Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:25:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin so the main choice  (Read 2986 times)
mehcat11

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:22:59 PM

I'm not sure that most people quit their jobs and focus on bitcoin. There is no guarantee of success if they dropped their jobs. I suggest to be patient and do both offline jobs and getting bitcoin. Bitcoin still has a risk in terms of using it as an asset because it instability price.
ivanarifiant

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:29:58 PM

with high niali and promising results. Many people are interested in choosing bitcoin as their main job, even some of them leave work because they want to get higher profits.
ivanarifiant

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:32:08 PM

with high value and promising results. Many people are interested in choosing bitcoin as their main job, some even leaving work because they want to get higher profits.
sasaku bitbit

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:50:54 PM

in the world economy is currently experiencing a crisis that many people around the world looking for extra money to suffice the needs of day-today they are though essentially they have a job but have yet to be fulfilled in the mencukup sehai needs their day, so there are few people who know about a bitcoin can generate for the extra money, then it is entirely appropriate for bitcoin as the main option other than your work. because of the bitcoin brings towards our success if seriously and focus
googlebtc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:01:05 PM

why are many people willing to drop their jobs and prefer to focus more on the world of crypto like bitcoin?

all because of the money they are looking to get rich then they are willing to drop their jobs just to look for bitcoin and not think of the risks they will receive if bitcoin will plummet and personally I am not for my main choice to look for bitcoin and take off my work just my own bitcoin looking for bitcoin just for the sake alone is not to focus on bitcoin because I am afraid I will lose what I do not want
FabulousZombie

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:18:55 PM

why are many people willing to drop their jobs and prefer to focus more on the world of crypto like bitcoin?

Many people?
"Wanting" yeah. we would all want that, but for most people it will remain a "want" rather than willing to do so because for most of us btc is not enough to make a living and get extras too.
Moreover BTC is unstable so you need to be really confident when taking that decision  that you will be ok even if things go down.
I really wouldn't suggest it to be honest. Stay with your job and have BTC at the side as your "Hobby" that you enjoy doing.
vitarian

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:28:27 PM

in the world economy is currently experiencing a crisis that many people around the world looking for extra money to suffice the needs of day-today they are though essentially they have a job but have yet to be fulfilled in the mencukup sehai needs their day, so there are few people who know about a bitcoin can generate for the extra money, then it is entirely appropriate for bitcoin as the main option other than your work. because of the bitcoin brings towards our success if seriously and focus

So much easier to just make enough to live off your crypto than getting a job. I have been jobless for months and doing perfectly fine
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:23:21 PM

I think because doing it is not too difficult, well like you just sit in the house and open a laptop or computer.
I think that's the advantage, because people do not have to bother anymore thinking about time to go to work, clothes in use, meetings, meet clients, etc.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1372
Merit: 269

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 09:26:38 PM

In a developing country, Bitcoin offers a good earning than the minimum to above minimum wage earner.  You can just take example of bounty hunter member here in the forum (me included), we can earn a month salary in just 2 weeks time, while other who participated early in this forum and were accepted on a campaign with higher payout can earn a month time salary in just a week.  Those who have found their talent  in Bitcoin trading found out that they can earn several times bigger if they focus in trading than their day job.  So that is the reason why people gave up their job and choose to  take the opportunity given by Bitcoin market.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hich_ang

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:29:59 PM

If you make more money with bitcoin than your job you need more space to do what makes more money.
If you are small earner i advise to keep your job and try to learn more.
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:13:09 AM

This will be because of the high price of bitcoin and it's look towards the future of digital technology. But I will advise that you don't leave your job to face bitcoin, it is better you manage your job and spend the rest of your time with bitcoin.
Md Kayum Uddin

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:47:10 AM

One should not leave their job for facing bitcoin. Though bitcoin is highly potential and beneficial but it also unstable two. So bitcoin is choicable but not main choice.
dadabosade

Activity: 111
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:49:56 AM

Because the investment in BTC will grow big faster than the speed of light. Another reason for thís is money laundry, so good a tool it is
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: