Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:53:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the value of a coin.  (Read 1080 times)
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:23:08 PM

The value of a coin: i don’t know but when they can sell and exchange it! It have value!
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:27:58 PM

It is the market and demand. There are coins that went so well that demands are so high it is hard to buy one of them. The buyers will tell it all. Look at the top 10 alternative coins and you will see they have been living for years. The support from investors is still there and from other users. Litecoin is one which have been bashed for years and yet it is still kicking and have been one of the great crypto coins due to usage.
hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:32:20 PM

The value of a coin: i don’t know but when they can sell and exchange it! It have value!
I really like your answer! I think! We are make a coin have value! We may be make coin loss! All problem is: member!
samy_voc

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:41:57 PM

I feel Ethereum has been established as an viable alternative to Bit coin by the crypto followers and investors. There are lot of applications running on ethereum platform so its value has been established.

Lite coin is not able to to get much traction as it is compared as a competitor to Ethereum. Not sure if it has its own platform. Its value will go up when it being used as  medium to build applications.

eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 04:54:17 PM

how do you determine the value of a coin or project? (against bitcoin) it's a broad question I know, but what helps you determine the value of coins ??

Value is generally determined by the users (buyers and seller.) When a coin has smaller market cap, it's price can be largely influenced by some players and can be volatile.
how factor about the developer some coin.

cryptoadmire

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:57:45 PM

usually by the buyer and seller and the market it generates. Although this can differ depending on what the coin is trying to achieve or if it is backed by anything.
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:02:51 PM

I think after Bitcoin which enjoys the first mover advantage, all the new coins are valued according to their utility unless there is pump and dump involved. For example, ETH has it value because of smart contract, recently EDG coin has been highly valued because its a gambling coin with zero house edge, PTOY coin's company has news recently that is why it is being valued more. These factors derive the price. Whether company has the potential or they are making some upgrades or solving some big problem are beneficial in determining the price.
FeArZ

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:19:14 AM

how do you determine the value of a coin or project? (against bitcoin) it's a broad question I know, but what helps you determine the value of coins ??
Nobody can conflicts with bitcoin. Since bitcoin is the head of altcoins so nobody coins having capacity to replace bitcoin in light of the fact that they pay in bitcoins to acclaimed altcoins so how might you say that bitcoin versus altcoins. Bitcoin having splendid future and it is expanding on every day based while take a gander at different coins they are loaded.
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:13:18 AM

The value of coin is very dependent on the demand in the market, that's why fluctuation of price is very often to happen anytime. Mostly we can say that a coin gives a good market value when it have a huge volume and it is listed to the big exchanger. And in buying coins, it is very important to have a look of their market trend and volume, and then decide to invest or not.
roy12875

Activity: 127

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:30:44 AM

As i know,  the value of coin is the coin following their project and roadmap or not. How much value in the maretet. If the coin has their real job, such as store, app, or running some important project in the world, you will see that coin raise value in the market. 

sirkings0003

Activity: 252

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:39:28 AM

According to the indeed to determine a value coin or project the main thing is the plan or what they bring. If I look at the plans that they have had a value that was useful in the future is certain and I am sure that the coin will soar and gives many advantages to investors, the next step is the team. If the coin or project has a solid Team and never do the work of a successful project, I think it has better value. But it all depends on which team consistently create.
Thanks for this. I think this is just the attributes of good ICO.

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: