Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:18:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin so the main choice  (Read 2983 times)
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:32:38 PM

For many the income from bitcoins is more than the income from the main job, but this does not mean that people are ready to abandon official work. The future of bitcoin is still not defined. So why take the risk? You need to be able to combine.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maryasgjkdqa

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:38:55 PM

why are many people willing to drop their jobs and prefer to focus more on the world of crypto like bitcoin?
Because when you head into the coin, you have to spend a lot of time to learn about it.
To invest in a certain coin, make sure you have enough information about that coin
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:39:57 PM

The peoples who left their jobs and focus closer to bitcoin, they must have thought carefully for the decision. Bitcoin is very promising, and it has proved very beneficial/profitable for peoples who are close to bitcoin. With its increasing value over time, as well as excellence and the more ways to earning bitcoin, of course it will affect many peoples to focus more on bitcoin.
No doubt that bitcoin is one of the precious thing technology could offer us in terms of innovative transaction , investments and trading. Yet it is a life development task ti deal with Bitcoin in a deeper way so for me I rather take bitcoin as part of my earning becasue it is so much accessible making me the boss of my own time.
In my opinion, if you are worker make money online, you also know many jobs still support you own your time. Of course, other jobs cannot compare to Bitcoin, because the knowledge for enough to work other jobs alway higher than Bitcoin Cheesy.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:23:04 PM

For many the income from bitcoins is more than the income from the main job, but this does not mean that people are ready to abandon official work. The future of bitcoin is still not defined. So why take the risk? You need to be able to combine.
Actually if the future of Bitcoin is legal and stable, give up your primary job = make you have trouble making money. Honestly, I want balance between my primary job and job in Bitcoin, it better than give up one of them and the benefit I receive from both very well.

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
S A KHAIR

Activity: 952
Merit: 108

1xBit recovered their reputation

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:30:52 PM

Because when you are employed, you have to go the other way,
you have to follow others order.
on the other hand BTC is more profitable and gives you freedom.

pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:10:50 PM

Why will not bitcoin be a main choice for, first time in history one single coin is worth 5000$ and hell it's in intangible and even gold is not worth that much even though the comparison is lame. And a few people are quitting because they want to start a business by selling their services for bitcoin and there exist some people who just hear something about bitcoin and come to this forum and try to make money.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:42:33 AM

The issue of bitcoin and cryptos in general is still so uncertain and volatile that it seems to me a great risk to leave the current job to devote fully to this business. Maybe it would be worth a decision like this when you have a mediocre and underpaid job, or if you do not have a family and important responsibilities to cover.

In any case, keep in mind that when you have the knowledge and the ability to get involved in this or any business with enough dedication, discipline and commitment, no doubt that success will come sooner or later.
BitDiscussion

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:15:32 PM

why are many people willing to drop their jobs and prefer to focus more on the world of crypto like bitcoin?

Actually we cannot say that there are many perhaps you should ask why there are people who left their job in order to focus more on crypto, maybe they had a job before which brings them are earning a good amount of salary then decided to invest a portion of it on cryptocurrency and now they are already contented with what they are currently earning on this type of venture .
But there could be another scenario as well like it is very much possible that there previous jobs were unable to meet their needs and they were quite unhappy with their jobs. Cryptocurrencies do fair with their investors and never ever keep their money with them. You always earn some profit with good coins.
Sohailul

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:36:07 PM

Because bitcoin is world number one valuable crypto. Even many people earn bitcoin daily, weekly and monthly.
Even many people change their life earn bitcoin.
So bitcoin is the main choice of every person who know about bitcoin.
olliedickman

Activity: 218

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:10:04 AM

Many but maybe only a small number.  Crypto is volatile so exchanging your job for trading example is sort of an unwise decision.
for sure that they are very tired with their job. Like my mom, her job makes she depressed a lot, salary is not much to pay the cost of living. That's why she chooses to quit her job and start investing Bitcoin instead. I think not only my mom but a lot of people have done the same thing.
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:16:42 AM

Many but maybe only a small number.  Crypto is volatile so exchanging your job for trading example is sort of an unwise decision.
for sure that they are very tired with their job. Like my mom, her job makes she depressed a lot, salary is not much to pay the cost of living. That's why she chooses to quit her job and start investing Bitcoin instead. I think not only my mom but a lot of people have done the same thing.
I have not heard such stories. People who half my life were work at his job will never go away. Work for them not only income, but also a habit. Investing in bitcoin for the long term can be a trap. I don't see prospects for the development of bitcoin if everyone kept the coins and wait for higher prices.
Piesel

Activity: 672
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:20:50 AM

The price and value of bitcoin is increasing with time. we all know  that bitcoin is more profitable than jobs.in this reason, some people  drop  their jobs  and prefer to focus on bitcoin and get more money.
There are many jobs which can even bring you more money than bitcoin. Bitcoin is only giving you money if you are holding it. Be flexible while choosing a job. On the internet, it is a big field where you need to seek for food. And if you are the best of the best, there is nothing can stop you from earning money with either bitcoin or pay pal or online currency. Bitcoin is the main choice because it brings us money after holding for a long term
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:40:24 PM

First of all it is not easy to get a money from bitcoin, so if you have a plan to use this as source of income you need first to save allot of money from your real job, and use the bitcoin as part-time-job only. And if you have allot of knowledge in different ways of earning money using bitcoin, you need to focus because bitcoin gives a huge profit/income if you manage it properly every task in investing, trading and joining to signature campaign.
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:50:45 AM

I see many people choose bitcoin because they have proven themselves and have enjoyed the results of altcoin/bitcoin, and they can consistently gain greater benefits than they work offline. If for me personally because I am a housewife bitcoin helps me get additional income that I can use for family needs.  Grin
I agree if bitcoin option is best for them. because of the bitcoin can help them lift a better economy especially for housewives to complement the needs of their family life. they can use the spare time to join in the bitcoin to earn extra income. after they get the results of the bitcoin they feel happy and continues and since then they choose the best choice bitcoin.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:05:30 AM

For those who are willing to let go of their work and prefer to focus more on the world of crypto like bitcoin may have decided carefully and have selected which one is better for him that is more profitable and not too feel tired. To earning Bitcoin surely doesn't need too sweat much like as working in factories / companies that sometimes also have to feel heat of the sun. Moreover, bitcoin values ​​are now increasingly pointing to the heights from the previous months / previous years, there are also many ways to earn bitcoin, many things who can makes a profit from bitcoin.
grizmoblust

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:07:31 AM

For those who are willing to let go of their work and prefer to focus more on the world of crypto like bitcoin may have decided carefully and have selected which one is better for him that is more profitable and not too feel tired. To earning Bitcoin surely doesn't need too sweat much like as working in factories / companies that sometimes also have to feel heat of the sun. Moreover, bitcoin values ​​are now increasingly pointing to the heights from the previous months / previous years, there are also many ways to earn bitcoin, many things who can makes a profit from bitcoin.
agree . newbie invest to bitcoin is same with the way play gambling game.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:10:39 AM

the world of crypto is very profitable, we can earn income in every week even in every day, this will surely be the main choice for us who have understood. even now that has not understood too have begun to learn
TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329

AGATE

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:12:17 AM

It's there decision to quit there job and start bitcoin some people instead of quit there job because they love what there doing in bitcoin it just part only not full-time job.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
ObscurePen

Activity: 385
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:05:59 AM

I don’t think a lot of people are doing that. If there are then I stand corrected and I would say that those guys are not very smart. I am not saying that Bitcoin is bad, but it is not safe for people to start earning their income in Bitcoin now. In the short - term, the income of the people who work and get paid in Bitcoin, would vary. Since the price of Bitcoin varies, one week’s pay may be different to next week’s pay. This rarely occurs with fiat. I mean, the value of fiat generally stays the same.

Anyway, if more people are doing this, then there is a reason. Bitcoin is thriving. It has jumped from its humble beginning to become the giant of the crypto world. Moreover, Bitcoin is a currency. Thus, it can actually be used to pay employees as part of your business and the like. It is new technology that needs to be pioneers by the rest of the community and that is what these people are doing.
Chienna

Activity: 256

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:39:37 AM

I don't think that they drop their job because the thing that they only want to focus in bitcoin. I think you got a wrong information. I read in some threads that they want it for sideline. I think they stop on their job they got a big money and its enough for them. They want to try another experience in their life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: