Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:24:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shared Masternode Hosting (VIVO only atm)  (Read 5614 times)
whywefight (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:08:19 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2017, 02:12:31 PM by whywefight

I didn't really know where to put it, so I just post here and use this from now on. Let me copy my old post from here

I am willing to put up the following offer:

Shared Masternode Hosting (wwf's SMH) for VIVO

If we get 10 people together, each having 100 VIVO, I will set up an MN with those 1000 VIVO.
Means at the current reward of 10 VIVO per block, everyone gets 0.5 VIVO rewarded per payout that hits that MN.

I will chip in the first 100 VIVO. I will pay for the MN hosting and get the exact same reward as anyone else.
Payouts of rewards will be sent WEEKLY on Sundays to each of the holders. Rewards can be tracked via the explorer so everyone can exactly see what the node made.

Coins will be held in a separate secured VM. If I lose the amount of VIVO I hold for other people, I will be responsible for paying them back

TERMS:
- I will call amounts of hundreds a "seat"
- Rounds will be called "runs" and last for one week
- The first run for a new MN might start mid-week, however first payouts happen on THE NEXT SUNDAY
- Seats will be offered for the duration of a full run
- If you want to free up your seat you have to tell me 3 days in advance before the current run ends
- If you don't tell me about getting rid of your seat, you will be automatically included in the next run
- If a seat is freed up and can't be filled with someone else, all seats will be paid out on the next Sunday. This includes rewards for the run and seat coins
- There will be NO PAYOUTS during a run under no circumstances unless all holders of seats agree and can sign a request.
- I will be responsible for the collateral amount I hold for an MN
- You will have to sign a message with the address that will receive payouts and the initial seat collateral in case you get out and also to get in in the first place

The message has to be exactly as follows:

Code:
I am YOURFORUMNAME, today is CURRENTDATE. I want to receive my reward payments and seat collateral to YOURVIVO address. I am aware of the fact, that if I am unable to sign my requests for changing the payout or collateral address or quitting my seat with YOURBTCADDRESS, I won't receive any coins. I am fully aware of what it means. I am accepting the terms of the offer.

- I suggest using a Bitcoin address that has been staked here. Only quoted addresses of unedited posts will be accepted.

The downside of this idea:

- You will have to trust me as I will hold 1k vivo in a separate wallet
- If you want to get out, you won't be able to get your 100 VIVO back before Sunday's final payout because you would simply kill the MN for everyone else
- If you want to get your initial stake out you have to inform me 3 days in advance (via PM on BTCT), so I can find someone else willing to participate

NOTE:

I can not do estimations of what an MN will earn as this depends on the total number of nodes. However, if you do trust me this is a chance to get a node up without having 1000k on hand.

I would like to start with 1 MN to see how it goes. However, the offer is not limited to 1 node. If you are interested feel free to reply in here or hit me up on VIVO's slack.

Signed message from me quoting the terms so they cant be changed with out destroying the message. If terms change it will be announced and everyone holding a seat has to agree:

Code:
I am whywefight, today is 08/28/2015 I hereby declare my account is not hacked, stolen or sold and I am serious about offering wwf's SMH. This message is signed with the address 18fZyjcEiP856yYHb1K3r2uKVe3t4ysSdJ which has been staked here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.msg12082410#msg12082410. I do not communicate via Skype. Before sending me any coins, always request a signed message. The current address for collecting MN coins will be: VUrk4REy7NP5GvwYyph34RZCGk8mQxqSU1. DO NOT SEND ANY COINS WITHOUT BEING ASKED TO DO SO NOR SEND COINS ANYWHERE ELSE WITHOUT A PROPER SIGNED MESSAGE!
Terms:
- I will call amounts of hundreds a "seat"
- Rounds will be called "runs" and last for one week
- The first run for a new MN might start mid-week, however first payouts happen on THE NEXT SUNDAY
- Seats will be offered for the duration of a full run
- If you want to free up your seat you have to tell me 3 [u]days in advance before the current run ends[/u]
- If you don't tell me about getting rid of your seat, you will be automatically included in the next run
- If a seat is freed up and can't be filled with someone else, [u]all seats will be paid out on the next Sunday[/u]. This includes rewards for the run and seat coins
- [b]There will be NO PAYOUTS during a run under no circumstances[/b] unless all holders of seats agree and can sign a request.
- I will be responsible for the collateral amount I hold for an MN
- You will have to sign a message with the address that will receive payouts and the initial seat collateral in case you get out and also to get in in the first place
Code:
Signed with: 18fZyjcEiP856yYHb1K3r2uKVe3t4ysSdJ
Code:
Signature: Hwh5YUYWl8Ib0VKprDk5N+Z5+UfQVhigL6pux94GxrFyagJYGA8sApOU78NwTa+omL7x+Xps2NB5F3qsqKtoxI8=

Addition to terms for all nodes that will be setup after the post here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2135163.msg21468570#msg21468570

Resources:

Overview of all running or to be launched MNs
Download Electrum
How to sign a message
Stake your BTC address here
Explorerz.top Slack, join #sharedmns

- If you want to get a seat or if you have questions in general feel free to post here. This way we won't clutter up the VIVO thread. Only participate if you fully understand the risks.
- Follow the steps above to get a signed message done. No signed message, no seat.
- Only send VIVO to collecting addresses that are announced in a signed message
- I will never ask you to send me any VIVO via Slack, Skype, Discord, Telegram, Email, PM or whatever
- If you are in doubt if you are talking to me, ALWAYS request a signed message
- Reservations are only valid for 24h max! If you don't make it in, apply for the next host.
- Check the spreadsheet to see what seat are available

All holders should join my slack so they stay up to date! All updates will be posted here as well. Again, if you have any doubts I strongly recommend NOT TO JOIN!

FAQ

Q: How to get in?
A: First you need to have a staked address, check the resources for the correct thread and stake an address/signed message there. If you don't know how to do that, check the link for the how to.
    Once you have a staked address, you need to sign the above-posted message containing the terms and conditions with that staked address and post it in this thread so I can verify it.
    As soon as I verified your message I will ask you to send the collateral to the latest collection address. Collection addresses are always announced in a signed message and change for every node.

polylogic

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:59:49 PM

oje  Cheesy i have to study how to sign a msg first.. its a long post.. im so tired xD

if i only could write a smart contract that will handle this..

.Presale LIVE..Crypto Visa EU OUT NOW.✔ ◾ Bonus Payments.
Cashback ✔ ◾ Rainshowers ✔ ◾ Ambassador Bounty
Founding the next way of banking D E Z E N T R A L I Z E D

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
polylogic

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:21:47 PM

Code:
I am polylogic, today is 08/30/2017. I want to receive my reward payments and seat collateral to VSSmSo1AMtb3WDGjXJcCQjQQRVXJEZ33Rs address. I am aware of the fact, that if I am unable to sign my requests for changing the payout or collateral address or quitting my seat with 19aEMguTqYEuCNz1HfXgxLfKHCuMpeHxKZ, I won't receive any coins. I am fully aware of what it means. I am accepting the terms of the offer.

Code:
19aEMguTqYEuCNz1HfXgxLfKHCuMpeHxKZ

Code:
IEVglGBeDiU6bFB4oJOm7dmtJk0VH3aOMPe4+3n/b2DOaQRJGJhCHjgizIHSUFKGU495wVLrP5/p4GVW9r/3Ixw=

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:50:54 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2017, 07:12:31 PM by whywefight

Code:
I am polylogic, today is 08/30/2017. I want to receive my reward payments and seat collateral to VSSmSo1AMtb3WDGjXJcCQjQQRVXJEZ33Rs address. I am aware of the fact, that if I am unable to sign my requests for changing the payout or collateral address or quitting my seat with 19aEMguTqYEuCNz1HfXgxLfKHCuMpeHxKZ, I won't receive any coins. I am fully aware of what it means. I am accepting the terms of the offer.

Code:
19aEMguTqYEuCNz1HfXgxLfKHCuMpeHxKZ

Code:
IEVglGBeDiU6bFB4oJOm7dmtJk0VH3aOMPe4+3n/b2DOaQRJGJhCHjgizIHSUFKGU495wVLrP5/p4GVW9r/3Ixw=

Verfified! Same for aklakl's message in the stake your address here.

You can now send your seats collateral to: VUrk4REy7NP5GvwYyph34RZCGk8mQxqSU1

I will update the sheet and put your payment addresses in, please everyone double check your payout address

EDIT: Once polylogic's fund are in the first node aka "spok" is funded and will go live Smiley

polylogic

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:06:20 PM

Tongue Grin

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:21:35 PM

Tongue Grin

got your payment!

"Spok" is fully funded and installation is pending. Will be done in the next 1-2hours!

A new funding round for node "picard" will start in the next hours once i am done with spok

GerryMc
Copper Member

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

https://Zixx.chat

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 08:05:10 PM

Tongue Grin

got your payment!

"Spok" is fully funded and installation is pending. Will be done in the next 1-2hours!

A new funding round for node "picard" will start in the next hours once i am done with spok

Code:
I am GerryMc, today is 08/30/2017. I want to receive my reward payments and seat collateral to VUoAt3roF8E6YazpsnSaemm6DiFt9myJ4M address. I am aware of the fact, that if I am unable to sign my requests for changing the payout or collateral address or quitting my seat with 13XPdg13DUGwPCAeDKKKTiz3XsYmKdDQSh, I won't receive any coins. I am fully aware of what it means. I am accepting the terms of the offer.

Code:
13XPdg13DUGwPCAeDKKKTiz3XsYmKdDQSh

Code:
H4eVeuujBfmhOurSJ+1ad3Mcvhv0ymTibU37nr3BEz6MVVN/6EhED/H++q4KM3iCk54JazsqktyCIp2avZb4ijk=

●                                                           Z I X X                                                           ●
[     DISCORD     ]  [    TWITTER    ]  [ ANN THREAD ]  [   FACEBOOK   ]
|    Automated Shared MNs    |   80% Masternode Rewards   |    Highest "Locked %"    |
whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:10:53 PM

Sorry guys had to do some stuff so it took me a bit longer but "Spok" is up and running!

Payments can be tracked here: http://vivo.explorerz.top:3003/address/VY67chfTQM7QsEf9V4W1zEkpQSNxUN9Sfa

I open up the next round of collecting funds for node #2 "picard", the collecting address will be: VHisiy3TAh1bT4yQK7YbHvap5gqZB5XbdE

Signed message:
Code:
I open up the next round of collecting funds for node #2 "picard", the collecting address will be: VHisiy3TAh1bT4yQK7YbHvap5gqZB5XbdE
Address signed with
Code:
18fZyjcEiP856yYHb1K3r2uKVe3t4ysSdJ
Signature
Code:
H6ZB3XF/B4ELvBzCjXLIKXQYCxX+P3Mn5lYwqtr52LNzT9JGUMrchOL9XSseLG0hkr5QFC9N6s7JbUfKX0lR/bI=

royalspin

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:37:33 PM

Code:
I am royalspin, today is 31/08/2017. I want to receive my reward payments and seat collateral to VVLjNnkVm4XMjwUgErRYDNsLNtsFvQBz4u address. I am aware of the fact, that if I am unable to sign my requests for changing the payout or collateral address or quitting my seat with 1CYLj7d8fDBrPhMYovQpzcoBBqEHgF43JA, I won't receive any coins. I am fully aware of what it means. I am accepting the terms of the offer.
Code:
1CYLj7d8fDBrPhMYovQpzcoBBqEHgF43JA
Code:
H0QfNGxWI05rEWMj5uE+sxU+lnzFSEUSPNdf6uaK82qjZxp/RqakxNgR+H45KyfIcPAsVs1XmiqFrXmPkvAdgtw=
whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:42:29 PM

Tongue Grin

got your payment!

Code:
I am GerryMc, today is 08/30/2017. I want to receive my reward payments and seat collateral to VUoAt3roF8E6YazpsnSaemm6DiFt9myJ4M address. I am aware of the fact, that if I am unable to sign my requests for changing the payout or collateral address or quitting my seat with 13XPdg13DUGwPCAeDKKKTiz3XsYmKdDQSh, I won't receive any coins. I am fully aware of what it means. I am accepting the terms of the offer.

Code:
13XPdg13DUGwPCAeDKKKTiz3XsYmKdDQSh

Code:
H4eVeuujBfmhOurSJ+1ad3Mcvhv0ymTibU37nr3BEz6MVVN/6EhED/H++q4KM3iCk54JazsqktyCIp2avZb4ijk=

Code:
I am royalspin, today is 31/08/2017. I want to receive my reward payments and seat collateral to VVLjNnkVm4XMjwUgErRYDNsLNtsFvQBz4u address. I am aware of the fact, that if I am unable to sign my requests for changing the payout or collateral address or quitting my seat with 1CYLj7d8fDBrPhMYovQpzcoBBqEHgF43JA, I won't receive any coins. I am fully aware of what it means. I am accepting the terms of the offer.
Code:
1CYLj7d8fDBrPhMYovQpzcoBBqEHgF43JA
Code:
H0QfNGxWI05rEWMj5uE+sxU+lnzFSEUSPNdf6uaK82qjZxp/RqakxNgR+H45KyfIcPAsVs1XmiqFrXmPkvAdgtw=

Quoted for reference

PhaseshiftUK

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:06:04 PM

Signed message:
Code:
I am PhaseshiftUK, today is Friday 1st September. I want to receive my reward payments and seat collateral to VZ9gbztWP1YQZmbLbqVjBcrkAkWyuvFXk8 address. I am aware of the fact, that if I am unable to sign my requests for changing the payout or collateral address or quitting my seat with 175xhaTsrqNWUY1W77bmVmgnJNCzfKPbsE, I won't receive any coins. I am fully aware of what it means. I am accepting the terms of the offer.

Signed by:
Code:
175xhaTsrqNWUY1W77bmVmgnJNCzfKPbsE

Signature:
Code:
H+5yA+ofX1VZDViEpne8G+reAiOJlPODGVifWog5ifRbAT76XvJd0dKb03h3T2rVRqMWqTL2omoqhc3TJy3553M=

Multiple Fiat currencies and buy/sell of Cryptocurrencies supported. Exchange EUR or USD to your local currency at low inter-bank rates.
whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:34:46 PM

Signed message:
Code:
I am PhaseshiftUK, today is Friday 1st September. I want to receive my reward payments and seat collateral to VZ9gbztWP1YQZmbLbqVjBcrkAkWyuvFXk8 address. I am aware of the fact, that if I am unable to sign my requests for changing the payout or collateral address or quitting my seat with 175xhaTsrqNWUY1W77bmVmgnJNCzfKPbsE, I won't receive any coins. I am fully aware of what it means. I am accepting the terms of the offer.

Signed by:
Code:
175xhaTsrqNWUY1W77bmVmgnJNCzfKPbsE

Signature:
Code:
H+5yA+ofX1VZDViEpne8G+reAiOJlPODGVifWog5ifRbAT76XvJd0dKb03h3T2rVRqMWqTL2omoqhc3TJy3553M=

quoted for reference

schyter

Activity: 385
Merit: 257

Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 01:43:36 PM

Signed by:
Code:
1DxywguEzhNqaREsXJbQ3a6EBv4Tb9a46Z

I am schyter, today is 02/09/2017. I want to receive my reward payments and seat collateral to VBUgoy17ubGQ145aHEzhzJw2Pwv9F39vzW address. I am aware of the fact, that if I am unable to sign my requests for changing the payout or collateral address or quitting my seat with 1DxywguEzhNqaREsXJbQ3a6EBv4Tb9a46Z
, I won't receive any coins. I am fully aware of what it means. I am accepting the terms of the offer.

Signature:
Code:
IFsbaU/0fp/ekN21j1badSLrRIKZdwJZLQvXJ1+OPUSID0wmiwSHN8lgGSWN87ED4NnS19Jopp1sanbFKe2sdLo=

what-is-in-it

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:24:28 PM

Am ready

Signed Message
Code:
I am what-is-in-it, today is 2nd Sept 2017 . I want to receive my reward payments and seat collateral to VRPArSvZC3et4NWDv6pxNMPJiXpSQEMEqG. I am aware of the fact, that if I am unable to sign my requests for changing the payout or collateral address or quitting my seat with 1GfYsFQHNzqCnvkjbKjnLBNCW7jovLGyNF, I won't receive any coins. I am fully aware of what it means. I am accepting the terms of the offer. 

BTC Address
Code:
1GfYsFQHNzqCnvkjbKjnLBNCW7jovLGyNF

Signature
Code:
G15UOh0na24l/1z+jSy5CIdAWbh24cVBOJNQNg+WncnTY5YB5R7mUOCcauLTOC4bBhIdb/mcbRmpnNNO9EtW8n0=
whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:58:10 PM

Am ready

Signed Message
Code:
I am what-is-in-it, today is 2nd Sept 2017 . I want to receive my reward payments and seat collateral to VRPArSvZC3et4NWDv6pxNMPJiXpSQEMEqG. I am aware of the fact, that if I am unable to sign my requests for changing the payout or collateral address or quitting my seat with 1GfYsFQHNzqCnvkjbKjnLBNCW7jovLGyNF, I won't receive any coins. I am fully aware of what it means. I am accepting the terms of the offer. 

BTC Address
Code:
1GfYsFQHNzqCnvkjbKjnLBNCW7jovLGyNF

Signature
Code:
G15UOh0na24l/1z+jSy5CIdAWbh24cVBOJNQNg+WncnTY5YB5R7mUOCcauLTOC4bBhIdb/mcbRmpnNNO9EtW8n0=

Signed by:
Code:
1DxywguEzhNqaREsXJbQ3a6EBv4Tb9a46Z

I am schyter, today is 02/09/2017. I want to receive my reward payments and seat collateral to VBUgoy17ubGQ145aHEzhzJw2Pwv9F39vzW address. I am aware of the fact, that if I am unable to sign my requests for changing the payout or collateral address or quitting my seat with 1DxywguEzhNqaREsXJbQ3a6EBv4Tb9a46Z
, I won't receive any coins. I am fully aware of what it means. I am accepting the terms of the offer.

Signature:
Code:
IFsbaU/0fp/ekN21j1badSLrRIKZdwJZLQvXJ1+OPUSID0wmiwSHN8lgGSWN87ED4NnS19Jopp1sanbFKe2sdLo=

quoted for reference

whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:28:28 AM

Updates:

Picard
funded and the server is ordered. Setup will happen in the next 1-2 hours.

Spok
Payouts of matured coins happened:

270 coins matured - 0.001TX fees for 5 transactions = 269.99900000 to send out = 26.99990000 Coins per seat

whywefight 2 seats: 53.9998 -> http://vivo.explorerz.top:3003/tx/aec3236824e8c5b9f3a35ad460ad86d0b324e459703cb80409d366b72c99bfd8
azzi 3 seats: 80,9997 -> http://vivo.explorerz.top:3003/tx/a6f07f9e26436319fb833f3a79969a8304916d3a1ee15861f8e0ec4eaf7f3799
aklakl 2 seats: 53,9998 -> http://vivo.explorerz.top:3003/tx/9bc4388e9de72f0aa012ecdd0f75aaf4aaf613f61d01e9c7ac40e0cf53d685c2
polylogic 1seat: 26,9999 -> http://vivo.explorerz.top:3003/tx/26ae06e13710ea6768122c205e713f81aed5028122897ab31429261293c5a155
GerryMc 2 seats: 53,9998 -> http://vivo.explorerz.top:3003/tx/c9a058da5968ca0adc8fd2efd8620613764c0c50d3f501620a6ccba5ab9aff37

No changes to seats because everyone decided to hold.

whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:01:20 PM

Picard has been set up and started! Payments can be checked here http://vivo.explorerz.top:3003/address/VSKSuEtAchaoisVXvwTjnKBzcnbemULeve

Funding for the next Node "Data" starts. As I am out of VPS systems there is a little change in how new system I have to rent will be handled.

I will rent a new VPS for 3 months and pay for it upfront. Therefore a service fee of 1 VIVO applies to every seat. Example:

Person A wants 1 seat, amount to deposit: 101 VIVO
Person B wants 2 seats, amount to deposit: 202 VIVO
Person C wants 3 seats, amount to deposit: 303 VIVO
and so on.

The fee will be used to cover the costs and me handling all stuff related to it. After three months have passed, I will reevaluate the fee in case the rate of VIVO changed in whatever direction.

The fee will also be reevaluated when I open a collection for a new host. In any case, the price per seat including fees will be announced with every collection period.

Fees for seats ARE NOT REFUNDABLE and are fixed for 3 months.
I reserve the right to exchange the fees for BTC for payments or keep the in VIVO

The quoted message above can be verified with the signature:

Code:
H3KIhDgki5e8ETtvWeC9hsWimXMTr/QTd/wOyJHfq9aECDY+BQdXC0xw6KBJSUbvPoTtsJOI4lQNG1lzUFgJzCM=

Code:
Collection Address for Data: VXoDyujUrVyRxs39sHn8aRVgtNA7nsJVWQ
101 VIVO per seat
---- End Message ----
Signature:
---- Start Signature ----
INxolND9xazKblW4ChcjOqvAS54kl6h1ZWHNWaxDScI1XStvWFMaU3uI49NOyojx8OpnZiy+PNL90sLBdEZfDFc=
---- End Signature ----

As always, if you have any questions do no hesitate to ask.

fhakenzz

Activity: 148

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:08:30 AM

how to cheap in? i have 100 vivo

░░░█▀▀▀█░█▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░▄▀▄░░█▀▀▀█░█░█▀▀▀█░░░█▀  FAIRLY DISTRIBUTED & DECENTRALIZED NATURE OF CRYPTOCURRENCY      ▀█▀  Telegram  ▀█
░░░▀▀█▄▄░█░░░█░█░░░▄░█▄▄▄█░█░▄▀░░█░▀▀█▄▄░░░       SOLARIS XLR▬▬▬▬▬ LAUNCHED 17 MARCH ▬▬▬▬▬SOLARIS XLR                   Slack     
░░░█▄▄▄█░░▀▄▄█░░▀▄▄█░█░░░█░█░░▀▄░█░█▄▄▄█░░░█▄ ASIC RESISTANT, NIST5 (LESS ENERGY/STRONGER SECURITY) GPU MINING ▄█▄    Twitter   ▄█
sikkan

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:22:21 AM

message: I am sikkan, today is 2017-09-04. I want to receive my reward payments and seat collateral to VBT6XEfSP6HrHpADpMBpbCrgNQRARoDGKU address. I am aware of the fact, that if I am unable to sign my requests for changing the payout or collateral address or quitting my seat with 13VV74cxYAp12npWgGiVsv1TQkzyXKMbzh, I won't receive any coins. I am fully aware of what it means. I am accepting the terms of the offer.

btc adress: 13VV74cxYAp12npWgGiVsv1TQkzyXKMbzh

signature: IF+RzBTYWdDTYqZ50F+3qTvO/ePnzGZjdjNyazElMdXHLEsYtOnoMpejC/e+AGxV9+OU6lsGn9/pf5X+zus9a24=

▄▀▀▄         ▄▀▀▄
     ▀▄▄▀         ▀▄▄▀              ▄▄
       █           ▐▌           ▄▄▄█  █
       █      ▄▄████████▄▄    ▄█▀   ▀▀
       █▄▄▄▄████████████████▄█▀ 
         ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄ 
        ██████▀         ▐███████
 ▄▄    ▐█████▌   ▄████▄▄████████▌    ▄▄
█  █▄▄▄███████▄     ▀▀███████████▄▄▄█  █
 ▀▀    ██████████▄▄     ▀████████    ▀▀
       ▐███████▀▀████▀   ▐██████▌
        ██████▌         ▄███████
         ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
          ▄█████████████████▀▀▀▀█
        ▄█▀   ▀▀████████▀▀      █
       █▀          ▐▌           █
       █            ▀▀▀█        █
      ▄▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▄     ▄▀▀▄
      ▀▄▄▀            ▀▄▄▀     ▀▄▄▀

SOVREN

Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets      Current STO Sale Price
          Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.   ─────────────────────        1 SVRN = $1.00

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:21:34 AM

message: I am sikkan, today is 2017-09-04. I want to receive my reward payments and seat collateral to VBT6XEfSP6HrHpADpMBpbCrgNQRARoDGKU address. I am aware of the fact, that if I am unable to sign my requests for changing the payout or collateral address or quitting my seat with 13VV74cxYAp12npWgGiVsv1TQkzyXKMbzh, I won't receive any coins. I am fully aware of what it means. I am accepting the terms of the offer.

btc adress: 13VV74cxYAp12npWgGiVsv1TQkzyXKMbzh

signature: IF+RzBTYWdDTYqZ50F+3qTvO/ePnzGZjdjNyazElMdXHLEsYtOnoMpejC/e+AGxV9+OU6lsGn9/pf5X+zus9a24=

verified and quoted for reference

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: