Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:48:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DeepOnion 5$ this end or its only start?  (Read 1539 times)
cryptocan

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:57:29 PM

I don't think lots of people dump the coin after the last airdrop,
it's a good coin, devs are active and community is strong, if any of these change then it may dump, but until then, why would someone dump a good coin?
EnViRoNmEnT

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:06:54 PM

I don't think lots of people dump the coin after the last airdrop,
it's a good coin, devs are active and community is strong, if any of these change then it may dump, but until then, why would someone dump a good coin?

Mhh unfortunately you cant predict that. When you look at gbyte there was a dump after every single Airdrop Sad So we will see what will happen with DeepOnion

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
SokrieeE

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:19:22 PM

i believe Deeponion is going to be more that its current value (5$) 4 to 10 x in only one case that dev members keep their promise to continue project development .

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:04:28 PM

I've been in the air drops from the start (Missed a week due to posted which is annoying) I have to say, im going to be doing all 40 weeks, wont even use my 10% that can be traded.

IF this coin becomes the next Dash/ Monero, those of us who have faith the whole time, and who got in early when the drops were 700+ coins a week will be millionaires.

Its kind of a win win, the coins are free for us, and if they do well like they are doing, and hit the hundreds, it will make allot of people millionaires.

Even if I do not sell - If i have say 10k coins by then, the POS is around 10% so thats 1000 coins mined a year, if they have hit 100+ thats an income of 100k without touching my initial coins still.

The project and team are doing really well, and i hope they keep it up
banake

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:22:25 AM

The Onion team is doing what they promised. You can check status of their roadmap. So it seems they are legit now.
glynbueso

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:03:12 AM

The market is working very well. We are seeing a lot of fudders saying "SCAM" every day because they don´t have nothing better to do.

The roadmap looks very promising. I hope the dev will comply all the points and if it´s possible more too. At this moment, we can see that in the forum he is requiring some devs to join the group, to work in new features. That is a good signal.
Dart315

Activity: 122
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:06:00 AM

Never heard 'bout DeepOnion till now. Going to study. Is it complete difference from Zcash or monero?
Stripple

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:50:08 PM

I've been in the air drops from the start (Missed a week due to posted which is annoying) I have to say, im going to be doing all 40 weeks, wont even use my 10% that can be traded.

IF this coin becomes the next Dash/ Monero, those of us who have faith the whole time, and who got in early when the drops were 700+ coins a week will be millionaires.

Its kind of a win win, the coins are free for us, and if they do well like they are doing, and hit the hundreds, it will make allot of people millionaires.

Even if I do not sell - If i have say 10k coins by then, the POS is around 10% so thats 1000 coins mined a year, if they have hit 100+ thats an income of 100k without touching my initial coins still.

The project and team are doing really well, and i hope they keep it up
I wonder though, will you really reach 10k? I have a feeling that as the project gets more interest and more people keep joining, the amount of coins distributed will get lower and lower until at the end you may get 10-20 or so.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gauchbit

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:03:18 PM

Never heard 'bout DeepOnion till now. Going to study. Is it complete difference from Zcash or monero?

as his name, he rides on the tor network.
ManuBBXX

Activity: 839

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:25:15 PM

My concern is that there will be a massive dump after the last airdrop. The price could climb nicely until then though. I do like the coin and think it has has nice market to fulfill.

When will be the end of the last airdrop ?
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:33:02 PM

When you look at the prices of zcash, monero, dash, and the others you will see there is a strong demand for privacy coins. DeepOnion is routed through the tor network so it can be compared to the other privacy coins.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
guelmi92

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:35:45 PM

I think there's 50 airdrop and I think it's the sixth or seventh. There are many weeks ahead and maybe to enter if conditions change in the future  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: