Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:13:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Church of Development  (Read 3851 times)
FinShaggy (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2013, 08:46:00 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2013, 08:57:39 PM by FinShaggy

Would anyone be interested in starting a "Church of Development". Where "god" is "the future", and we worship by making it better. Basically just a developmental coin charity that religiously works towards the future.

I am a certified minister and I will work to get non-profit status in my state

If anyone wants to get married or exercise demons, I can legally do the ceremony Smiley

I've been working on this charity for a while, and have been planning on giving back to the world whenever AdSense ended up paying good money (I'm pretty close). But now I learned about Devtome where you can write to earn Devcoins, which can be exchanged for Bitcoins.

I wrote a good amount this month, so I'll be able to jump start the charity, and I want to tie it to Devcoin, and the Devtome bounties.
It really is a coin that is good for the world, and this charity is a good boost to that Smiley

Over 200 members already Smiley
https://www.facebook.com/events/293758280706156/

Colorado state law allows me to give 1 oz of medical marijuana material to anyone over 21 for recreational use. I am finally going to be able to afford to do some charity, thanks to Devtome paying me for writing. So, some time within the next 3 months I will start inviting people from Colorado and around America to come to Colorado, and I will give them 1 oz of material for treatment. Rick Simpson Oil, Buds and Butter combined to be an oz.

So if you know anyone with Cancer let them know.
We are also working on building a SOLAR POWERED MINING MACHINE!!!! For sale to the public.

If you want to support us, all you have to do is buy Devcoins (less than 1 penny each right now) or share this meme somewhere:

If everyone is thinking outside the box, there is a new box.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2013, 08:59:36 PM

We are offering .5 Bitcoins for a "Save the World"/ Devcoin themed logo Smiley Contest ends July 1st Smiley

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2013, 06:51:09 PM

Would anyone be interested in starting a "Church of Development". Where "god" is "the future", and we worship by making it better. Basically just a developmental coin charity that religiously works towards the future.

I am a certified minister and I will work to get non-profit status in my state

If anyone wants to get married or exercise demons, I can legally do the ceremony Smiley

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2013, 07:37:08 PM

Colorado state law allows me to give 1 oz of medical marijuana material to anyone over 21 for recreational use. I am finally going to be able to afford to do some charity, thanks to Devtome paying me for writing. So, some time within the next 3 months I will start inviting people from Colorado and around America to come to Colorado, and I will give them 1 oz of material for treatment. Rick Simpson Oil, Buds and Butter combined to be an oz.

syn999

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 07:45:30 PM

da fuq lol

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2013, 07:51:30 PM

da fuq lol

I have a medical card. And the state constitution of Colorado allows for ANYONE (even without a card) over 21 to grow 6 plants, and possess 1 oz in public (not like in everyone's face though).

Medical patients (people with cards like me) can have 6 plants and 2 ozs in public.  

And anyone over 21 with 1oz can gift that oz to anyone else over 21, as long as no money exchanges hands for weed.

syn999

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 07:53:13 PM

da fuq lol

I have a medical card. And the state constitution of Colorado allows for ANYONE (even without a card) over 21 to grow 6 plants, and possess 1 oz in public (not like in everyone's face though).

Medical patients (people with cards like me) can have 6 plants and 2 ozs in public.  

And anyone over 21 with 1oz can gift that oz to anyone else over 21, as long as no money exchanges hands for weed.

this does not apply to the rest of country  Sad Roll Eyes

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2013, 07:54:16 PM

da fuq lol

this does not apply to the rest of country  Sad Roll Eyes

I know. But if you come to Colorado it applies to anyone over 21. doesn't matter where you are from, just don't leave the state with it.

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2013, 08:16:19 PM

We are also working on building a SOLAR POWERED MINING MACHINE!!!!

GSnak

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 10:25:14 PM

Who's "we"?

That wouldn't work at night.
limitless

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 10:27:38 PM

When I take acid, I'll 100% agree with you Smiley

My yacoin giveaway: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=199716.0 - Need more people to donate in order to keep it going.
My yacoin bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=200252.0 - If you want to add bounties, just post here.
YAC address: YKmZSWKiqc9MPzmZ89SAwyXM4wSQqoQE3J
Rex_Heston

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 10:30:03 PM

This thread has the biggest amount of WTF I've seen in a while.

But, to answer your question, no.

Did I help you today, or just like my style? Toss a couple coins my direction!
BTC: 1GntmzMELxewbS2BagH2CqRNv9CuVfgcsb; DOGE: DLmXSyGQzkJMKYFTS12aiGUC4V38gNHu1W
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2013, 12:51:52 AM

Who's "we"?

That wouldn't work at night.

If it had a battery it would. And if you want to check it out, go to the solar powered mining thread Smiley

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2013, 01:26:26 AM

I was excited about joining a church that can be symbiotic to my current one. But then the thread turned into pot and solar mining.

teamnigel

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 01:29:15 AM

This thread makes my brain cry.
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2013, 01:33:59 AM

I vote for the next project to be a new hot dog company.

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2013, 01:35:00 AM

I was excited about joining a church that can be symbiotic to my current one. But then the thread turned into pot and solar mining.

Are you saying you are looking for a Christian Coin church?

We're trying to get to space and work towards a free society. If that's not what you're about, then I'm sorry we couldn't help you.

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2013, 01:35:46 AM

I vote for the next project to be a new hot dog company.

We will be working on making a language between humans and dogs (research is already being done).
But no hot dog company.

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2013, 01:37:26 AM

Here are some other projects:

Devbook- A Mix between Facebook and a Genealogy website.

Devxchange- A Devcoin exchange website, possibly with a section where people can post projects that need funding through donations and loans

Devtest- Surveys and Contests for devcoin

Devlist- Craigslist, but things are for sale for Devcoins

Devsino- Devcoin Gambling

DevATM- An ATM where you can insert cash and get Devcoins on a USB (even just a machine that is constantly hooked up to a Devxchange that accepts credit card as USD funding)

Devblog- A place to post blogs and vlogs, like blogger for Devtomers

Adev- A 'company' that puts ads in videos and on websites and pays the host in devcoin.

Devseed- A program to freeze seeds of all the Earth's plant species for preservation through an "apocalypse" scenario

DevIsland- An island that is rented out, and Devcoins are bought with the money to stimulate the Devcoin economy, and Devcoin events can be held there for free

Devid Card- A Machine that can aaccept USBs, allowing for payment in Devcoins in regular stores

Devtel- A Hotel that is half free, half paid, paid customers pay in Devcoin which stimulate the devcoin economy

Devtome Brick & Mortar- A place that is half library, half bookstore. Purchases and fees are paid in Devcoin

Devcoach- A Half free half paid "Greyhound" type bus service

Devy Awards- Winners get coins and trophy, awards go to great achievements in the Devcoin community

Devpower- A Company that uses solar and wind technology to offer a FREE energy alternative

Devercise- Workout powered mining machines

DTV- Devcoin Television network, commercials and actors/writers are paid for in Devcoins which stimulates the Devcoin economy

Devair- Devcoin radio, same as DTV but radio

DevPAC- A Devcoin funded political ad campaign

Dev for Humanity- Apartments built that are completely free, but some of the rooms will contain just mining servers to fund it

Devstate- A university, and eventually city/township, then eventually county, and maybe even a state one day

DevINC- A company that gives out free mining machines and asks that people donate coins back if they have extra money after mining

DevSA- Devcoin NASA

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2013, 01:37:40 AM

Current: pot, solar, space

Future: human and dog translation

No hot dogs, my favorite food :/

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: