Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 11:39:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Reinvest GAS  (Read 332 times)
Cicada1033 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:00:24 AM

So if my NEO shares produce a fix amount of GAS and the price of NEO and GAS correlate direct proportionally wouldn't it be wise to reinvest the claimed GAS back into NEO rather then just keeping the GAS?

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1060
Merit: 103

www.Artemis.co

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:03:04 AM

So if my NEO shares produce a fix amount of GAS and the price of NEO and GAS correlate direct proportionally wouldn't it be wise to reinvest the claimed GAS back into NEO rather then just keeping the GAS?

It depends on your opinion.
Theoretically more the NEO, more gas you'll get and more the profit.
But, it might not be as feasible for a trader.

Fantum

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:05:19 PM

Owning Neo is just a share in the company.  Where as Gas is the currency spent to operate Neo, to create contracts and so on. Holding Neo you won't get much gas unless you have a lot of Neo. Better off just selling your Neo and buying Gas. Gas price will go way up in the future once Neo is in actual usage.
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 06:08:51 PM

The best is the keep both, and continue to collect gas as long you can wait. As you may know, both can raise in value and are tradable on the free market.

Matic

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:15:10 PM

that is what i will be doing. when i get enough GAS to buy 1 NEO i will. makes a lot of sense if you want to hold for a long time

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: