Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:03:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a copy of Pubg  (Read 722 times)
adroitful_one (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:34:54 PM

A friend of mine is wanting to play pubg tonight. I'll be picking it up later tonight when my sig campaign payment comes in and will be paying in Bitcoins anyways, so I figured I would come here and see if anyone has it at a discount. So i'm looking for a copy of the game or Steam voucher worth $30. Let me know what you got.
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:47:28 PM

There are a couple of sellers that I have been able to find around the forums that sell PUBG at a discounted price for BTC.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1934798.msg19213919#msg19213919

I have personally bought from this individual and my copy of Battlegrounds is still working perfectly. As I mentioned in the thread, I have no idea of where the seller gets the keys from to sell them at such a discounted price, but so far, everything has been working perfectly fine.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
adroitful_one (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:21:58 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2017, 02:34:37 AM by adroitful_one

There are a couple of sellers that I have been able to find around the forums that sell PUBG at a discounted price for BTC.

I have personally bought from this individual and my copy of Battlegrounds is still working perfectly. As I mentioned in the thread, I have no idea of where the seller gets the keys from to sell them at such a discounted price, but so far, everything has been working perfectly fine.

That's exactly what I was looking for! Thanks a ton! I won't even have to wait for my sig to pay me at that price. How long have you had your key? I really don't care where he gets them from if he's got them that cheap.. Lol.

I've sent him a pm and haven't heard anything from him yet. If he doesn't respond before tonight, i'm going to need an alternative.

I've searched for everyone that's selling the game on here they're all really scammy or haven't been online at all and it's like 4 am their time. I've got about 2 hours left then i'm going to have to pay full price for it if anyone's trying to sell.
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:43:42 AM

That's exactly what I was looking for! Thanks a ton! I won't even have to wait for my sig to pay me at that price. How long have you had your key? I really don't care where he gets them from if he's got them that cheap.. Lol.

I've sent him a pm and haven't heard anything from him yet. If he doesn't respond before tonight, i'm going to need an alternative.

I've searched for everyone that's selling the game on here they're all really scammy or haven't been online at all and it's like 4 am their time. I've got about 2 hours left then i'm going to have to pay full price for it if anyone's trying to sell.

I have had my key for around 3 months without a problem. However, if you are looking to get the key within 2 hours, you are most likely out of luck. The guy that I quoted above did take a while to contact after he initially sold me the game. He is certainly not one of the most active member in the forums. I would be surprised if anyone managed to get you a key in the amount of time, honestly, so you should be expecting to pay full price at that point. Regardless, it's a great game and definitely worth the $30.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: