Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 04:21:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need a bitcoin loan  (Read 417 times)
SaadDandal (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:15:01 AM

Hello

I'm looking for a bitcoin loan under any conditions you want just get back to me if your interested and we can exchange more information. to be honest I want this loan to support my business witches a freelance in Dubai UAE and I hope someone can help me with it under any condition possible.

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:17:49 AM

Hello

I'm looking for a bitcoin loan under any conditions you want just get back to me if your interested and we can exchange more information. to be honest I want this loan to support my business witches a freelance in Dubai UAE and I hope someone can help me with it under any condition possible.

Please don't feel lazy to update the thread with relevant information about the loan (you can see opened loan requests for that).Before taking efforts,make sure you're providing enough collateral to cover the loan.You can also read the stickies threads to learn what a valid collateral is.
If you don't have a valid collateral,please lock the thread or you will get a negative feedback.
SaadDandal (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:40:38 AM

Thank you for the info I will make sure all will be OK
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:54:51 PM

Hello

More information is needed.
Loan amount:
Repayment amount/interest:
Repayment date(s):
Collateral: must be valid.
Type of buisness/location/profitability maybe also.
SaadDandal (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:25:51 AM

Hello

Loan amount:
Repayment date(s):

I need 5 to 10 BTC and the interest can be as the rate here in general I accept it, repaying will be after 6 month, and the Collateral you can ask me about what you like to have, the business is PR in Dubai UAE and its sure profitable
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:57:14 AM

Hello

Loan amount:
Repayment date(s):

I need 5 to 10 BTC and the interest can be as the rate here in general I accept it, repaying will be after 6 month, and the Collateral you can ask me about what you like to have, the business is PR in Dubai UAE and its sure profitable

Go get a business loan from a bank. You won't get anything from this forum.
Don't even remotely expect someone will fund your loan request.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: