Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:28:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [TEAM] New FinTech StartUp: Seeking Project Team  (Read 212 times)
jerkoin (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:24:30 AM

Hello folks,

I am currently working on a 'bootstrapped' FinTech Project (Derivatives to be precise) which is still in a very early stage. We're currently three (3) team members and we're family and friends since our high school days. Two (2) of us are brothers and one is a childhood friend. We founded and registered the StartUp together and that was somewhere around June, 2017.

We're preparing for our Pre-Sale but we wouldn't want to jump into the habit of creating an official ANN Thread when we're still Newbie Smiley We had a test ANN 'with an account' a few hours ago and we quickly learned from our mistakes after a couple negative reviews Cheesy Although, we do have our Whitepaper, Pitch Deck and Business Plan fully ready. We're keeping our Website up-to-date as soon as we can and our ANN is currently under construction. But we think it'd be more commonsensical to have a few more people join our team and this is why we're looking forward to working with BitcoinTalk members who are strongly active in the community to further assist us with our proposed Pre-Sale. We're looking for those with technical, marketing and business development skills and a broad knowledge about the cryptocurrency community.

Unlike other ICOs, we strongly believe that raising millions shouldn't be seen as business models and it doesn't mean a project is successful. Thus, we aren't just looking for people to work with us ONLY on achieving our Pre-Sale cap but like-minded people who can also help us in building, developing and launching a successful Minimum Viable Product 'MVP'.

We're not looking for co-founders, CEOs, COOs, CFOs, etc. as these are words we aren't BIG fan of. But whoever we're able to work with would be seen as a sort of advisor of a thing.

Would someone like to join us?

If you'd like to, kindly DM me and I'd like to send you our Slack team channel and we can take it off from there.

Best,

Jerkoin

P.S: That's not my name. LOL Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: