Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:26:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELL] Bitcoin- and Blockchain-related books  (Read 439 times)
ladoppiaesse (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:46:53 PM

Hey guys,

I sell these books in either PDF or Epub format:

- Understanding Bitcoin: Cryptography, Engineering, and Economics, Pedro Franco - Amazon price $45, Kindle format $35. Price in PDF:

3000 DOGE OR
300 DGB OR
17 LBC
(around $5,4)

- Blockchain for Dummies, Tiana Laurence - Amazon price $25. Price in EPUB format:

1500 DOGE OR
150 DGB OR
9 LBC
(around $2.8 )

- Cryptography, Information Theory, and Error-Correction, Bruen & Forcinito - Amazon price $50-80. Price in PDF:

3000 DOGE OR
300 DGB OR
17 LBC
(around $5,4)

Come PM me - no scam or whatever, books delivered straight to your inbox! You can pay in other low-value coins, just let me know. Not asking BTC as these times transactions are higher than what I am asking for. Cheers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Flodner

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 02:51:43 AM

You sell only PDF or printed books too?

ladoppiaesse (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:20:16 AM

Hi Flodner, just PDF - no printed books.
Nathan047

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:15:52 PM

So you're selling pirated books, right? Scammer.

I'm starting a technology blog T4CH.top, check it out!
ladoppiaesse (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:25:16 PM

I don't get you. Am I a scammer because I am selling books in PDF that you wrongly assumed I pirated? If you mean with pirated that I downloaded them in a shady way, you are on the wrong path. I paid for them. Nobody asks you to buy these books from me. Just go to Amazon or whatever and buy them here if you want to read them.

Scammer is who tries to get your money deceivingly. I am giving books for one tenth the price. You don't want them? Cool, just don't come here and call me scammer because I sell books when out there there are people stealing MILLIONS OF DOLLARS.

I will give you a 1% discount if you want. Peace.
Nathan047

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:31:29 AM

I don't get you. Am I a scammer because I am selling books in PDF that you wrongly assumed I pirated? If you mean with pirated that I downloaded them in a shady way, you are on the wrong path. I paid for them. Nobody asks you to buy these books from me. Just go to Amazon or whatever and buy them here if you want to read them.

Scammer is who tries to get your money deceivingly. I am giving books for one tenth the price. You don't want them? Cool, just don't come here and call me scammer because I sell books when out there there are people stealing MILLIONS OF DOLLARS.

You bought 1 copy and now you're trying to sell copies of the file as if you wrote those books. You're scamming the authors by taking money that should go to them. That's also pirating since your copying and distributing the book in a way not permitted. That is unless, of course, you own the copyrights to the books or have permission to resell the books (which I'm sure you don't).

If you do own the rights to the books (and can prove it) than I do owe you an apology, but I have a striking suspicion that you're pirating the books.

ladoppiaesse (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:26:44 AM

You bought 1 copy and now you're trying to sell copies of the file as if you wrote those books. You're scamming the authors by taking money that should go to them. That's also pirating since your copying and distributing the book in a way not permitted. That is unless, of course, you own the copyrights to the books or have permission to resell the books (which I'm sure you don't).

If you do own the rights to the books (and can prove it) than I do owe you an apology, but I have a striking suspicion that you're pirating the books.

I perfectly get your point. I don't own the right. So apparently I'm a scammer; I'm happy to be a honest one. I'm asking a bunch of DOGE and LBRY Credits for a couple of books. I'll live with that.  Smiley

If your main occupation is fetching scammers all around forums, I can point you out to some threads (here and on several social media) where you can vent your anger and probably have a more tangible result in doing that. Like people promoting cloud mining, multi-level marketing or Ponzi schemes, or selling fake Antminers for 4 times the price, or people that you pay for signals and then disappear. I have a much longer list. Giving something valuable in return makes me better than those - having said that, I know that I couldn't. That's one of my way to increase my little crypto investment. I don't do anything harmful. Happy to discuss more about my loyalty, just shoot me a PM. The discount still stands  Cheesy

Have a good day Nathan.
Nathan047

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:06:03 PM

I perfectly get your point. I don't own the right. So apparently I'm a scammer; I'm happy to be a honest one. I'm asking a bunch of DOGE and LBRY Credits for a couple of books. I'll live with that.  Smiley

If your main occupation is fetching scammers all around forums, I can point you out to some threads (here and on several social media) where you can vent your anger and probably have a more tangible result in doing that. Like people promoting cloud mining, multi-level marketing or Ponzi schemes, or selling fake Antminers for 4 times the price, or people that you pay for signals and then disappear. I have a much longer list. Giving something valuable in return makes me better than those - having said that, I know that I couldn't. That's one of my way to increase my little crypto investment. I don't do anything harmful. Happy to discuss more about my loyalty, just shoot me a PM. The discount still stands  Cheesy

Have a good day Nathan.
I give you credit, you're a polite and honest scammer (you do harm the authors by taking their product and selling it, effectively "scamming" them); but it still doesn't change the fact that your pirating material.

gotya1

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:17:01 PM

If you didn't write the book you can't sell it legally.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: