Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:06:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleted Subject!  (Read 567 times)
ro3obhr (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:20:46 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2017, 08:44:20 AM by ro3obhr

Deleted Message!..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:03:52 PM

Be aware in dealing with that person!

I am guy who created all sketches for them and was sure they are honest people BUT they will not pay you anything until you do a whole system! So you will working just for hope. This guy also all the time changes rules and agreements. Now he using my sketches and looking for another one who will do something for him for free or for 100$....

Always ask a prepayment when dealing with him!  Embarrassed

Attaching my sketches as reference:

boy130

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:09:28 PM

Be aware in dealing with that person!

I am guy who created all sketches for them and was sure they are honest people BUT they will not pay you anything until you do a whole system! So you will working just for hope. This guy also all the time changes rules and agreements. Now he using my sketches and looking for another one who will do something for him for free or for 100$....

Always ask a prepayment when dealing with him!  Embarrassed

Attaching my sketches as reference:

You just making that because i refused your deal because your way in talking is very rude and i'm not have to work with you , by the way i paid for you for sketching so get out from my topic .

prof :
 http://ibb.co/bMXF6k
http://ibb.co/enNF6k

I refused you first when you said that you want all system to be developed first. My sketches costs much more then 200$.. (I did more then 15 sketches from scratch for him!) 200$ was just small milestone before we start working seriously. But when we was close to it then you start saying that you have not budget enough, want that your site was developed in 2 weeks and you will pay only after job is done... You just fear to public ALL our conversation. I repeat this guy is not serious be aware when dealing with him. Ask for escrow at least...  Cry
hanskan

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:42:16 PM

Can you (OP) even comprehend the scope of works ? This project needs hundreds of thousands of $$$ to be successful. Random newbie looking someone to do it on the forums - LOL
If you are serious and can prove that you have the funds I can point you to a proper development company as this is by no means one-man-operation. 
boy130

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:08:06 PM

Can you (OP) even comprehend the scope of works ? This project needs hundreds of thousands of $$$ to be successful. Random newbie looking someone to do it on the forums - LOL
If you are serious and can prove that you have the funds I can point you to a proper development company as this is by no means one-man-operation. 

He can't pay even 12,000$ for it... He want that it was built in 2 weeks by 1 or 2 developers for some k$ maximum. And he will pay only after he will satisfied with it.  Cheesy I spent some days on prototyping his application and he didn't pay me even 500$ for it. He think that he is a super strong business men...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: