Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:16:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need your advice, please  (Read 1055 times)
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:46:29 AM

Hello,

I want to make a new portofolio. I have 10k EUR and I don't know what crypto to get in my portofolio. I want only altcoins, but I want a rise with minimum 2x until December.
What do you think?

Thanks,
Adrian

That's a pretty tall order. In order to literally double your money and have that happened within 3 months you are going to have to have a very aggressive portfolio. I I urge you to not use money that you cannot afford to lose. At the same time this is going to be a very time-intensive project. I say that because you're not going to be able to invest in something keep it overnight and then sell it the next day.

Well to add up an advice here keeping it overnight is not an assurance for us to be able to have a good price when we sell,  it might drop immediately. The best thing that we should do here is you must sell while it has a good price and never wait for another increase, you might have regrets if you delay your decisions. So in order to prevent that loses of yours, direct selling can be profitable for you now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jilani

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:31:56 AM

My advice for you.First you can buy ETH because ETH hit 500$ after end of December so ETH is best for you.Waves increase 10$ after end of December.So you can follow my suggest.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:56:10 AM

Hello,

I want to make a new portofolio. I have 10k EUR and I don't know what crypto to get in my portofolio. I want only altcoins, but I want a rise with minimum 2x until December.
What do you think?

Thanks,
Adrian

Look at coinmarketcap.com to analyze some coins, choose coins that have a high coin circulation and have a max cap.
Also at the first 2 pages of bittrex will help you. It's hard to tell whether you can profit to coins so analyze carefully.
khokon150

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:27:01 AM

Waves is most popular coin at this moment.This coin growth is high and good effective coin I think.I own 1000 waves when per coin value is 1$  than I bought this coin.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:44:40 AM

Waves is most popular coin at this moment.This coin growth is high and good effective coin I think.I own 1000 waves when per coin value is 1$  than I bought this coin.

Chances are there because the price of Waves will increase because from many days the value of Waves is 5$. So by the end of the year, there is a chance for Waves to reach more than 10$ and even if you wait it may reach to more than 20$.

thangoffshore

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:44:17 AM

You got it when it was $1? Early this May?

It's quite of profit, isn't it? 400% return in fccking 3 months. I wish I've read about it earlier.

ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:01:39 AM

Stratis will most surely at least double in price until the end of the year with the breeze wallet launch and sidechains,identity protocol and the seafood industry supply chain protocol project that will be huge! Just my 2 cents.. Wink
mangodream

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:25:56 AM

Chances are there because the price of Waves will increase because from many days the value of Waves is 5$. So by the end of the year, there is a chance for Waves to reach more than 10$ and even if you wait it may reach to more than 20$.

How could you say that Waves will probably reach more than 10$ in the end of the year?
I believe in waves but all projections were wrong. Waves should have already been at 10$ this summer.
yunuzov

Activity: 464

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:01:33 AM

Hello Adrian,

First of all i think you should avoid investing all your money to only one coin, it would be too risky. It'd be better if you invest in couple of diffrent high potential coins. To find those high potential ones you need do a good reading of market. 10K is not a low amount to blindly invest in.

nogoodcoin

Activity: 370

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:09:21 AM

Nobody gives you the guarantee that the money will go up 2 times. You should not believe the people who tell you that you will have 2 times of money. Because the biggest purpose of these people is to provide their losses from you. Or to create speculation.

You should follow the forum and consider the recommendations of reliable people.  Apart from that, you should accept the risks and responsibilities and you should not blame anyone.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:10:06 AM

Hello,

What do you think?

Thanks,
Adrian

You have a huge starting investment right there, bro. Don't worry. Your timeline is actually very long for a x2 target. You can go for DNT, ETC, ETH, SNT, OMG, ADX, CVC. You can actually choose the top 10 and I think they will all double in value by December. There is no need to worry as to the increase. December is far.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Matic

Activity: 310

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:39:30 AM

Hello,

What do you think?

Thanks,
Adrian

funny thing is that easiest way to make 2x is with shitcoins, those that have not been pumped yet. buy low, hold and sell high when it pumps. if you don't like to gamble than you have to do some work and find out good coins that will make it

Cult

Activity: 479

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 10:48:49 AM

Hello,

What do you think?

Thanks,
Adrian

You need to learn a lot about these markets before putting money into them, and chose your altcoins very carefully, don't ask in forums, people will just shill their favorite altcoins.

If you don't do proper research and invest wisely tou'll get REKT.

Don't get REKT.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:24:41 AM

if you really want profit then forget about things like portfolio. start looking for short term potential. there are a lot of them. you can open some charts and look at the history to see the examples. there are always some coin that is being pumped. if you can find these before their pump and jump on board then you can make the amount of profit you had in mind until December.

don't worry if you couldn't find a pump soon, even if you find some after it has started and buy in, you can still make a good profit if you get out fast enough.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
schrodingersbitcoin

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:14:18 PM

Hello,

What do you think?

Thanks,
Adrian

My advice for short term would be:

-NEO
-ARK
-WAVES
-STRATIS
-BINANCE COIN
-CIVIC
-ADEX
-SYS
-TRUST
-MONACO

dieselmeister

Activity: 546
Merit: 290

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:28:49 PM

Grin If u dont known about crypto so dont invest on this world. Dont believe anyone. No one can known the future. If u still want buy some coin. Maybe have future x2
- ETH
- LTC

Someone used my Account for 3 Month, why would someone do this?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: