Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:04:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy NEO now and keep it till its rise?  (Read 2736 times)
dadabosade (OP)

Activity: 111
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:58:19 PM

The Bitcoin of Chinese-NEO has seen a noticable decrease in price and this seems not going to stop in the near future. I think this maybe a very good chance to invest some money in it. Do you guys here think so?
CarlOrff

Activity: 826
Merit: 440

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:04:19 PM

The reasons of the dump of NEO are clears.
What are the reasons of a future NEO pump ? I don't see anyone.
NEO is one altcoin in a sea of shitcoins, but a lot altcoins have better future.

Bitcoin + privacy respect = BitcoinZ (topic BitcoinZ)
The only decentralized crypto that complements Bitcoin on privacy.
You missed Bitcoin in 2009 ? Do not miss BitcoinZ in 2018 !
Cryptic_crumb

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:38:39 PM

NEO is one altcoin in a sea of shitcoins, but a lot altcoins have better future.
Rubbish.China is the clear world's no. 2 biggest economy now and is still growing! This coins is going to be used in CHINA. People! Don't neglect to consider the size of a Chinese Ethereum!.... This is just the start of an epic rise in price in this cryptocurrency, it has just taken a breather around the 0.007 mark and will be worth a lot more in 2 years time. Invest now and reap the rewards later Smiley  Grin Grin
krypt0n1

Activity: 238

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:45:55 PM

Rubbish.China is the clear world's no. 2 biggest economy now and is still growing! This coins is going to be used in CHINA. People! Don't neglect to consider the size of a Chinese Ethereum!.... This is just the start of an epic rise in price in this cryptocurrency, it has just taken a breather around the 0.007 mark and will be worth a lot more in 2 years time. Invest now and reap the rewards later Smiley  Grin Grin

Agreed. The reason for the dump was simply the upcoming ICO not allowing China to participate. There have been no bans from China against all ICOs, much of what is being circulated is just FUD. On top of this, Neo was not created for the sole purpose of an ICO platform. As more developements and uses/implementations are generated, the price will continue to increase.

Jully Bells

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:03:09 PM

That is also my thinking. I also want to buy it at this time
JonahCallan

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:05:45 PM

You should learn more about the Chinese market. to avoid the worst possible risks to you
jezus

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:09:22 PM

When you have neo is generate gas.

█████████████████████████████████████████
██                                     ██
██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
██                                     ██
█████████████████████████████████████████
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]
Melissa95

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:11:36 PM

NEO is very good for a future, but it fluctuates a lot because the Chinese market dominates. China is the world is not clear  Sad
soothaa

Activity: 1151
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:12:30 PM

Yes I would and have. Sitting on a few of them now, and I have been expecting this large drop in price. I believe the price will sit around this level for a few more days, possibly a week, then we will see it start to rise again. The rise will probably be slow and gradual at first while all this FUD news wears off but once it picks up in volume and price I expect another large rocket up, it will be a fun ride! The GAS generation is quite quite low and I would not bank on that too much.

Want increased coin support within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for nearly any coin! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2979494
Want Masternode income stats within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for them! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3047367
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:18:57 PM

You should learn more about the Chinese market. to avoid the worst possible risks to you

Yes. It is super difficult to understand this coin if you don't live in China and don't know situation in county.
There is bad news that government in China wants to ban all ICO. So it quite dangerous now to invest in NEO.
You can try, but 10-30% percentages of your budget.
puvanb

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:22:59 PM

What happens when China bans all ICO? What will happen to the coins that had succesful ico? If the ICO gets banned, what will happen to all the tokens? Shouldnt we be looking at all this? Most importantly are we going to see price crash in all ERC20 tokens and other coins related to china?
bearex

Merit: 501

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:45:02 PM

I would advise buying Neo. China is known for using their own products, so they will prefer Neo over something like Etherium. That is why it might rise.
kriticko29

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:18:49 PM

I think it is try to buy now and hold it for some time and when the NEO's price increased try to find the right time to sell it that you will be satisfied with the outcome of your own tradings Smiley
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Merit: 253

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:35:43 PM

The Bitcoin of Chinese-NEO has seen a noticable decrease in price and this seems not going to stop in the near future. I think this maybe a very good chance to invest some money in it. Do you guys here think so?
I also want to invest in Neo but I think that now its not the right time. I read about it and personally think that its a good coin with great potential. I see this coin getting bigger in the near future. I have seen that its been reaching new highs in the past weeks although now the value went a bit down. I think you should just wait for this coin to reach its lowest levels and invest. I have a feeling that the fall just began, so rather wait than lose. If you buy now and the value continue falling means that you are not benefiting from your investment. If it goes below $10 I am buying it.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
je_jeph

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:43:23 PM

yeah now its a good time to buy neo,with a liitle bit announce from their goverment about regulating ico and some dumb person sell it,its a good time to buy in cheap price,i think the price will be raise up in a month Wink

quentincole32

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:04:47 PM

I also want to invest in Neo but I think that now its not the right time. I read about it and personally think that its a good coin with great potential. I see this coin getting bigger in the near future. I have seen that its been reaching new highs in the past weeks although now the value went a bit down. I think you should just wait for this coin to reach its lowest levels and invest. I have a feeling that the fall just began, so rather wait than lose. If you buy now and the value continue falling means that you are not benefiting from your investment. If it goes below $10 I am buying it.

I can't imagine NEO dropping below $10 again, but I guess stranger things have happened.

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
SonOfNorth

Activity: 195

THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:10:26 PM

I sold my NEO for OMG, so take this as you will.

China is not banning ICO's, they're just working on placing restrictions on them, and ultimately this could be a good thing. However for this to make NEO come back again as an Ethereum-like ICO platform it requires that China will allow its citizens to take part in ICO's in full force.If they don't then NEO will be dead in the water. Personally I'm not very optimistic with this, but the best time to sell has already gone, so unless you're still on profit, you might as well enjoy the ride and hope for the best.

S P 8 D E        ♠       THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.       ♠         READ WHITEPAPER       
    TOKENS        A DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM FOR GAMING DAPPS        ROADMAP   
ANN THREAD       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       YOUTUBE       MEDIUM       REDDIT
ActiveP

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:14:02 PM

I am not sure what to think about Neo as it is frequently pumped and dumped by whales.It may rise by 40 or 50 percent i by the en September, beginning October.
puvanb

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:17:00 PM

I sold my NEO for OMG, so take this as you will.

China is not banning ICO's, they're just working on placing restrictions on them, and ultimately this could be a good thing. However for this to make NEO come back again as an Ethereum-like ICO platform it requires that China will allow its citizens to take part in ICO's in full force.If they don't then NEO will be dead in the water. Personally I'm not very optimistic with this, but the best time to sell has already gone, so unless you're still on profit, you might as well enjoy the ride and hope for the best.

We are talkinga about PBOC here. they are known to take radical decision. Will leave you guys to that.
Matic

Activity: 310

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:41:05 AM

you should buy it and hold it for months and sell at some ridiculous high price of $200+ maybe even this year. it is solid

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: