Bitcoin Forum
July 15, 2024, 09:24:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nice potential for WTC Waltonchain eBTCBank.  (Read 819 times)
methereum (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:23:23 AM

Anyone not buying into WTC Walton, you are missing out on a huge potential IMO. The coin is just coming down a bit, was just introduced on Binance.com

From the website

On the Walton chain (WTChain) on the line eBTCbank and Allcoin announcement

The majority of investors, everyone good!
    Walton chain (WTChain) will be in Beijing on August 30, 2017 on the line eBTCbank and Allcoin.
    EBTCbank is a commitment to provide users with fair, open and fair services, set ICO and trading one currency trading platform. Allcoin is the world's only listed digital asset trading platform, the global block chain assets of the Nasdaq, ICO is also integrated with the transaction of large-scale currency trading platform.
    EBTCbank and Allcoin as the Walton chain ICO platform and strategic partners, in the project stage to give a strong support and the successful completion of the ICO! Please the majority of investors to the above two platform registration transactions. And WTChain feedback for the majority of investors, will be registered to send currency activities. Specific details of the activities please pay attention to the platform side announcement!
Special announcement!

The Whitepaper in English
http://www.waltonchain.org/upload/1498826072890.pdf

ZZ111

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 08:04:57 AM

100% agree. It has HUGE potential. 3 Chinese Govt Vice Presidents in the Chamber of Commerce are angel investors. Have a look at their team, basically all of them have a doctorate in engineering. The founder is a director of a $7billion dollar chinese company Septwolves. That's just to name a few. Then there's there actual product which is going to dominate a trillion dollar industry. It's BIG. It's not popular at the moment which also means its CHEAP. I've bought a big investment in it.
methereum (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:12:08 AM

100% agree. It has HUGE potential. 3 Chinese Govt Vice Presidents in the Chamber of Commerce are angel investors. Have a look at their team, basically all of them have a doctorate in engineering. The founder is a director of a $7billion dollar chinese company Septwolves. That's just to name a few. Then there's there actual product which is going to dominate a trillion dollar industry. It's BIG. It's not popular at the moment which also means its CHEAP. I've bought a big investment in it.

Indeed. Dunno if others can read, but here's the part out of the Whitepaper. Plus it gives out dividends. Buying A LOT of this one.

http://imgur.com/a/dX0sW

EDIT: you can check my Bitcointalk history, I don't buy into Shitcoins Smiley Just a free tip on WTC. And check the Twitters on this one $WTC.
ZZ111

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 08:14:51 AM

Indeed. Dunno if others can read, but here's the part out of the Whitepaper. Plus it gives out dividends. Buying A LOT of this one.

http://imgur.com/a/dX0sW

That photo looks like the one I posted on twitter haha. Been trying to tell people it's potential. The dividend is also awesome. Low circulation supply at the moment, which gives it a small market cap and massive room for growth. At a 100m market cap we'd see 6x growth from here.
dadonn

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:18:02 AM

At a 100m market cap we'd see 6x growth from here.
[/quote]

How do you know the market cap is only 16.66 million?

And what is the actual product that is going to dominate a trillion dollar industry?
ZZ111

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 08:22:46 AM

And what is the actual product that is going to dominate a trillion dollar industry?
[/quote]

because there's 24.9m circulating and they're $0.69 at the moment. They're in the RFID technology sector. The founder is the director of Septwolves ($7billion dollar company) which deals with this exact technology.
dadonn

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:52:29 AM

because there's 24.9m circulating and they're $0.69 at the moment. They're in the RFID technology sector. The founder is the director of Septwolves ($7billion dollar company) which deals with this exact technology.
[/quote]

Gotcha and thank you. I saw the team and it is an impressive group of people. I found that there are 100mm coins but did not know there 24.9 in circulation. Is this info available somewhere? I just found the white paper in English. http://www.waltonchain.org/upload/1498826072890.pdf

Now if someone knows why and how Hcash is a billion dollar company I'd be really impressed. Smiley

Cheers and thank you,

D
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: