Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:02:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free rides for Uber  (Read 1904 times)
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:26:44 AM

Currently I can't accept codes from the whole world, but I will post as soon I will be able to do it.
Sorry, but I don't want to disclose the website and traffic.

Why you don't want to show your site and stats?
If you post your link here, you will get most traffic because this forum is very actice.
Please post when will be accept worldwide code here.
sasaki111

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:10:16 AM

Lucky for me my country is on the area that Uber actives very strong, hope i can get a coupon from you, thanks you so much.
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:08:11 AM

Do you know that Uber spy to each clients?
App have access to gps tracking system and after arrive taxi and point of destination still record track of clients.
I think this is not good for all people.
monkeybars (OP)

Activity: 278
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:26:18 AM

Do you know that Uber spy to each clients?
App have access to gps tracking system and after arrive taxi and point of destination still record track of clients.
I think this is not good for all people.

I think you don't need to worry much about it if you're not a criminal. Google, Facebook, etc may also have access to your personal data, which is not good, but not a catastrophe.
Untold

Activity: 262
Merit: 181

BitcoinTalk's Premier Design Service @UntoldDesign

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:26:14 AM

Just writing to say that I was able to receive 20 referrals through monkeybars system with no issues. He kept in contact with me at all stages and all went well.

Definitely recommend.

█▀█▀█████▀███████▀████▀█               BITCOINTALK'S PREMIER DESIGN SERVICE      
▄████         ANN Design   ✔ Logos   ✔ Websites   ✔ Avatars   +More!
█▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄█              Telegram          Discussion    
monkeybars (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:21:26 AM

Just writing to say that I was able to receive 20 referrals through monkeybars system with no issues. He kept in contact with me at all stages and all went well.

Definitely recommend.

Thanks! It was a pleasure for me as well.
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:37:45 AM

Hi everyone. I can help you getting free* Uber rides/coupons to your account.
I own a website about taxi services with a good traffic and I can put you referral Uber promocode to the website. I won't be able to put a lot of codes, so sometimes you will need to wait. I will post if can't accept codes.
The price for for this will depend on your country (as referral codes have different denomination in different countries), but only EU, UK, US codes accepted. Anyway this will be significanlty cheaper, than using Uber without discount.

*if your ride fare is lower the coupon the ride will be free

Let me rephrase the service: You have a car/taxi related website >> We send you our Uber referral code >> You take a charge for publishing it in your site >> If anyone registeres from that code then we get referral bonus which we can redeem with rides.
So the main service is putting advertisement in your site, how can you assure there will  be registrations from the link published in your site?
Still, please provide more details about your website and the fee you will be charging.
monkeybars (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:10:05 PM

Hi everyone. I can help you getting free* Uber rides/coupons to your account.
I own a website about taxi services with a good traffic and I can put you referral Uber promocode to the website. I won't be able to put a lot of codes, so sometimes you will need to wait. I will post if can't accept codes.
The price for for this will depend on your country (as referral codes have different denomination in different countries), but only EU, UK, US codes accepted. Anyway this will be significanlty cheaper, than using Uber without discount.

*if your ride fare is lower the coupon the ride will be free

Let me rephrase the service: You have a car/taxi related website >> We send you our Uber referral code >> You take a charge for publishing it in your site >> If anyone registeres from that code then we get referral bonus which we can redeem with rides.
So the main service is putting advertisement in your site, how can you assure there will  be registrations from the link published in your site?
Still, please provide more details about your website and the fee you will be charging.

Hi. Thanks for the questions.
In general yes, it's quite close to what I do. But first of all except "if anyone registers". There's no "if" and you'll get free rides Smiley Anyway, I'm always in touch to resolve any issues concerning free rides.
The scheme is simple: you send me promocode and payment, I make free rides for your account. The details will be sent in PM. As well as the price, because it's individual for each region. But the price for each "free ride" you get will be around the Uber base fare.
I will not provide details about the website, sorry.
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:00:36 PM

Which taxi accept uber?
monkeybars (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:02:55 PM

Which taxi accept uber?
What do you mean? Uber is a taxi.
monkeybars (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:20:45 AM

One place available
thisisdmitry

Activity: 67
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:02:32 PM

Bought coupons 2 times from this guy. Everything is OK. Got my free rides quickly, zero problem!

katsia

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:13:28 PM

These travel coupons can only be used in one particular country or in any country?
monkeybars (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:02:54 PM

These travel coupons can only be used in one particular country or in any country?

Only in particular country. But we can make for several countries as well. For example, you live in Germany and go to US and Cansda. We can make 10 for Germany, 5 for US and 5 for Canada.
monkeybars (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:18:33 PM

Bought coupons 2 times from this guy. Everything is OK. Got my free rides quickly, zero problem!

thanks and you're welcome  Smiley
PM me if you'll need more
monkeybars (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:53:22 PM

New regions available: Canada, Autralia, New Zealand, Korea, Japan

PM for free rides
monkeybars (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:51:47 PM

Another place available. PM for free rides.
Lambert

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:01:38 PM

Great Service! Used it twice. No Problems.

Would recommend.
LightZ

Activity: 772
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:12:42 AM

Please pm me your prices.

ezminer121

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:07:13 AM