Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:18:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: H2U miner 90Th/s  (Read 3541 times)
poby (OP)

Activity: 258
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:46:03 AM

https://hminers.com/products/

$5000 apparently buys a box capable of 90TH/s, running almost silent and consuming only 1200 watts.  Has anyone heard of this before?  It kind of blows bitmain out of the water.  Apparently in stock and ready to ship.  No I'm not one of their salesmen, just really amazed that this thing exists.  Why would anyone buy a bitmain box when you can get one of these?  Serious question!

OOPS: Just found out this is a scam apparently.  Is there any way I can delete this topic?
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KeezAZA

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:05:42 PM

GREAT! an ALL-IN-ONE scam.
Based on the specs these miners kill the market.
Very impress noise suppression.

Cormoran

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:51:29 PM

$5000 apparently buys a box capable of 90TH/s, running almost silent and consuming only 1200 watts.  Has anyone heard of this before?  It kind of blows bitmain out of the water.  Apparently in stock and ready to ship.  No I'm not one of their salesmen, just really amazed that this thing exists.  Why would anyone buy a bitmain box when you can get one of these?  Serious question!

OOPS: Just found out this is a scam apparently.  Is there any way I can delete this topic?

Wow, that's amazing, it sounds almost too good to be true!
Oh, wait. Tongue

Not sure it's possible now that people have actually responded; you might talk to a moderator, though it's probably simplest if we just allow it to die peacefully until someone revives it with a necropost a year or two from now saying how it's so behind the times compared to newer technology... 14nm chipset ASICs might very well outperform our current ones by a handy amount, and at the current pace of technology it won't be too long before we're working with 8nm chips. Anyway, not really the point, we're getting into mining speculation. Glad you spotted the scam before sending them any money, and good luck finding a reliable vendor for mining ASICs who isn't constantly sold out.
sublimus

Activity: 240

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:16:42 AM

Can you elaborate where you found out this is a scam?
Not one of their salesman but you could be working for bitmain. Wink

Merlig

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:52:30 PM

It is a scam.
You can make a picture search with Google from the team.
This are no real persons.

Look at this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2095234.msg20959744#msg20959744

It's to good to be true. Huh Huh Huh
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2522

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:18:21 PM

Can you elaborate where you found out this is a scam?
Not one of their salesman but you could be working for bitmain. Wink
idiot...
Does the name UFO Miners or Phoenix Miners or FoxMiners ring a bell? This site and all of those other scammers use the same damn pictures of 'their' miner.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:45:11 PM

There's no need for debunking when it's obvious such a miner would be instantly sold out and probably not even sold to the public if it hashed at such a speed and at such efficiency. Add on top of that the "generic" miner pictures and you have a solid mining scam site that's just the same as the thousands on the web.

Deleting this (or moving it to Archival) would be either deleting the first post or moving it and locking it in the bottom right of the thread.
alh
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1050

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:52:57 PM

What's even better is that they offer a 130 TH/s miner for just $2000 more than the 90TH miner. All in a box just a bit larger! Or you can get a rack with five of 130 TH miners (i.e. 650 TH) for a mere $30000.

Hurry, this offer is for a limited time only. Operators are standing by......

I am sure they would be happy to take actual cash, or Bitcoin.

Smiley  Smiley  Smiley
sublimus

Activity: 240

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:24:56 AM

The scariest is the AS SEEN ON part.
Someone should do something about those, publishing articles that gives credits to the scammers.
Dont they verify the infos before publishing craps?

Und3rd0g

Activity: 231

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:35:49 AM

But they do offer free shipping!  Lol    Tongue
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:42:34 AM

The scariest is the AS SEEN ON part.
Someone should do something about those, publishing articles that gives credits to the scammers.
Dont they verify the infos before publishing craps?

The sites that write these articles call these people clients not scammers.

Vetting them = not getting paid
Not vetting them = getting paid
Zhukov0

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:04:05 PM

Too good to be truth.
Encryptor

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:56:06 AM

100% scam

If the ridiculous claims weren't enough to convince you

https://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/hminers.com

Site is based in Romania...

Gypsies  Roll Eyes
gecox22

Activity: 778
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:51:21 PM

If you google image search the people off the about us page all of them are just pulled off the net and none match up with the names.  Like this one IVAN CLAES
PRODUCT MARKETING DIRECTOR https://www.dreamstime.com/man-wearing-black-beret-cap-gray-vest-public-domain-imagefree82964950

LOL pretty nice website for a fake. Taking it to the next level for sure.

realproject

Activity: 204

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:49:37 PM

for those of you who have said a scam, have already proved it? this is a great idea, why do not we support it?
wavelengthsf

Activity: 658
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:21:48 PM

for those of you who have said a scam, have already proved it? this is a great idea, why do not we support it?

Because we don't want to lose our money to scams and vaporware. Part of not being taken advantage is to be skeptical of outrageous claims like those made in this site. Of course you can send your money to them, but it seems like a high risk, low reward activity. 
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2522

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:39:18 AM

There are many here who's careers are in the semiconductor business not to mention all you have to do is a very quick search of what the current technology node - 16/14nm is capable of and what limits it. These charlatans are trying to say that they blow the doors off of current tech using 28nm which is from 2014... The performance they claim was physically impossible then and is now. Even the eventual move to 10nm and lower in the next few years would not approach what they claim.

Try understanding the true technology our miners use and it is very very easy to see through their technobabble and say MASSIVE SCAM!

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
VRobb

Activity: 1610
Merit: 538

I'm in BTC XTC

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:57:15 AM

Because "we" are not idiots.  Prove us all wrong by buying one or more of these unobtainium based units and report back laughing at all us morons who didn't buy in...  Roll Eyes

I don't believe in superstition because it's bad luck: 13thF1oor6CAwyzyxXPNnRvu3nhhYeqZdc
These aren't the Droids you're looking for: S5 & S7 (Sold), R4B2, R4B4 (RIP), 2x S9 obsolete, 2xS15-28, S17-56, S17-70
Pushing a whopping 1/5 PH!  Oh The SPEED!!!
KeezAZA

Activity: 224

https://eloncity.io

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:10:29 AM

Because "we" are not idiots.  Prove us all wrong by buying one or more of these unobtainium based units and report back laughing at all us morons who didn't buy in...  Roll Eyes
+1  Grin

Kayaman85

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:52:40 PM

DUDE THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE INFO I JUST BOUGHT 4 OF THESE! Cheesy I owe you one man, your awesome!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: