Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:10:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Business proposal  (Read 505 times)
mallorcagold (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:51:20 AM

Hello everyone,

I am kevin, 34 years old. Originally I am from Belgium But Since about 16 months I am living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain.
After prospecting the last 12 months I have Finally found a good business  opportunity with zero competition.
I am planning to start my company LOCO FÚTBOL. It Will be an event and rental business of inflatable football attractions.
There is a very huge potential in this business. Spanish people love football and 6 months out of 12 Palma de Mallorca is visited by millions of tourists. So we are in the right spot to set up this kind of business.

How Will this business runs and what are possible returns?

I split my business in 2 different segments.
-First we have the rentals. All attractions Will be available for rent. Individuals, companies, sportclubs,schools etc Will have the possibility to rent one or more attractions for x amount of time. Our attractions Will be perfect for any kind of opportunity. From birthdayparties, company events upto bachelorparties and teambuildings. I see this part of the business as a bonus on top of the organisation of events
- the second part of the business are the events we Will organize. During the touristic season and certainly  period from june until end of september when hotels are fully booked we Will organize 4 monts 7/7 events in at least 2 hotels every day. Beside this 4 months we Will also organise events for locals. Everywhere there Will be an event organizer somewhere on the island. One time footballdarts, the other event panna soccer tournaments. With this events and certainly during the 4 months that hotels are fully booked, we can increase our daily revenue upto 5 times compaired with regular renting.

A combination of this 2 Will turn this project into a very succesfull business.

What are possible returns?

If we look at the rentals I can say every attractions can be rented for about 100€/day. If we look at the average cost of 1 attractions we need to rent it 25 times per year to earn back our investment. So every attractions must be rented once every 2 weeks witch is not that hard.
But if we have a look at the events. If we organize an event in hotels we have a capacity of 1000-1500 in the hotel. We aim to reach 7.5 to 12.5% of the tourist in the hotel to participate the event. So we talk  about 75 to 125 persons minimum. To participate in an event people Will have to pay 5-10€ According to their age, witch tourist Will be willing to spent. Tourists are on hollidays and spent money. Is as simple as that. If we make a small calculation and take 7€ as an average fee we can make a 500-1000€ daily per hotel. And we are going to do at least 2 hotels a day during 4 months and if possible 3 hotels daily. Than we talk about a daily turnover of 1500 upto 3000€ in Total.
But we Dont only do the hotels. We allready have permission from local authorities to organize events on public beaches aswell.
Outside the season we Will also organize our own events for local citizens of Mallorca. At least 2 times a month there Will a local event, Some kind of qualifiers. And at the end there Will be a grand final in Palma where the best of all qualifiers play for the title and the grand prize. I am allready Having contacts with real Madrid , fc Barcelona and atletico Madrid for sponsoring Prizes for the grand final.

To be short. We are aiming of a yearly turnover of minimum 250.000€.  But that is Just a goal. It is even possible this goal will be  reached only After the 6 months touristic season.

Profitability.

This project had a huge potential to make very good profits. There is a 5 year warranty on every attraction and they have a life expectation of 5 to 10 years. So Beside expanding the business with new attractions there are No big yearly expenses. I expect we can earn back investment in 2 months and rest Will be profits.
During the year there are No t much big expenses. Only employees during june untill september. This Will be foreign students to lower expenses on labour. Outside this period I Will do most work myself together with my Son and Maybe 1 employee for the weekends when there are events.

Business opportunity.

After introducing the business a little we get to the opportunity itself. This is not a loan request But a search for entrepreneur/ investors. I am seeking for persons with a long term vision. I offer a longterm partnership.

For this project I have calculated a startupcost of 55.000€. Beside my own input I am looking for an investment amount of 35.000€.

startup costs cover:
- 8 to 10 attractions
- transportation.
- website and promotion.
- and a little capital to start running.

My offer.

I look for 1 or more investors for the open 35.000€.
- invested amount gets paid back within a period of 5 years, Probably much faster.
- investors receive a signed agreement and and becomes co-owner of the business for a maximum of 15% if one investor funds complete amount. If multiple investors involved their cut Will get calculated on the invested amount.

Transparancy and warranty.

-I want to give investors full Transparancy about myself and the company. Investors Will have possibility to have a look at the yearly reports.
-business and vat Will be officially registered in Palma de Mallorca, Spain.
-Investors Will receive monthly or quarterly updates.
-Investors Will get the possibility to visit the company or one of its events and meet me in person.
-All investors Will receive full company details and personal details of me , the owner.
-Acces to yearly taxreports.

The business itself Will act as warranty for the investors. When there are disagreements between business and investors the company itself will be responsible. So all companies earnings and materials like attractions, vehicle,... Will act ass warranty for investors money.

Investment details.

- minimum investment amount is 3500€ Or a multiple of this amount
- return of investment within maximum 5 years.
- for every 3500€ investment investor receives 1.5% coownership of the company and has the right on 1.5% of the yearly net profits on top of return of their seed money.
- I am approaching non bitcoin investors aswell. But for those investing in BTC or ETH Will receive their invested amount back in the currency they invested in. Yearly profits are calculated in € and can be converted to BTC or ETH if investors want to
-investor can sell his part at anytime But first has to contact the company owner if he is willing to buy back the cut

Please only respond if you seriously are interested in this project. I don't waste time on wannabees and scammers. I am trying to start a serious business and need serious people that want to join this Adventure.

Allready many thanks to read through this offer. If interested or if you want to know more about the products we are going to offer, Please Dont hesitate to contact me. Business is planned to launch september/october.
NOTE: if something in this post would be According to rules feel free to contact me So I can adjust the post.

https://www.RebelBetting.com/?x=mallorcagold The best arbitrage and value betting software on the market

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:26:17 AM

Funny this one: "I don't waste time on wannabees and scammers." Smiley)

As an advice for you: When you post in the landing section, no matter how much you write, you won't get a loan if this little key word is missing from your post: collateral.
Maybe you forgot about it, so please state your collateral for this loan request. If you don't know what valid collateral is, you can check the sticky posts at the top of the lending section.
If you can't provide the collateral needed for this loan (at least 120% value of the loan amount) then better close this thread.

If this is not a loan request, then better move this post in the appropriete section.

If you decide to ignore the above advices, chancess are that your account will be red taged and you will become a "wannabee and scammer".

I wish you good luck.
mallorcagold (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:39:59 PM

Thx for the reply.

But I want to clear something out before you judge me and tell me I Will get flagged as a scammer. First make sure what you are talking about. You should know the difference between a loan and a business offer.

A loan on this forum is same as in a bank. If you buy a house your house is collateral for when you cant pay back loan. Same for a car or anything else you loan for.

A business offer gives investors (not lenders) the possibility to become a shareholder in a business and speculate on future profits the company you invest in Will make.
In a business offer as investor you receive:
- full Transparancy of the owner and the company you invest in.
- a view on anual returns and Taxreports.
- a yearly return on investment According to the anual net profits.
- an official signed agreement between company and investor.
- and as Some kind of collateral to secure investors funds companies properties and materials are a warranty of investors funds. If for Some reason business fails investors get paid by selling all the things that business owns.

I Dont want to be rude or offence other persons. But first learn the difference between both subjects. I am doing exactly the same as what an ICO does. It offers a proposal. They offer a whitepaper and roadmap. People invest and receive tokens for Exchange not knowing the project Will become succesful or leave people with a worthless coin.

I do the same. I offer a business towards investors. The only difference is i offer shares in the company instead of coins. And i offer besides the profitshare also to return investors seed within a certain period.

If you invest in an ICO you Dont have any guaranteed that you Will ever see your money back. Its a gamble and hope it is going to be valuable coin. But if the ICO fails you loose your invested money and get stuck with a bag of worthless tokens.

So explain me Why an ICO Dont have to give Its investors a collateral and I have to do. Yeah in ICO you receive tokens But that doesnt mean anything.

So if you can proove my opinion wrong, Please do so.

https://www.RebelBetting.com/?x=mallorcagold The best arbitrage and value betting software on the market
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 06:23:42 AM

First make sure what you are talking about. You should know the difference between a loan and a business offer.

Then YOU should learn the difference between the lending section and the Project Development section.

You can move this thread by the control at the lower left.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:03:20 AM

It seems that you should make shure what you are talking about, because it clearly you are very confused about the differences between a loan and an investment:

"
A loan is the act of giving money, property or other material goods to another party in exchange for future repayment of the principal amount along with interest or other finance charges. A loan may be for a specific, one-time amount or can be available as an open-ended line of credit up to a specified limit or ceiling amount. - on this forum, this requires a valid collateral

An investment is an asset or item that is purchased with the hope that it will generate income or will appreciate in the future. - this is you, because you offer (sell) shares in the company
"

What you are asking is an investment and not a loan so this is not the right section to post this.

Anyway, by not knowing basic things like this, I find it hard to belive that you can manage a business. Better do your research of what you are asking (loan, investment, etc...) before asking money because of right now you seem very confused about all this and I don't think you will find anyone to invest in your business.

Study, prepare yourself, understand this things and you will surelly succeed. Good luck.
saffa

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

Good Promotion

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:49:05 PM

Hello everyone,

I am kevin, 34 years old. Originally I am from Belgium But Since about 16 months I am living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain.
After prospecting the last 12 months I have Finally found a good business  opportunity with zero competition.
I am planning to start my company LOCO FÚTBOL. It Will be an event and rental business of inflatable football attractions.
There is a very huge potential in this business. Spanish people love football and 6 months out of 12 Palma de Mallorca is visited by millions of tourists. So we are in the right spot to set up this kind of business.

How Will this business runs and what are possible returns?

I split my business in 2 different segments.
-First we have the rentals. All attractions Will be available for rent. Individuals, companies, sportclubs,schools etc Will have the possibility to rent one or more attractions for x amount of time. Our attractions Will be perfect for any kind of opportunity. From birthdayparties, company events upto bachelorparties and teambuildings. I see this part of the business as a bonus on top of the organisation of events
- the second part of the business are the events we Will organize. During the touristic season and certainly  period from june until end of september when hotels are fully booked we Will organize 4 monts 7/7 events in at least 2 hotels every day. Beside this 4 months we Will also organise events for locals. Everywhere there Will be an event organizer somewhere on the island. One time footballdarts, the other event panna soccer tournaments. With this events and certainly during the 4 months that hotels are fully booked, we can increase our daily revenue upto 5 times compaired with regular renting.

A combination of this 2 Will turn this project into a very succesfull business.

What are possible returns?

If we look at the rentals I can say every attractions can be rented for about 100€/day. If we look at the average cost of 1 attractions we need to rent it 25 times per year to earn back our investment. So every attractions must be rented once every 2 weeks witch is not that hard.
But if we have a look at the events. If we organize an event in hotels we have a capacity of 1000-1500 in the hotel. We aim to reach 7.5 to 12.5% of the tourist in the hotel to participate the event. So we talk  about 75 to 125 persons minimum. To participate in an event people Will have to pay 5-10€ According to their age, witch tourist Will be willing to spent. Tourists are on hollidays and spent money. Is as simple as that. If we make a small calculation and take 7€ as an average fee we can make a 500-1000€ daily per hotel. And we are going to do at least 2 hotels a day during 4 months and if possible 3 hotels daily. Than we talk about a daily turnover of 1500 upto 3000€ in Total.
But we Dont only do the hotels. We allready have permission from local authorities to organize events on public beaches aswell.
Outside the season we Will also organize our own events for local citizens of Mallorca. At least 2 times a month there Will a local event, Some kind of qualifiers. And at the end there Will be a grand final in Palma where the best of all qualifiers play for the title and the grand prize. I am allready Having contacts with real Madrid , fc Barcelona and atletico Madrid for sponsoring Prizes for the grand final.

To be short. We are aiming of a yearly turnover of minimum 250.000€.  But that is Just a goal. It is even possible this goal will be  reached only After the 6 months touristic season.

Profitability.

This project had a huge potential to make very good profits. There is a 5 year warranty on every attraction and they have a life expectation of 5 to 10 years. So Beside expanding the business with new attractions there are No big yearly expenses. I expect we can earn back investment in 2 months and rest Will be profits.
During the year there are No t much big expenses. Only employees during june untill september. This Will be foreign students to lower expenses on labour. Outside this period I Will do most work myself together with my Son and Maybe 1 employee for the weekends when there are events.

Business opportunity.

After introducing the business a little we get to the opportunity itself. This is not a loan request But a search for entrepreneur/ investors. I am seeking for persons with a long term vision. I offer a longterm partnership.

For this project I have calculated a startupcost of 55.000€. Beside my own input I am looking for an investment amount of 35.000€.

startup costs cover:
- 8 to 10 attractions
- transportation.
- website and promotion.
- and a little capital to start running.

My offer.

I look for 1 or more investors for the open 35.000€.
- invested amount gets paid back within a period of 5 years, Probably much faster.
- investors receive a signed agreement and and becomes co-owner of the business for a maximum of 15% if one investor funds complete amount. If multiple investors involved their cut Will get calculated on the invested amount.

Transparancy and warranty.

-I want to give investors full Transparancy about myself and the company. Investors Will have possibility to have a look at the yearly reports.
-business and vat Will be officially registered in Palma de Mallorca, Spain.
-Investors Will receive monthly or quarterly updates.
-Investors Will get the possibility to visit the company or one of its events and meet me in person.
-All investors Will receive full company details and personal details of me , the owner.
-Acces to yearly taxreports.

The business itself Will act as warranty for the investors. When there are disagreements between business and investors the company itself will be responsible. So all companies earnings and materials like attractions, vehicle,... Will act ass warranty for investors money.

Investment details.

- minimum investment amount is 3500€ Or a multiple of this amount
- return of investment within maximum 5 years.
- for every 3500€ investment investor receives 1.5% coownership of the company and has the right on 1.5% of the yearly net profits on top of return of their seed money.
- I am approaching non bitcoin investors aswell. But for those investing in BTC or ETH Will receive their invested amount back in the currency they invested in. Yearly profits are calculated in € and can be converted to BTC or ETH if investors want to
-investor can sell his part at anytime But first has to contact the company owner if he is willing to buy back the cut

Please only respond if you seriously are interested in this project. I don't waste time on wannabees and scammers. I am trying to start a serious business and need serious people that want to join this Adventure.

Allready many thanks to read through this offer. If interested or if you want to know more about the products we are going to offer, Please Dont hesitate to contact me. Business is planned to launch september/october.
NOTE: if something in this post would be According to rules feel free to contact me So I can adjust the post.

I can give a way out for this project.
pm me
counterplay

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:02:15 PM

I think you should give your investors a higher equity and remove the investors get paid back part.
Paying more than 60% of the startup costs to get 15% equity doesn't seem like a good deal.
The problem with the pay bak part is, that you can only pay pack when your business suceeds, otherwise the investors won't get their money back.
And if you business succeeds, the startup costs will equal to just a couple percent equity at best.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: