Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:40:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DeepOnion 5$ this end or its only start?  (Read 1539 times)
Mrtree420

Activity: 93
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:19:45 AM

I can see that with no problem. The way privacy coins have been blowing up. What can beat TOR? Another great thing is that it is completely community driven. The fact that it's on exchanges now and on the top of the chart will bring a lot more people which and work in 2 ways but I will leave the market to pick. As for me well you see the signature   Cool Grin
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:31:04 AM

One of the most promising and rapidly growing cryptocurrency DeepOnion shows tremendous growth. Very fast growing community and great developers. Airdrop, a lot of good for the community developers are doing. And the product itself is good on the basis of anonymity that will gain momentum in the future.

Does anyone have any idea what will develop this project, what are the prospects in terms of product and price. Your opinion?

I was actually in a quandary as to the legitimacy of this coin a few weeks ago. If anyone noticed, there was a thread on this section focused on the accusation that DeepOnion is a scam. There were several sound basis in fact. But I was confused because in a matter of a few days, the value is already shooting really high. What's really in this coin?
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:22:26 AM

It's interesting to notice how in every new currency airdrop people who are out of it accuse of scam, not being sustainable, which is just a pump & dump, etc.
This always happens! But why?
Why not follow your coins and projects that you like and letting the coins you do not like!

Watch Byteball's airdrop: Starting at $ 10 and getting nearly $ 1000, and there are people accusing him with it.
Deep Onion is just at the start of his race!
shaggy404

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:31:46 AM

I was considering taking part in the airdrop but I see a lot of scam accusations. Is there any truth to this?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2057229.0
freedomsr40

Activity: 471
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:06:44 AM

the main competitors are Dash, Monero and Zcash; the differentiating factor is Tor integration.

If the dev can deliver a working Deepsend feature to work like a integrated mixer, then I would say it will achieve at least same market cap of Zcash, which is 500mln USD; that will bring price per coin to 20~25USD, after all coins enter the circulation.
mevmike

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 11:16:24 AM

I was considering taking part in the airdrop but I see a lot of scam accusations. Is there any truth to this?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2057229.0

As what you have said it is just a scam accusations...
Until proven to be true then it will always be an accusations....
But for us we will continue to support the growth of this coin....
And if you could see this accusations where not as heated as compared to the earlier days of deeponion.
Nowadays they are slowly declining....
Time will come that this criticism to deeponion will totally die....
And if were you why would i still wait for time to pass before joining in...
Remember you have nothing to lose but so much to gain...
Cheesy

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
dvy

Activity: 948
Merit: 104

Vaas DeepOnion Moderator

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 11:38:38 AM

to the moon fellas

wbulot

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:42:53 AM

Well, as a participant of the AirDrop, i'm very happy that this project gain in visibility.
That being said, I'm technically skeptical about the anonymity of the coin.
As I understand for now, it has 0 unique features except that the client connect to tor. Something that you can already do yourself with your computer when using other crypto wallet.
I will follow the project, but today, there is no reason that this coin exist if it stay like that.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:58:20 AM

One of the most promising and rapidly growing cryptocurrency DeepOnion shows tremendous growth. Very fast growing community and great developers. Airdrop, a lot of good for the community developers are doing. And the product itself is good on the basis of anonymity that will gain momentum in the future.

Does anyone have any idea what will develop this project, what are the prospects in terms of product and price. Your opinion?
Im little bit shocked into this coin which it had rose up its price for a short period of time and as far as i remember this is one of those coins who did give airdrops and im regretting now that i did just neglect or reject those time and lucky for those people who did gain some free deeponion coins. price might reach on $5 but cant be sure if this would be the peak or the new floor. Seeing on the road map i can say that this had potential and have a strong backing up.
Sejorya

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:37:06 PM

I also believe in great future of ONION if it becomes the dominant payment at darknet marketplaces.
BUT think of why nobody sells ONION at the moment.. If u sell right now you are banned from future Airdrops. Maybe after last Airdrop we will see a big drop. Maybe.
vrap.pm

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:51:06 PM

the main competitors are Dash, Monero and Zcash; the differentiating factor is Tor integration.

If the dev can deliver a working Deepsend feature to work like a integrated mixer, then I would say it will achieve at least same market cap of Zcash, which is 500mln USD; that will bring price per coin to 20~25USD, after all coins enter the circulation.

I think small players like spectrecoin also have a word in the game of shadow cryptocoins.
I like both projects. I also think most people value shsdow coins, that promotes anomym transactions.
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:17:41 PM

I also believe in great future of ONION if it becomes the dominant payment at darknet marketplaces.
BUT think of why nobody sells ONION at the moment.. If u sell right now you are banned from future Airdrops. Maybe after last Airdrop we will see a big drop. Maybe.

Imagine if DeepOnion will be supported by darknet market the price will surely skyrocket. I remember when Monero was only worth 50 cents until the darknet market like alphabay accept it as payment option.
?

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:53:24 PM

$5 it's amazing, but it's just the beginning
I'm not selling anymore any of my coins, we all know where this is heading, I don't want to have to regret after some weeks
Hold your hats the train's about to leave the station!
McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:56:42 PM

If everything works fine in the upcoming weeks and month, this drop will create history. It will be the most profitable airdrop ever. In two days the devs of DO will pour about 475,000$ into the community. In the end, when all coins are given away, the sum will be (at the latest price):

40,000,000$

!

Unbelievable...

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
RichardBTC

Activity: 201

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:18:47 PM

Im holding my coins, i have a good feeli g about DeepOnion being a great success

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
frchowe214

Activity: 402

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:40:31 PM

DeepOnion has a strong backing and user support. It is adopted rapidly and no doubt about that it will grow much more.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
gauchbit

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:45:19 PM

1000$ in 3 years.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:29:24 PM

I don't think it will hit $1000 but it could aim for 3 digits after a few years. When you look at monero and dash there is clearly a demand for good privacy coins, deep onion could be one of them

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Erowind

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:34:55 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2017, 08:54:24 PM by Erowind

My concern is that there will be a massive dump after the last airdrop. The price could climb nicely until then though. I do like the coin and think it has has nice market to fulfill.

Can't snort crack through a rolled up bitcoin Wink
edmond_dantes

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:40:23 PM

it's going to the moon the few holders will be insanely rich

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: