Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:10:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin top 5000$  (Read 2400 times)
btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 210

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:30:59 PM

I don't believe in the existence of experts who can give correct predictions of the behavior of bitcoin. I think they all are funding different groups and their predictions only to carry out their orders. I suggest everyone to live by your wits and to trust no one.

I think we should trust our own intuition towards the price of bitcoin, but I think all of the things that OP and you are seeing, hearing, and reading towards the price of bitcoin are all just speculation it is not prediction it is just a speculation about the movement of bitcoin, you two can make an speculation of your own towards on what do you think might happen to the movement of bitcoin.

Yes. We have may read everything about bitcoin, but it is really up to the individual if he is going to believed on those people making bold prediction about the price. It is still up to our own judgement, because we all know that bitcoin is driven by market speculators. And maybe those experts have their own agenda on why they have predicted this price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Neo_Coin

Activity: 1204
Merit: 293

"Be Your Own Bank"

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:35:29 PM

5000?  10000?  The only reality is that who is making profit have to cash it. It will happen, before or after.

Shocked Shocked

- "Le decisioni giuste vengono dall'esperienza. L'esperienza viene dalle decisioni sbagliate".
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:42:09 PM

5000?  10000?  The only reality is that who is making profit have to cash it. It will happen, before or after.

Shocked Shocked

That's not necessarily true for bitcoin. If it get mass adopted and widely accepted, you could just find easier to spend your bitcoin to directly buy things instead of using the obsolete fiat gate.

Bitcoin can be for the future what gold was for the past. It can be used as a storage of value and a mean of payment, and the lighting network will make possible to use it for every trivial instant payment.

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:47:57 PM

It doesn't that Goldman Sachs will always be right with their prediction.
Accuracy is not a thing with bitcoin. They can make stories like this or could spread news like that but it will all end up to the users of bitcoin. If one group that holds a lot of this coin and sell it with a quitting mindset then it could fall down without us knowing it. It will be an instant fall.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:17:27 PM

Shocked Shocked

That's not necessarily true for bitcoin. If it get mass adopted and widely accepted, you could just find easier to spend your bitcoin to directly buy things instead of using the obsolete fiat gate.

Bitcoin can be for the future what gold was for the past. It can be used as a storage of value and a mean of payment, and the lighting network will make possible to use it for every trivial instant payment.

Even just as a store of value, Bitcoin could be successful. Since it is deflationary, it's possible that it will just keep gaining value over time just as an investment. Any other uses would only add more value to it. I could see a scenario where Bitcoin was used to store money while other altcoins were used for financial transactions. Or Bitcoin could be used for large transactions and altcoins could be used for smaller transactions.
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:29:43 PM

Today everyone is speculating the future price of Bitcoin or when it will collapse. Some experts have said that price will touch $10k this year, some said $7k, $6k and so on, some said price is bubble and will collapse when it will touch $4k, some said it will collapse after $4500. Now yet another one. All these so called experts are changing their prediction and not sticking to what they said, with days passing. Bitcoin has largely became unpredictable nowadays.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:40:25 PM

Today everyone is speculating the future price of Bitcoin or when it will collapse. Some experts have said that price will touch $10k this year, some said $7k, $6k and so on, some said price is bubble and will collapse when it will touch $4k, some said it will collapse after $4500. Now yet another one. All these so called experts are changing their prediction and not sticking to what they said, with days passing. Bitcoin has largely became unpredictable nowadays.

Bitcoin is so volatile, even the best experts can't predict it with 100% sure, they are always changing their opinions to fit better the moment Bitcoin is passing. I was sceptical about BTC hitting $5000 this year yet, but now I start believing it's possible because Bitcoin is being upgraded and the results are being very positive, confidence is growing from investors side and technology enthusiasts are coming even more to Bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:21:52 PM

Why everyone thinks that we are in a bubble? No, we aren't in a bubble right now it's just a normal economy and we had seen it progress with bitcoin. And that's why McAfee is visioning that we are going to see the price haven of bitcoin with his expectation. Goldman is trying to hide something for predicting that there is something that is about to happen whenever we reach $4,800.
The bubble growth of Bitcoin do not breakdown soon because it just beginning in this year, why the whales want breakdown a hot trend like Bitcoin have monentum buying strongly everyday end soon?
So, the future Bitcoin reach to target of McAfee is possible, even higher than that target Roll Eyes

Yes that's what I can see too though I'm not an expert but why McAfee is giving such numbers and that's very high. I'm pretty sure that he is going to do something about it and he won't be breaking his words as whales are in the hype of making the price of bitcoin pump all the time. Let's expect that but we don't know when it will happen.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ragnar0k (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:33:31 AM

All great points Smiley I feel a lot better...
When you hear the stories about people selling after the 2013 crash you think they were crazy but living it on yourself is a different story... It is all fun and games when you know the outcome!
talks_cheep
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:49:10 AM

I'm gonna speculate here that we will see $10k per coin by the end of this year, probably by early December.

I'm also gonna speculate further that we will see a huge crash in January 2018, price will slide all the way down to $3-4k. It will be another 2-3 years before the price will recover.

By 2022, we will see $20k.

SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:44:22 AM

I think that the prophecy is just an iso that will not be a reality and will be missed in time, I think for $ 5000 it is very easy to see from year to year developments, and we can all prove it later when the forecast comes.
Neo_Coin

Activity: 1204
Merit: 293

"Be Your Own Bank"

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:45:09 AM

Please, where can I send a message to myself in the past "Buy Bitcoin, now!" ?

Grin Grin

- "Le decisioni giuste vengono dall'esperienza. L'esperienza viene dalle decisioni sbagliate".
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 01:54:21 PM

wow! One more ttime, Bitcoin reaches ALL TIME HIGH. I think its not so far to hit $5000 cap. Actually, last couple of months the performance of Bitcoin really impressive. I could not wait to see that price as there I have little investment.
selline

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:09:11 PM

I am confident and believe if prices increased continuously bitcoin it will happen the price above $5000 bitcoin can even reach $7000 on the numbers at the end of september, because currently only bitcoin has reached $4700. This must occur in bitcoin, therefore you must start from the investment now because it will make you a future that is more viable than ever..
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:35:46 PM

I am confident and believe if prices increased continuously bitcoin it will happen the price above $5000 bitcoin can even reach $7000 on the numbers at the end of september, because currently only bitcoin has reached $4700. This must occur in bitcoin, therefore you must start from the investment now because it will make you a future that is more viable than ever..
Bitcoin price for sure will hit more than $5000. I believe it can reach more than that as the price right now is going stronger. I'm excited for the price may comes and at what price it will hit. Yes for those who have investment will have a bright future with a huge profit.
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:39:20 PM

Bitcoin price for sure will hit more than $5000. I believe it can reach more than that as the price right now is going stronger. I'm excited for the price may comes and at what price it will hit. Yes for those who have investment will have a bright future with a huge profit.

Yes and to see that price we don't have to wait till the end of the year as as it will be achieved before that as now the price is around $4700 so who knows may in next one or two weeks we will see the price of $5k and it hits there every early then we can expect huge price of bitcoins at the end of the year.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 03:36:14 PM

wow! One more ttime, Bitcoin reaches ALL TIME HIGH. I think its not so far to hit $5000 cap. Actually, last couple of months the performance of Bitcoin really impressive. I could not wait to see that price as there I have little investment.
Yes, a new all time high has got recorded to the history of bitcoin. This keeps on changing in the upcoming years as more and more users get into it, as well more adoption happens in terms of banking as well other financial sectors that play a major role in the growth of the country's economy as well the world as a whole.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
tittensor

Activity: 443

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:30:02 PM

Yes and to see that price we don't have to wait till the end of the year as as it will be achieved before that as now the price is around $4700 so who knows may in next one or two weeks we will see the price of $5k and it hits there every early then we can expect huge price of bitcoins at the end of the year.
Do you have thought like me? In my opinion, Bitcoin after breakout $5,000 it will go to the moon and continue breakout other resistance price for kill shorter magin on market. Because, we also see this situation when the price of Bitcoin breakout $3,000 Grin
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 05:54:42 PM

$5000 may be too low. Some advanced analysts using point and figure charts and Fibonacci extensions call for a top from $5500 to $7000. You can just use RSI on a three day chart to pretty much call the top: when RSI is over 90 look out for an imminent correction. Right now RSI is 78 so the top seems a ways off:

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:18:20 PM

$5000 may be too low. Some advanced analysts using point and figure charts and Fibonacci extensions call for a top from $5500 to $7000. You can just use RSI on a three day chart to pretty much call the top: when RSI is over 90 look out for an imminent correction. Right now RSI is 78 so the top seems a ways off:

For bitcoin prices in the future we will predict that there will be a significant increase compared to the current prices. The slightly slower price movement does not mean that the bitcoin price will decrease. This is the price anomaly that often happens, bitcoin price is very difficult to predict. Any possibility could happen to bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: