Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:25:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO in December  (Read 26528 times)
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:13:01 PM

Base on my research this Utrust is a blockchain-based platform that combines elements from traditional payment systems with the advantages provided by cryptocurrencies. The platform allows users to buy items, digital or physical, with their favourite cryptocurrency or token while providing a consumer-protection system in which coins are held in escrow until the transaction is fully complete. In case of a conflict, the resolution is handled by Utrust
Utrust already sold out in the crowdsale and it may become the best ico in november. you may no need to mention the previous project that alreayd raised a lot of the funding on the ico.
Utrust similar with monetha and another just like openmoney.

I too checked it buddy Utrust shows the best growth in the ICO which is best one through out the last 6 months as I checked. If you find any trading or exchange site ICO means you will be able to make some money but we have to check the project whether it is legit or not.
You can understand by checking their white paper and blog of the project. This will give you the clear information which allow you understand will it goes for long time or short.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
indrofx78

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:39:44 PM

Rule of choose best ico

Rule # 1 - Choose the Right Sized Projects, focus on value and avoid projects with too much hype

When it comes to sizes, it appears that there is a "golden range" where projects are not too small and not too big. This range is statistically proven to be in the $2M to $10M. Don't forget that ICOs are start-ups in nature.

Google was founded in a garage and was later on funded with $1M USD. Generally if the project and the team are good, any raised amount in the range between $2M and $10M would be more than sufficient to build the project and to get to a point where they can make a proof of concept. And in the same sense if a project is bad or the team is made up of idiots, giving them $232 Million is not likely to solve any of the problems.

Don't forget that this is the initial funding that the company needs to deliver their project. Once they do, they should scale up their operating revenue according to the size of their business.

By eliminating hyped/over sized projects you eliminate a big amount of the "pump and dump" risk factors and a lot of the "noise". Not that smaller projects can't sell to whale investors, it's just that it is much less likely. You also lower the regulatory issues, because with big projects there are a lot more legal risks because they also attract more attention and have contributors from a much wider spectre.

In addition, team founders will not be incentivized to work towards improving their token value, because If they raise $232 Million before the project starts, then they would have already made a fortune that would definitely have an impact on their motivation and focus.

Rule # 2 - Analyze the team and make sure they are already successful

If the team founders don't have any other successful businesses - ditch them! Make sure the founders are business oriented. They must have proven already with other projects in order to be eligible for your money. Otherwise it would be something similar to throwing money at someone who has no idea on how to develop a business from scratch. Doing that will not make him learn how to do business. Also if they are successful, it would imply that they are not likely to commit any illegal stuff as they have a reputation and a life to lose.

By choosing a successful, experienced and business oriented founders team, you greatly increase your chance of success. This by itself is the most important value metric, but I place it at #2, simply because of the regulatory risk associated with #1 which can easily ruin a good project regardless of the founders experience.

Rule # 3 - Avoid projects with big "Dark periods" in their road-maps

The concept of ICO is to launch a cryptocurrency that would be useful and widely adopted. This is possible only through a service which should be innovative, disruptive and with high and immediate value to the retail users. Waiting 1 year to get an alpha version is not acceptable.

Ideally you should be able to get a feeling of the service during the ICO itself and be able to spend your tokens immediately after the end.

Rule # 4 - Make sure there is a reasonable Hardcap, any unsold tokens - destroyed and that there won't be any future offerings

With current abundance of ICOs it is becoming much more often that projects don't meet their hardcap. This is generally not a negative signal as long as the raised amount is over $2M, as like already mentioned, a group of smart people will perform better in the long term with $2M than a bunch of idiots with $232M.

This is why it is extremely important the token holder to destroy all unsold tokens immediately upon finalization of the tokensale. This will ensure that the supplied amount of tokens will be corresponding to the demand of the market and that its economy will be in balance.

Also making sure there won't be future offerings on the same token. This gives you protection against oversupply and this way the price can potentially go up as high as 500% - 1000% increase within a year.

Copied by fb post....

GREAT OF iNFORMATION OF iCO....

from here I can know and choose a quality token and Profit
For Investment I do.

thanks,
Good Job
Takibudet

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:58:48 PM

At first I thought that the best ICO of October would be ELECTRONEUM, but already December did not happen yet. The team solves the problems of attack and you have to wait when they fix it!

ASSETA - Blockchain based borderless crypto bank | ICO | DISCUSSION THREAD | BOUNTIES
silverston (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:11:17 AM

were still good this year ICO or have it all ended and the good will only be next year? Maybe gonetwork?

█████     ████████████████████
█████     ████████████████████
█████                    █████
█████     ██████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
..For Individuals & Traders..
..For Businesses...................
..For Financial Institutions..
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████   ████             ████
████   ██████████████   ████
████   ████      ████   ████
████             ████   ████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
null-zero-sum

Activity: 89
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 07:44:42 AM

I like ETH. I think it will raise more during the next few months so parting ways with it by participating in an ICO is not easy for me now a days.

That was not the case just a month ago however. I guess I was lucky to be in a Telegram channel where someone recommended Genesis.Vision.  It has turned out to be the greatest investment in my life so far in terms of return on investment.

So I am trying to understand how it happened. What made Genesis.Vision so good an investment?

Well for starters there a few things which is notable.

1)   The team burned the unsold coins
2)   Team and advisors have a lock up period on their tokens
3)   Team is great
4)   Already have a working platform
5)   It was a small ICO which did not got sold out. Think they raised approx. $3million and hoped for around $30.
6)   Charlie Shrem was on board as advisor. Look I am not saying Charlie Shrem has anything to do with the success of the product but I know that he advices the projects he is involved in with a lot of the above.

So for me the smaller the raised dollars the better. There is always some minimum requirement needed for the projects to be able to get things done but besides that I don’t wish for gigantic raised amounts.
So I decided to stalk Charlie Shrem on Twitter to see what he was up to. I mean someone who is advocating these above methods for a successful ICO would only back those which similar characteristics of Genesis.Vision right? Well seems like he is also advisor for Sportyfi.io and from what I can tell the team handles things pretty much like Genesis.Vision did. Burning unsold tokens, allocation to founders and advisors a little bigger, platform in alpha stage, decent team, small raised amount and not asking for a whole lot.

So I took my last ETH and threw them in the pot of this project. Will see if Charlie Shrem is one to follow or not.

ALL COINS!! ONE PLATFORM! BEST PRICES!
The number 1 aggregator of crypto liquidity where you can trade over 10,000 cross rates in one place!
bitcoinsay

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Presale starts on 28th of April!

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:48:12 AM

I need to follow Chinese ICOs. Most of them got very good. I'm investigating deepbrainchain now.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄██▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄██▄▄
▄████████▄     ▄████████▄
███████▀▀  ▄   ▄  ▀▀███████
██████▀  ▄█████████▄  ▀██████
██████  ▄█████████████▄  ██████
█████  █████████████████  █████
██████  █████████████████  ██████
█████  ███████████████████  █████
█████  ███████████████████  █████
████  ███████████████████  ████
▀▀█▀   ▀███████████████▀   ▀█▀▀
▄      ▀█████████████▀      ▄
█▄   ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄   ▄█
▀  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████  ▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
               ▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄██████
   ▄▄▄███████▀████
▀█████████▀ ▄████
   ▀████▀ ▄██████
      ▀ ▄███████
        ██▀█████
        █   ▀██

▄▄▄▄
      ▄█████
      ███
    ▄▄███▄▄
    ███████
      ███
      ███
      ███
           ▄▄▄
 █▄       █████▄▀
 ███▄▄ ▄▄██████▀
  ▀█████████████
   █████████████
    ▀██████████
    ▄████████
▄▄████████▀▀

██▄     ▄██▄
 ████▄  ▄█████
 ███████████ █
 ██████████ ██
 █████████ ███
 ████▀███ ████
 ████  ▀ █████
 ▀███     ▀▀██
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
binting

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:15:12 AM

Guys, I suggest in this thread to share thoughts on the ICO in September. I'll start first.

1. Powerledger

Presale for a fixed price ended successfully, the sale will begin, there is a real opportunity to buy tokens cheaper, because the price is not fixed. The project itself is also interesting.

2. Spheris Cool project, decentralized application store

3. Aventus Can be interesting , ticket sales, good project
Well all ico this december is a great because more blessing we earn i cant imagine thats great to join ico this month because they giving a advance christmas or blessing so that  ico is a very great for all.
cryptocurious18

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:21:39 AM

there are many ico but i bought some st token (simple token) and wabi so i am bullish on these icos
black91

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:57:25 AM

I need to follow Chinese ICOs. Most of them got very good. I'm investigating deepbrainchain now.
Completely agree, as China market has grown in crypto world.
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:16:59 AM

Guys, I suggest in this thread to share thoughts on the ICO in September. I'll start first.

1. Powerledger

Presale for a fixed price ended successfully, the sale will begin, there is a real opportunity to buy tokens cheaper, because the price is not fixed. The project itself is also interesting.

2. Spheris Cool project, decentralized application store

3. Aventus Can be interesting , ticket sales, good project
Well all ico this december is a great because more blessing we earn i cant imagine thats great to join ico this month because they giving a advance christmas or blessing so that  ico is a very great for all.
You quoted the wrong post man, these ICOs ended long time ago, Spheris failed and power ledger already ×10. I don't know much information about Aventus.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:10:12 PM

Its hard to choose the best ico these days so I do some research for the best. ChineseIco's are good also but better invest only that worthy.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:36:09 PM

Its hard to choose the best ico these days so I do some research for the best. ChineseIco's are good also but better invest only that worthy.
Guys, how can you not doubt the Chinese market after the problems that the Chinese government created?
bitofc

Activity: 478

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:26:19 AM

Rule of choose best ico

Rule # 1 - Choose the Right Sized Projects, focus on value and avoid projects with too much hype

When it comes to sizes, it appears that there is a "golden range" where projects are not too small and not too big. This range is statistically proven to be in the $2M to $10M. Don't forget that ICOs are start-ups in nature.

Google was founded in a garage and was later on funded with $1M USD. Generally if the project and the team are good, any raised amount in the range between $2M and $10M would be more than sufficient to build the project and to get to a point where they can make a proof of concept. And in the same sense if a project is bad or the team is made up of idiots, giving them $232 Million is not likely to solve any of the problems.

Don't forget that this is the initial funding that the company needs to deliver their project. Once they do, they should scale up their operating revenue according to the size of their business.

By eliminating hyped/over sized projects you eliminate a big amount of the "pump and dump" risk factors and a lot of the "noise". Not that smaller projects can't sell to whale investors, it's just that it is much less likely. You also lower the regulatory issues, because with big projects there are a lot more legal risks because they also attract more attention and have contributors from a much wider spectre.

In addition, team founders will not be incentivized to work towards improving their token value, because If they raise $232 Million before the project starts, then they would have already made a fortune that would definitely have an impact on their motivation and focus.

If the team founders don't have any other successful businesses - ditch them! Make sure the founders are business oriented. They must have proven already with other projects in order to be eligible for your money. Otherwise it would be something similar to throwing money at someone who has no idea on how to develop a business from scratch. Doing that will not make him learn how to do business. Also if they are successful, it would imply that they are not likely to commit any illegal stuff as they have a reputation and a life to lose.

By choosing a successful, experienced and business oriented founders team, you greatly increase your chance of success. This by itself is the most important value metric, but I place it at #2, simply because of the regulatory risk associated with #1 which can easily ruin a good project regardless of the founders experience.

The concept of ICO is to launch a cryptocurrency that would be useful and widely adopted. This is possible only through a service which should be innovative, disruptive and with high and immediate value to the retail users. Waiting 1 year to get an alpha version is not acceptable.

Ideally you should be able to get a feeling of the service during the ICO itself and be able to spend your tokens immediately after the end.

Rule # 4 - Make sure there is a reasonable Hardcap, any unsold tokens - destroyed and that there won't be any future offerings

With current abundance of ICOs it is becoming much more often that projects don't meet their hardcap. This is generally not a negative signal as long as the raised amount is over $2M, as like already mentioned, a group of smart people will perform better in the long term with $2M than a bunch of idiots with $232M.

This is why it is extremely important the token holder to destroy all unsold tokens immediately upon finalization of the tokensale. This will ensure that the supplied amount of tokens will be corresponding to the demand of the market and that its economy will be in balance.

Also making sure there won't be future offerings on the same token. This gives you protection against oversupply and this way the price can potentially go up as high as 500% - 1000% increase within a year.

Copied by fb post....

nicely written.
I picked Qchain.co and Novablitz.com for this month.  Graft.network next month.

Their telegram group.
https://t.me/QchainPlatform
https://t.me/Novablitz
https://t.me/GraftNet

all 3 above fit the rule #1 very well.
for Qchain, unsold will be burned, demo app available, hardworking team, with ongoing partnership with traditional business going on.
Novablitz is run by a group of Ex Magic The Gathering team, and Novablitz is a trading card game using blockchain.
Graft.network is a network processing protocol, and their founders are from payment industry.  They forked monero as base, and they got developer from monero to work for them.
Denamen

Activity: 499

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:52:39 AM

I would like suggest you join in Algory project. This project creates a powerful and multifunctional tool for the investors which will help you save your time in trading market. Let access its website: https://algory.io to know more

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
chem96

Activity: 1330
Merit: 217

https://lifinity.io/

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:22:20 AM

Rule of choose best ico

Copied by fb post....

thanks! You wrote this text?
Do you have maybe a twitter account were do you give some advice?

soonhy

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:14:11 AM

There are a few ICOs in the market now. Currently got two Projects that I am looking at and both of them are good to me.

1. Linkeye from China

Kindly check their Twitter :-
https://twitter.com/LinkEyeProject

Telegram Group :-
https://t.me/linkeye_en

2. Nova Blitz

For further details you can join the Telegram Group :-
https://t.me/Novablitz

Or their official website at :-
https://novablitz.com

rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:06:01 PM

I would like suggest you join in Algory project. This project creates a powerful and multifunctional tool for the investors which will help you save your time in trading market. Let access its website: https://algory.io to know more

I agree with you.

Always when I am looking for a project that I want to support through a signature campaign, I make good research. ALGORY has a very good reputation on all portals about ICO. Just look at:
https://icobench.com/ico/algory-project

Rate 4.3  Cool
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 06:12:03 PM

In December, it is best to invest Ziggurat Tokens
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2464508

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
cavaBcoin

Activity: 181
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:13:06 PM

For me Bankex and Trade.io are the two best ICO on December
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:32:29 PM

I think United Traders. They have very generous bounty campaign. So it is one the most impressive things here/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: