They removed a lot of banks lately
Prove, link or something?
hiVe

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:12:54 PM

Embarrassed where do u take that information. I invest some money on ripple. Not too much but really care this coin.

▄  ▄
             ▄█▌  ▐█▄
            ███    ███▄
          ▄████    ████▄
        ▄██████▌  ▐██████▄
       ▄████████  ████████▄
      ███████▀▀    ▀▀███████
    ▄███████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
   ▄███████▌   ▀██▀   ▐███████▄
  █████▀▀                ▀▀█████
 ███▀▀      ▄██▄▄▄▄██▄      ▀▀███
▀▀       ▄▄████████████▄▄       ▀▀
    ▄▄▄████████████████████▄▄▄   
▄████████████████████████████████▄

▄██████████████      ▄▄████████▄▄            ▄█▄          ▐█████████████▄ 
▐██▀                ▄███▀▀    ▀▀███▄         ▄███▄         ▐██        ▀▀███
███                ▐██▀          ▀██▌       ▄██▀██▄        ▐██          ▐██▌
▀███▄▄    ▄▄▄▄     ██▌            ▐██      ▄██▀ ▀██▄       ▐██        ▄▄███
  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀███▄   ██▌            ▐██     ▄██▀   ▀██▄      ▐██    ▄▄█████▀ 
             ███   ▐██▄          ▄██▌    ▄██▀     ▀██▄     ▐██      ▀██▄   
            ▄██▌    ▀███▄▄    ▄▄███▀    ▄██▀       ▀██▄    ▐██        ███  
██████████████▀       ▀▀████████▀▀     ██████████▄  ▀███   ▐██         ▀██▄

World's 1st Fully Democratised
SUPER-MAP Using Drone Content
  / 
   FOR DRONE ENTHUSIAST  

▪ PRIVATE SALE REGISTRATION
  ▪ PUBLIC SALE: Sep 29th 2018

██████████████████            ██████████████████
       ███           ▄███▄           ▐███
       ▀████████████████████████████████▀
               ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
                    ▄█████▄
                  ███████████
              ▄▄████▀█████▀████▄▄
            ███▀▀    ▀███▀    ▀▀███
            ▐█         █         █▌
                      ▀█▀

JOIN THE PRESALE             
WHITEPAPER   PRIMER     TELEGRAM
TECHPAPER     TWITTER   MEDIUM

Live Demo
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:50:11 PM

I can't find such news in Google or their twitter @ripple
So this post is useless!
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:54:57 PM

OP what's your source?

invest2lose

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:56:59 PM

there's multiple reasons why a bank might've left such as bank of america or maybe they don't want the public to know for now. but this is old news. the net gain is still higher than it was in previous months. as with new technology, you will gain some and lose some. this is clueless fud.
Fantum

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:50:01 PM

Last I counted they have something like 57 major banks working with them. They just added National bank of Abu Dhabi the fourth top remittance-sending country in the world, accounting for more than $19 billion.  Soon any bank not using ripple's tech will be left behind. Doesn't matter how people try to spread fud about ripple it won't make it go up or down, or change the facts.
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:54:28 PM

So many red signs on this ripple and people still trow their money on it.

Wake up.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:41:48 PM

Bank of Amerika Merrill Lynch USA
cross river bank USA
StarOne USA
NBAD National Bank of Abu Dhabi
nab Australia
SCB   Thailand
SHRB China

This Banks are no longer Ripples clients, never where going to use xrp anyway. Some of them probably sold the free gifted xrp and said thanks to the believers.
If there would be any money be made with this scam the Banks with the "inside knowledge" would be all over it buying like mad not selling it.
Bank of America in now part of Project Ubin a competing Database. (Just copied the code )
All Banks eventually will be part of a project like ubin or jasper and not be a Joe Blow client because he holds some xrp. This is about as dumb as it gets.
XRP is a intelligence barometer, some "thin air" sold (xrp) means some some brain dead slaves have been positive identified and Ripple takes full advantage of them.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
Crytpozer0

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:48:55 PM

Maybe on long long term Ripple will be a good investment, but for now its definitely a bad coin to invest in, in Oktober they got some bankers and powerfull people speakin for them but I dont know what that brings, some time ago a German bank also looked into the possibilities using XRP , so mixed feelings on this one to be honest, what I do know is that if one (big)bank succeeds it will be revolutionary for ripple.

invest2lose

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:58:42 PM

Bank of Amerika Merrill Lynch USA
cross river bank USA
StarOne USA
NBAD National Bank of Abu Dhabi
nab Australia
SCB   Thailand
SHRB China

This Banks are no longer Ripples clients, never where going to use xrp anyway. Some of them probably sold the free gifted xrp and said thanks to the believers.
If there would be any money be made with this scam the Banks with the "inside knowledge" would be all over it buying like mad not selling it.
Bank of America in now part of Project Ubin a competing Database. (Just copied the code )
All Banks eventually will be part of a project like ubin or jasper and not be a Joe Blow client because he holds some xrp. This is about as dumb as it gets.
XRP is a intelligence barometer, some "thin air" sold (xrp) means some some brain dead slaves have been positive identified and Ripple takes full advantage of them.

Roll Eyes
unarcher

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:11:30 PM

very few news, coin not hype any more but still a great potential
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 07:20:25 PM

I think this project will succeed, even if some banks will leave the project. Others banks will come on board and try this product, in the end, the banks have the potential to save a lot of money and send faster transactions.

NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:22:23 PM

I think this project will succeed, even if some banks will leave the project. Others banks will come on board and try this product, in the end, the banks have the potential to save a lot of money and send faster transactions.

It may succeed but none of the banks that are going to use ripple will be using the actual tokens that people are holding.

They will basically be vanity tokens.
Aureliusy

Activity: 325

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:31:43 PM

Banks are only interested in their OWN  blockchain.  Ripple is just a Cripple with a "we are the banking coin" marketing stick.  IF bank then Good, So buy for NewB
Ooh did I forgot to mention the   artificially inflated marketcap.

Cryptos intention is to get AWAY from BANKS...Why introduce Banks  again? I hope crypto will be the downfall of every BANK in the world.
croTek4

Activity: 392

the Cat-a-clysm.

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:32:58 PM

Apart from OP's inexistent aptitude to give more details about his insights, there's something that a lot of people misses: ripple will prevail over time, not banks. The thing is, there only needs to be one. When some big bankers will decide to make a full switch on ripple, it will change everything. It will be like Facebook, it will spread like plague and in no time, all the banks will be using this system.
It has so many upsides, one bank is enough to create a snowball effect.
Plus, one of the banks that are really committed to this is a Swiss one, UBS. I gotta tell you that, if swiss banks starts making transaction over  a blockchain, I'd say: SEC, good fucking luck.

The value of Ripple is stationary, though. It will then be a stable asset. There's still the "Quantum computer" problem, because it could potentially retrieve private keys, when the tech comes out. Maybe that's why banks are still reluctant to go whole hog on Ripple. It might change with a few addition to the source code, though.

Who knows ? Banks are quite hard to deal with. But when they go in... oh, my.

Catether is an open source mineable ERC20 Token, powered by Cates.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:47:47 PM

Last I counted they have something like 57 major banks working with them. They just added National bank of Abu Dhabi the fourth top remittance-sending country in the world, accounting for more than $19 billion.  Soon any bank not using ripple's tech will be left behind. Doesn't matter how people try to spread fud about ripple it won't make it go up or down, or change the facts.

Bullfuckingshit

Yeah 57 banks of Nigeria  Cheesy

Ripple is an ICO scam.. The first.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Crytpozer0

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:02:11 PM

So what I ask myself, ripple holders will never get huge gains, there are too many coins circulating, in order to make big profits the marketcap needs to skyrocket 10 times to the moon, also what are the XRP (ripples) good for if any bank or banks get involved using xrp ?

illyiller

Activity: 697
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:10:29 PM

But why do they need Ripple for that? Why use Ripple Labs to run the majority of trusted nodes (as is currently the case)? In this situation, banks do not have control over their funds on the ledger. Verification is centralized re: Ripple Labs, which puts banks at risk of lost funds.

I'm not even convinced that blockchain technology can help banking; the benefits of blockchains (decentralized verification) are lost when trusted entities enter the picture. And decentralization is an efficiency-killer. Banks will definitely offer cryptocurrency services in the future to make money. But if they do find a way to integrate blockchains into their back-end business model, they'll use proprietary systems, not Ripple.
findingthemoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:14:04 PM

I cannot believe people are still going along with the myth that banks are somehow going to start transacting directly in XRP.

They use Ripple's blockchain technology but will never use the currency itself, it gives no advantage to them and is basically useless for performing transactions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: