Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:49:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need your advice, please  (Read 1055 times)
ant1dot396 (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:30:57 AM

Hello,

I want to make a new portofolio. I have 10k EUR and I don't know what crypto to get in my portofolio. I want only altcoins, but I want a rise with minimum 2x until December.
What do you think?

Thanks,
Adrian

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
theXcode

Activity: 137
Merit: 29

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:58:48 AM

Hello,

I want to make a new portofolio. I have 10k EUR and I don't know what crypto to get in my portofolio. I want only altcoins, but I want a rise with minimum 2x until December.
What do you think?

Thanks,
Adrian

Look at this topic:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2128959.0

And follow dbt1033
And thank me Wink
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 07:01:48 AM

If you just need a x2 until december, you should participate in a good ico you can even make higher than x2

eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 08:29:29 AM

If you just need a x2 until december, you should participate in a good ico you can even make higher than x2
Yes maybe. However if that ICO never realized you can not make the double.
greyworld

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:42:16 AM

Take care with altcoins, unless it's a really major one (and even some of those), they are heavily manipulated on the exchanges, usually by automated buy/sell bots, and their actual daily value is largely meaningless, pretty much whatever they can get someone to pay for them.

Sometimes the bots push the value down so they can accumulate more of the coin, and it has nothing to do with the actual value of the coin.  And long term, many of the smaller altcoins lower in value so that's a bit of a risk.  The major altcoins generally go up, but not always.

Personally I think I'd just go with BTC.  It's too big for some little bot operator to manipulate effectively and theres a very good chance it will achieve the double-your-money goal you have in mind, as incredible as that sounds.  More realistically it might get about halfway there by then, but that's still very good and much safer.

'¸ __ ¸*ˆ * ·¸ ____ ¸*ˆ*· ¸ ______________________ ¸ ·*ˆ*¸ ____ ¸· * ˆ*¸ __ ¸'
. `·.,¸¸,.' .CKPOOL.ORG - Zero Fee Anonymous Bitcoin Mining Pool´ . . . '.,¸¸,.·´ .
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ `·.,¸¸,' ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ',¸¸,.·´ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:33:33 AM

Hello,

What do you think?

Thanks,
Adrian

Look at this topic:

And follow dbt1033
And thank me Wink

The best advice is to do your own due diligence and research. However, I heartily recommend the post above because SYS has such incredible potential and future ahead
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:38:08 AM

I agree with the person above that you should do your own research about what coin to invest that way you don't blame anyone if it did not meet your expectation. I suggest that you check twitter, there's a lot of twitter users out there giving free insights and even posting charts and graphs that might help you decide where to put your money.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:11:23 AM

Hello,

What do you think?

Thanks,
Adrian

Look at this topic:

And follow dbt1033
And thank me Wink

Follow this advice
If you want to add another five coins besides those to make your x2, I would recommend:
Binancecoin
IXT
XSPEC
Stratis
Xel

Best wishes
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:17:11 AM

Hello,

What do you think?

Thanks,
Adrian
That will be so difficult but you can try to invest in those altcoins are having low market cap and it shouldn't be a part of top 100 coinmarket cap. But you must agree with all of the risk that you get by invest in the altcoin such as lose some of your amount due to the various problem.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:23:16 AM

Hello,

What do you think?

Thanks,
Adrian

a very good plan but the only issue is that you need experience in this market if you want to succeed. it may seem easy to double your money in a month using altcoins when you look at things from the outside but when you actually make the investment and you make a huge investment that is when things start to crumble.

first issue will be choosing coins to invest in.
the second issue will be when the first dip happens. a simple 10% drop is $1000 lost, just like that.
third issue will be handling multiple altcoins. 3 simple 10% drops is $3000 lost just like that.

so first try to understand this market and invest in 1, then go bigger. you can't start at the last step. you need to take the steps one at a time.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:12:29 PM

Hello,

What do you think?

Thanks,
Adrian
If you do like to invest on altcoin world then search up for potential good project which is on ICO state as of now. Do your own research and dont rush up on putting your money because there are lots of ICO as of now which is just useless or dont have potential at all but finding them wont really be an easy task. 2x is possible and even more if you hit the right project if not then expect those 10k of yours would lose some percentage.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:18:16 PM

My friend, I don't think you should be asking for advice or listening to it on this forum. You have 10k Euros, why not just buy Bitcoins and keep them while you learn more about alts. Buy it after you have made your own research. If it takes time, do it anyway. You will find Bitcoin will be higher when you have made your decision.

Also, you need BTC to buy most alts anyway!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
r0bb0

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:57:34 PM

Hello,

What do you think?

Thanks,
Adrian

50% eth
30% omg
20% zrx

I'd bet that would at least double by christmas
Kiwilanta

Activity: 424

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:12:05 PM

I think no one can promise that there is altcoin that can make your money 2x
Please remember, no investment is 100% profitable, so do not ever assume that your money will definitely increase

Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:17:46 PM

I think it's too hard to speculate which coin would make your money 2x by December because that's just a few months from now; the safest coin that would probably make your money profit would be bitcoin but other than that; some altcoins might increase by December but no one can really tell which of those altcoins are sure to pump up.

DRogers

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:26:56 PM

Not as easy as you think. Also rely on your luck. Wish you to 12 months x2. x3....xn
mangodream

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:56:37 PM

I wonder why you are so in a hurry. Altcoins investment is rather a question of patience.

What I would suggest you it to put some money in ETH, which is going up and will in the next few months. It's safe.
Then I would suggest to look at the ICONOMI project : "ICONOMI funds are the perfect entry-level financial instruments for new investors in the decentralised economy. With preselection of coins and spread of investments, ICONOMI funds promise low volatility with high profits.  Potential investors are also welcome to participate in the ICO."
And finally have also a look at Lisk.
redhack
Legendary

Activity: 1858
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:40:09 PM

There are coins that people wait for 3-5 months. You can make 2x in 1 day or 1 year, that's not definite. It's hard to find that coin in short term. You can make 2x in the long term but you want to make it until December. I suggest you to check out Matchpool's token GUP. Because they will release beta version of the app in November. It's very undervalued now so you can make 2x, even more in these 3 months period.
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:48:01 AM

Hello,

What do you think?

Thanks,
Adrian

That's a pretty tall order. In order to literally double your money and have that happened within 3 months you are going to have to have a very aggressive portfolio. I I urge you to not use money that you cannot afford to lose. At the same time this is going to be a very time-intensive project. I say that because you're not going to be able to invest in something keep it overnight and then sell it the next day.
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:49:47 AM

Hello,

What do you think?

Thanks,
Adrian

That's a pretty tall order. In order to literally double your money and have that happened within 3 months you are going to have to have a very aggressive portfolio. I I urge you to not use money that you cannot afford to lose. At the same time this is going to be a very time-intensive project. I say that because you're not going to be able to invest in something keep it overnight and then sell it the next day.

You were going to have to be buying things quickly, selling quickly and taking advantage of very small changes. Advice, I would say try this for a week with just 10% of your investment, and see if you could pull this off. If not you have lost a thousand.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: