Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:32:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you guys think about the NEO dip?  (Read 1633 times)
sk8tavou (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:25:43 AM

Hello everyone. Was lurking a lot on this forum but i decided to create my account and also post something.
What are your thoughts on the recent price drop of NEO ?
Do you think its a panic sale because of the china ico news ?
Cipherr

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:33:27 AM

Hello everyone. Was lurking a lot on this forum but i decided to create my account and also post something.

I think its almost certainly related to that. Whether or not it recovers and goes on to prosper as everyone assumed it would yesterday though? I have no idea.
murray4

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:35:04 AM

Iam not sure why it dipped but it was a big hit?....Someone playing games before the ICO.....It happend very early in the morning or very late at night from oversees?
Not sure of a panic sale before the ICO because you think it would be a buy before the ICO?
stunvn

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:49:53 AM

The article government in China did this with 0% damage.
Some hopeless hodlers that bought the top was depressed dealt 80% damage
Bitcoin price dealt 20% damage.

Congratulations HODLERS  Grin Grin Grin
r0bb0

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:15:13 AM

I think its almost certainly related to that. Whether or not it recovers and goes on to prosper as everyone assumed it would yesterday though? I have no idea.

If they can't host any ICOs whats the point of NEO? Either the Chinese gov needs to clarify its position or i can see NEO going downhill fast.
boyla

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:43:31 AM

Lol...it was just the whales playing games based on news. Weak hands will take a loss. Prise will eventually recover shortly. This is a great apportunity to get cheap NEO now.

I am not surprise if the U.S or China governments want to regulate icos. It is actually a good thing. It would protect everyone from scammers.
sui_generis

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:18:46 AM

Ethereum, Neo and all other projects which derive their value from the sale of unregulated securities are going to tank over the next 6 months. Get out before you get wrecked.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:14:53 AM

it has 2 main reaosns:
1. it was pumped hard and it needed to come down. so the dip that we see here is the result of that, and also there is the panic sell because of a dump that started because of the ATH of it.
2. bitcoin price is rising again, and each time bitcoin price goes up, the altcoins get dumped hard like this.

but pay attention because just like a huge pumpe has a big dump after it, the same way a huge dump like this has a big recovery after it too. which means price will reverse and come up when it reaches the bottom.

Buying the dip...
Rastadon

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:19:48 AM

It's a panic sell in my opinion, you can see that makes the neo will be so difficult to growth the adoption by the new project that will have run in the neo platform, and especially if the regulation for the ico will be really strict and there is no reason to invest in neo. Better to invest in ethereum.

thangoffshore

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:23:07 AM

Ethereum, Neo and all other projects which derive their value from the sale of unregulated securities are going to tank over the next 6 months. Get out before you get wrecked.

I'd like to think about this case another way.

Since this is just the news, nothing yet confirmed on Chinese officials going to ban ICOs in China. After few days/weeks, it turns out that they just only want to warn people on the risk of ICOs, same as what SEC did. Maybe worse, for example request who launch ICOs need to meet some pre-defined requirement which will eventually delay ICO date only.

I doubt that the news maybe fabricated by some whales that want to accumulate NEO.

I could be wrong, though. Just my 2 sats.

ruffles2016

Activity: 475

Presale is live!

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:00:10 AM

I think its really hard to find dip in NEO. Current bad news can affect price further down. But NEO isn't only supported at China. I am quite sure Russian community backs it too.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
faaty

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:28:58 PM

I prefer wait and see what will happen to neo. I am not sure that it has dipped and It can decrease way more to 500s or maybe even less. Yes, just wait and see, it was pumped so rough, it has to be corrected some what
vlad06

Activity: 537

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:32:00 PM

The Red Pulse ICO will cause another surge upwards as people scramble to buy NEO for it.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:48:58 PM

it has 2 main reaosns:
1. it was pumped hard and it needed to come down. so the dip that we see here is the result of that, and also there is the panic sell because of a dump that started because of the ATH of it.
2. bitcoin price is rising again, and each time bitcoin price goes up, the altcoins get dumped hard like this.

but pay attention because just like a huge pumpe has a big dump after it, the same way a huge dump like this has a big recovery after it too. which means price will reverse and come up when it reaches the bottom.

very good point, in fact i made a 10% profit from the bottom when price first fell down to 0.007BTC yesterday (it was about 12% recovery). but i got out early and i am glad since i got my profit and price still went lower.

i currently have some buy orders below 0.007BTC but i am not sure if they are going to be filled or not. if it takes too long i will remove them to wait for either a sharp drop to buy or a start of a rise to buy higher and make the profit from the next rally.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Relly

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:00:09 PM

The Red Pulse ICO will cause another surge upwards as people scramble to buy NEO for it.

Well i am more concerned if this ICO will even start with all the commotion going on?
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:11:36 PM

after the china news
im sure it ll bleed slowly
do not fool yourself
Michael2t

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:48:24 PM

Can I buy NEO now?
Stephencb

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:54:00 PM

NEO is not necessarily the Chinese market. I think Neo will soon return
PotatoBlood

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:12:37 PM

These posts remind me of corrections of other strong coins, people predicted doomsday and sold all their btc/eth/xmr/antshares/,.... at 1/10th of the price they are today.
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:12:43 PM

Guys the ICO support level has broken, just wait for the NEO dump at 5 sats. It will keep dumping until Bitcoin reach the next 5K stop level. One more thing many Chinese people has loss their faith in NEO due to their countries rules and regulation in ICOs.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: