Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:45:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PROGROCK TOKEN [PRG] PROGRESSIVE ROCK-- NEW 10,000 TOKEN AIRDROP!!!  (Read 4509 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
paramind22 (OP)

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 04:39:27 AM

Have a nice day dev
Is there airdrop more Huh

Yes, the airdrop is still on.

Please people who want the airdrop, read the last two pages and find out what you need to get the airdrop.  I get a lot of replies of people just sending me their WAVES address and nothing else. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mkl59

Activity: 115
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:55:22 AM

Reserved Im waiting airdrop, good luck.
kingjofri

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:12:24 AM

Hi, I'm interested. :-)
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:06:54 AM

Very legit, the dev sent me an PM and transfered the coins. And the great initivative too. Thank you!
All the best, and rock on!

themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:25:28 AM

dev, is your token present on any exchange ?

You can trade it right now on WAVES DEX, which is found in the WAVES wallet.    If anyone knows any progressive bands or individual musicians that have actual products, we would be willing to give them some of the tokens.  After we are further along, and the token is held by more and more people, the desire for the value to increase should warrent it being on more exchanges. 

Hey man I know I'm really late but I just like to congratulate you on the new exchange, finally we're now able to trade this token on WAVES DEX. I've seen the price that this token is being traded on dex and so far so good. I hope you're still continuing on developing this project cause you're doing a really good job.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
paramind22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 06:34:34 PM

You can trade it right now on WAVES DEX, which is found in the WAVES wallet.    If anyone knows any progressive bands or individual musicians that have actual products, we would be willing to give them some of the tokens.  After we are further along, and the token is held by more and more people, the desire for the value to increase should warrent it being on more exchanges. 

Hey man I know I'm really late but I just like to congratulate you on the new exchange, finally we're now able to trade this token on WAVES DEX. I've seen the price that this token is being traded on dex and so far so good. I hope you're still continuing on developing this project cause you're doing a really good job.

Yes, no one, including myself, is crashing the price.   I want to give away more of these tokens.  I have some art skills but I was hoping someone else would take a shot.   I will be giving away a lot more tokens soon, so look at the Art Bounty as now worth 25,000 for anyone who just submits something that looks halfway serious, and I won't be too picky about it.   Stick figure art doesn't count  Wink

themathiasmiller

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:42:28 AM

Yes, no one, including myself, is crashing the price.   I want to give away more of these tokens.  I have some art skills but I was hoping someone else would take a shot.   I will be giving away a lot more tokens soon, so look at the Art Bounty as now worth 25,000 for anyone who just submits something that looks halfway serious, and I won't be too picky about it.   Stick figure art doesn't count  Wink

That's good to hear man, I'm glad that you're still passionate about this project, it's just sux that not a lot of people are posting here anymore but I really salute you for being so genuine and for keeping your word. You're one the the few devs on here that I honestly trust. Yeah an art bounty is a great idea! I will like to help you with that but I am not blessed with some art skills why don't you add that to the title, I bet that will help attract a lot of people to join the bounty.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
draggingpropose

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:18:36 AM

I've already seen some similar ICO, why are you different?
paramind22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 12:56:25 AM

I've already seen some similar ICO, why are you different?

Where did you see that?

paramind22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 01:02:15 AM

That's good to hear man, I'm glad that you're still passionate about this project, it's just sux that not a lot of people are posting here anymore but I really salute you for being so genuine and for keeping your word. You're one the the few devs on here that I honestly trust. Yeah an art bounty is a great idea! I will like to help you with that but I am not blessed with some art skills why don't you add that to the title, I bet that will help attract a lot of people to join the bounty.

I want to distribute the Tokens to people that will contribute something to the idea.  Hopefully, when people see that they have a lot of the Tokens, they then realize the way to make them worth something is to do something for the overall coin.

10,000 ProgTokens was the first airdrop, but the next one will be 50,000.   And the first one is still open to new people.

As I mentioned, I have another Music related Token I want to launch so I am hoping to get more of a team here.   I will give 500,000 ProgTokens to team members who start to do some things.   And you can give them to bands or trade them.  In time, I think they will bring up some value because hopefully more and more people are going to start collecting and trading WAVES Tokens.  People spend thousands on Prog CDs, DVDs and concert tickets every year, and when they find out that bands can be supported who have been given huge amounts of ProgTokens, I believe they will buy some and bring up the price.

I tried to get some people from ProgArchives and ProgressiveEars but none of them except one person knew anything about Cryptocurrency and most were against it.  That's how early we are in all this.

daidaoxin1979

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:38:41 AM

hi dev. I finished chinese transltaion and pm you.
can you check it. thank you in advance.
locbtc

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:55:11 AM

I hope the airdrop also be applied for newbie.
paramind22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 04:46:13 AM

hi dev. I finished chinese transltaion and pm you.
can you check it. thank you in advance.

Thanks!  Tokens sent.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2377795.new#new

Please post your translations to a thread after completed.

paramind22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 04:47:02 AM

I hope the airdrop also be applied for newbie.

You can get up a level very easily, just look around the site, ask questions, etc.

themathiasmiller

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:11:11 PM

I want to distribute the Tokens to people that will contribute something to the idea.  Hopefully, when people see that they have a lot of the Tokens, they then realize the way to make them worth something is to do something for the overall coin.

10,000 ProgTokens was the first airdrop, but the next one will be 50,000.   And the first one is still open to new people.

As I mentioned, I have another Music related Token I want to launch so I am hoping to get more of a team here.   I will give 500,000 ProgTokens to team members who start to do some things.   And you can give them to bands or trade them.  In time, I think they will bring up some value because hopefully more and more people are going to start collecting and trading WAVES Tokens.  People spend thousands on Prog CDs, DVDs and concert tickets every year, and when they find out that bands can be supported who have been given huge amounts of ProgTokens, I believe they will buy some and bring up the price.

I tried to get some people from ProgArchives and ProgressiveEars but none of them except one person knew anything about Cryptocurrency and most were against it.  That's how early we are in all this.

That's a really good vision man, I just hope someday you'll be able to get that vision to work. Have you tried contacting people on here to help you with this project? There are a lot of people on here who have a lot of experience with cryptocurrency. You can try and look for people on the service section, I'm sure you're gonna find a really good team to help you with your goals. I honestly do see the potential of this project and how big this is going to be if everything will be carry out properly. I wish you luck on this man, I hope you're gonna find your team soon because I can't wait to see this token out on the market being use by bands.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
paramind22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 02:57:45 PM

What is the key idea of the project?

There have been a huge bunch of newbie accounts coming in, posting nonsense on every active thread.  Some of the posts are bizarre.  Obviously, this person hasn't read the last post in the thread.  

Edty_R

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:04:12 AM

Excellent project do not stop developing it, so that you can achieve the goal and reach the established goals, I will go ahead every day with more support and strength to achieve success
paramind22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 02:01:50 AM

I am thinking the only way to get the vision of this coin going again is to sell a lot at a cheaper rate.  I wanted to do that by bounties but people do not seem to yet have the vision of empowering artists by teaching them how to use cryptocurrency.  This way, you can get a half million ProgRock tokens for about $5 and do what you want with them. 

paramind22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 08:11:08 PM

OK, I've created the sell orders.  Go to it!    Cheesy

vladivostokom

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:00:34 AM

its an awesome idea pretty much and i'm also fun of progressive music. i'll keep watching your updates and can't wait the details.good luck team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: