Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:42:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: k.im and Bitcache will support Sia coin (SC)! -- TO THE MOON!!  (Read 958 times)
Alanin (OP)

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:12:16 AM

So the all so famous Bitcache by Kimdotcom that people have been talking alot about recently, just got some new updates.
Its going to support Sia Coin SC. Im guessing this could make the coin go to the moon in no time. maybe the new 100x?

Source: https://twitter.com/Jyvee4/status/902583567435235328
Regulater

Activity: 273
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:30:16 AM

So the all so famous Bitcache by Kimdotcom that people have been talking alot about recently, just got some new updates.
Its going to support Sia Coin SC. Im guessing this could make the coin go to the moon in no time. maybe the new 100x?

Great news, but they are also supporting Storj and other storage block chains. Also its not supported yet that is in the demo version which does nothing. https://k.im here you can view it all.
Alanin (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:49:09 AM

Great news, but they are also supporting Storj and other storage block chains. Also its not supported yet that is in the demo version which does nothing. https://k.im here you can view it all.

I know that the current version is demo or beta. But since that they made everything ready for demo and the CEO og SC himself posts news like that. Im like 99% sure that it will follow the release version.
And im pretty sure that this news update will give the market a huge pump when it spreads. And it will, since he hashtagged #Bitcache. Because bitcache is the new ICO "black"
 atm, as far as i can tell. I only read very positive things about it  Cheesy
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:09:26 AM

I know that the current version is demo or beta. But since that they made everything ready for demo and the CEO og SC himself posts news like that. Im like 99% sure that it will follow the release version.
And im pretty sure that this news update will give the market a huge pump when it spreads. And it will, since he hashtagged #Bitcache. Because bitcache is the new ICO "black"
it will mate since most opportunist always looking for this early news to be in a good position before the real updates happen and before the massive pumped that can be consider every whales already got a lots of bag holding as they will play to shake the sc market lets see then if this will imply with the current value of sc.
Alanin (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:54:11 AM

it will mate since most opportunist always looking for this early news to be in a good position before the real updates happen and before the massive pumped that can be consider every whales already got a lots of bag holding as they will play to shake the sc market lets see then if this will imply with the current value of sc.
Should be a perfect entry point to stack up. SC is currently only 179 Satoshis. Cant wait to see how high it will go in 1-2 months.  Im gonna stack up when payday arrives ina few days  Cheesy
shaggy404

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:13:46 AM

For anyone too lazy to check out the demo, here's the list of swarm sites that are supported:

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:07:53 AM

Don't know what to make of this. But very certain this is not the mooning fuel Sia's looking for. The partnership is not exclusive
ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:10:10 AM

Good. 100x suggestions are too optimistic btw. I see Siacoin as nice alternative solution to storage. You shouldn't really speculate on this kind of coin projects or you ll be disappointed.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Alanin (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:23:54 AM

Good. 100x suggestions are too optimistic btw. I see Siacoin as nice alternative solution to storage. You shouldn't really speculate on this kind of coin projects or you ll be disappointed.

Well i just bought 10k SC so im hoping for the best. In anycase, i only see this as a reason for it to go even higher than it is now. It is afterall still great news
dukemc

Activity: 431
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:56:02 AM

That looks very good - i have searched and found the thread about kim´s neweset project. But nothing to find no ANN thread or something like that? Only two dates: 3. Oct. and 18. Oct.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:47:04 PM

Well i just bought 10k SC so im hoping for the best. In anycase, i only see this as a reason for it to go even higher than it is now. It is afterall still great news

To bad you did not wait till now and you would get 15000 SiaCoin fro same amount of value.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: