thinking about this project, but we had another company called Tiempy. We finally sold Tiempy to a European competitor, and now are full time dedicated to this vision.

We see a world where the blockchain technology is not only for a few, but for everyone. We think it can and will improve every single industry, but even though companies, government and media are helping we're still far away from a fully distributed world.

That's why we created Experimental, we will work on projects (that we call experiments) which main goal is to teach the masses, to show them how the blockchain can improve  daily life.

That's why our first experiment is a game, a mobile game on the blockchain. We need to find other applications that will work as bridges.

Our own community had many many ideas that will be voted when the time comes for a new project.

I'm writing this post to hear you guys out, and to learn from you. Do you have any ideas you would like a company like Experimental to work on?

If you have ideas, or like discussing them, we are looking for you. Our pre-ico is open on https://e11.io but we're only taking in 300 people for now, we want a focused and active community. ICO will be open for everyone.

Anyways, I'm here to discuss ideas, who's in?

Mat

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
owocki

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 09:50:24 PM

Shouldn't this be in the project announcements section?
e11io (OP)

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 10:29:17 PM

Shouldn't this be in the project announcements section?

I kinda wanted to discuss some ideas, we already announced the pre-ico, not the goal here.

Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: