Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:48:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PROGROCK TOKEN [PRG] PROGRESSIVE ROCK-- NEW 10,000 TOKEN AIRDROP!!!  (Read 4509 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
paramind22 (OP)

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 11:42:35 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2017, 03:51:45 PM by paramind22

Purpose

ProgRock Token is a Digital Currency on the WAVES Platform.

The purpose of the ProgRock token is to get more awareness for cryptocurrency in the large community of music fans that are into progressive rock and other forums of progressive music. ProgRock token is a new concept in cryptocurrency which involves getting existing fanbases involved in cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is only in it's infancy, and even most computer professionals do not own any of it.  An intellectually stimulating music culture like Progressive Rock is the perfect group to further acceptance of digitally created currency.

There needs to be another standard of value in cryptocurrencies, that of people's personal interests, not just trying to create a new digital currency based on economics.  There are thousands of such currencies which have been created, but we need to focus on building exchanges of values within human interest groups like film, music, and other arts or social interest groups. There needed to be an easy to use interface for the general public, that was not just a wallet for one currency, but both a wallet and an exchange.  It is clear that WAVES has become that platform, with it's easy to use WavesLite wallet that can be installed as a Chrome extension.  It already has a 500 million dollar market cap and has been used worldwide.

Progressive rock has many redeeming features.  Most of the older major progressive rock stars are still leading productive lives into their old age.  Much of progressive rock borrows from classical, world music, jazz and folk making it a music that brings out the best in people.   It is loved worldwide and it is has been produced in almost every country.  Some of the famous bands associated with it are Yes, Genesis, ELP (Emerson, Lake and Palmer), King Crimson, Pink Floyd, Dream Theater, and literally thousands of others.  

There had been a ProgCoin but according to the creator, "ProgCoin was just a smart contract token rather than a fully fledged currency. It had a limited lifespan."

What we are doing first is giving away ten ProgRock tokens per user post to each member of Progarchives and Progressiveears, the two largest and oldest online forums for discussion of Progressive Rock.  For example, if someone has been posting there a while and has 1500 posts, that would be 15,000 ProgRock tokens.  This announcement is being made in both forums.

This announcement will be added onto in the near future to describe more in detail progressive rock and the
Roadmap, Bounties, and Airdrops.

Number of coins:   One Billion
WAVES Identifier:   2fkCCfJDGjvpSTvfhq1uvNh8KGsVwcv5oQcVgZBtNXtQ
Name:   ProgRock Token
Details:   Coin to create awareness of cryptocurrency in the Prog Rock community, with many large Airdrops and Bounties

Roadmap

The goal is to get more people using cryptocurrency by letting them own some that is related to their interests in life.  More to be announced.  

Airdrops

The first airdrop is to members of the Progarchives and Progressiveears forums.  
More airdrops to be announced.

Bounties

Translations: 150,000 ProgRock tokens for each language
Social Media: For social media links, 2000 ProgRock tokens.  PM the Dev the link and your address.
Graphics:
We need an ongoing graphics person that will work with us, not just send artwork.  A bounty of total 500,000 ProgRock tokens will be paid upon completion of all artwork needed, allotted out in portions.  Contact us first regarding doing this work.  Feel free to post ideas in the thread.
Website Development: Can be updated by Dev but a good design is needed.  The more you can do with it the better
150,000 tokens.

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
paramind22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 11:43:02 PM

Reserved.

Forbis98

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:43:36 PM

It seem good  Wink good luck and notify me .
Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:48:34 PM

Added to watchlist. But you need first a more detailed ANN. Crowdsale? Logo? Price for each token?
gorokill

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:52:17 PM

interisting Im ini
waiting Airdrop n Bounty
paramind22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 11:59:53 PM

Added to watchlist. But you need first a more detailed ANN. Crowdsale? Logo? Price for each token?

I've been waiting days to post this on those Prog Rock forums, which I just did.  I figure let's see how many of these guys can come aboard first.

salcon

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:50:12 AM

Do you have a website?
paramind22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 04:43:58 AM

Do you have a website?

No, I'm going to give large bounties to people, one of which will go to someone who will design a website.    I can host it when it gets designed. 

This may be a long haul because not sure how many people in any given interest group feel safe enough for cryptocurrency, and we'll see if Prog Rock fans are early adopters or not.  You would think they would be. 

mayan251

Activity: 267

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 05:11:52 AM

Hope that the website and other specific details quickly come out!

m_nief

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

Moonbet.io

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:26:33 AM

what do you mean the first airdrop is to members of the Progarchives and Progressiveears forums??
by the way,  wanna reserve indonesian translation for this thread. inform me by PM if my reservation accepted

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
MOONBET[][][]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Miou

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:36:13 AM

Yey I love your awsome idea pretty much and I'm also fun of progressive music. I'll keep watching your updates and can't wait the details. Thanks
bozton

Activity: 295

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:44:49 AM

I like your project dev ... and I am happy to be a bounty project participant I will thread for my project wait for more information about bounty of your project good luck.
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:52:28 AM

Will this token only be air-dropped to the users? Or do you plan to conduct an ICO as well at the later stage of the project?
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:35:46 PM

Im very like progrock/progmetal music and want to follow this thread. Have no any account at Progarchives forum, anyway will be watching closely this project.

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
paramind22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 04:13:40 PM

Will this token only be air-dropped to the users? Or do you plan to conduct an ICO as well at the later stage of the project?

This will first be offered to the users of the two forums.  I hope to get a team built up because really nothing here will happen without a team.  I will offer 100,000 tokens to team members. 

adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:49:48 PM

this is a very good idea, promotion by relying on fanbase from music fans will greatly increase token sales quickly, this will make this project become faster developing, very interesting, hopefully run well
sonulrk

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:03:43 PM

I can't understand the purpose of this coin clearly. Why is there a need of a coin for progressive rock or music? How do they fulfill the need of music lovers etc.?
franss

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:14:28 PM

This is the same like Voise and music coin
Correct me if i am wrong
paramind22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 05:27:44 PM

This is the same like Voise and music coin
Correct me if i am wrong

No, this is a WAVES token, which serves a different purpose.   Many of us trade many altcoins/tokens and so they are not always as monumental as something like Music Coin, which I think is a great coin.

If you have the WAVESlite client installed you can see there are many tokens that in their beginning only exist in the WAVES DEX exchange.
You use WavesLite wallet that can be installed as a Chrome extension.  WAVES has a 500 million dollar market cap and is used worldwide.  Burger King recently issued a WAVES token so it's a new way of doing blockchain without coding from the ground up.

You can only use this coin if you have a WAVES wallet.

paramind22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 05:30:29 PM

I can't understand the purpose of this coin clearly. Why is there a need of a coin for progressive rock or music? How do they fulfill the need of music lovers etc.?

Trying to get more music people involved in cryptocurrency and promote Progressive Rock as an art movement.  One forum the response was positive, the other was nothing but trolls.  I think most people here on Bitcointalk think that everyone is already on the boat, but that's not true.  It's amazing it's a 160 billion marketcap now but I wonder how many people that is, maybe 1 to 2 million?   

All arts need support.  A lot of lesser talented artists get promoted by corporation.  Progressive Rock was huge in the 70s but is now an underdog.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: