Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:23:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]COMSA: the ICO Solution for Centralized Businesses 2 Adopt Blockchain  (Read 12012 times)
Kirky

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:26:16 PM

Nevetheless if it's really true, why they didn't inform us? Undecided
They shouldn't forget those who invested in their ICO Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stanforders

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:46:47 AM

Not without notice, maybe they're working on it, maybe the developers think this is useless, compared to when a project is stuck, investors can't help but wait. Wink
TanyaCrazy2020

Activity: 308
Merit: 103

UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:23:30 AM
Merited by Kirky (1)

I agree with you. They could make at least a couple of announcements. A lot of other projects make posts every week. It's very important for investors

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:16:26 PM
Merited by Kirky (1)

I agree with you. They could make at least a couple of announcements. A lot of other projects make posts every week. It's very important for investors

if i am not mistaking, after the ICO finished, they didn't make any announcements about Comsa was listed on Yobit exchange. so it seems like they are not used to announce news. and that's weird. but yes, i agree with you)) i am sure we have a right to know what's going on in project.

kanways8

Activity: 388
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:29:28 PM

if i am not mistaking, after the ICO finished, they didn't make any announcements about Comsa was listed on Yobit exchange. so it seems like they are not used to announce news. and that's weird. but yes, i agree with you)) i am sure we have a right to know what's going on in project.

yes they havent add any news about there project after feb 6. not updated twitter also its a more than one month without update. but telegram group is active also admins have add a announcement. also there team are not visible. there site have only names and positions about they team. i think if it good project they want to show people who they are with linked in profiles. 
bantalguling

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:55:37 PM

I think this project is very interesting because of the clarity of all items developed in this project, information about bounty campaign is clear with the website is very impressive, very easy to reach the target that has been planned
Nelly.G0211

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:04:35 PM

yes they havent add any news about there project after feb 6. not updated twitter also its a more than one month without update. but telegram group is active also admins have add a announcement. also there team are not visible. there site have only names and positions about they team. i think if it good project they want to show people who they are with linked in profiles. 

well, i partly agree with you. but i am sure they aware of the fact that the people who joined their telegram are not the only people who can get interested in the project. well, let's say that the people who invested in Comsa during the pre-sale and ico, but what about new, potential investors? they need to see the news and the more sources of information the better.

uelufl

Activity: 546
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:31:39 AM

I do not think that the listing on yobit was made at the request of the team, rather it is an initiative of the holders or the stock exchange so there were no announcements.
eolitic

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:33:11 PM

I do not think that the listing on yobit was made at the request of the team, rather it is an initiative of the holders or the stock exchange so there were no announcements.

agree, but the thing is that they don't make any announcements at all. and i know for sure, that a lot of people don't like this way of getting information or not getting it. i like this project very much, and it disappoints me that many people just forget about this project...

Kirky

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:33:52 PM

There is still no news...
Even XEM released at least its Catapult...
If someone from there have some contacts with team, so pls transfer our dissatisfaction Undecided
Fortunecoinfree

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:34:27 PM

The team is not bad, the idea is very urgent now. The only negative is the weak social life of the project. But this can be looked at as an eternal question with a glass - for me it is half full.
Nelly.G0211

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:54:44 PM

The team is not bad, the idea is very urgent now. The only negative is the weak social life of the project. But this can be looked at as an eternal question with a glass - for me it is half full.

that's right. and that is why i feel disappointed about this situation. the idea of the project is answering the current situation with crypto, but if we look at the way how the lead the project, it doesn't look good at all.

oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:10:52 PM

Does this project have any prospects at all? Why have not normal exchanges been added for half a year? As far as I remember, the project collected good money. However, they regretted the money for listing? Or the reason in what that the friend?
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:49:30 AM

Hello!
  What news on the project?
Where can I read news about the project?
HERE https://comsa.io/ru/#information NO UPDATES.
Ukraine2020

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:54:30 AM

Good news!

Found! =)

Accelerating preparations to make COMSA a regulated ICO platform
02/03/2018

Accelerating preparations to make COMSA a regulated ICO platform TOKYO - February 3, 2018 - Today's Tech Bureau, a fintech and cryptocurrency solutions company.

Ukraine2020

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:55:31 AM

And earlier - this is

Update: COMSA poised to be industry standard ICO platform
Working closely with FSA

TOKYO - December 29, 2017 - Tech Bureau, a fintech and cryptocurrency solutions company, reports that it has been exchanging status updates with oversight authorities in its efforts.
BitJoke

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:12:50 PM

First good news in spring. Happy nowruz  Cheesy
https://comsa.io/en/54503.html
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:18:18 AM

great news seeing this project going further. I really love the project with the exclusive watches from swiss
Kirky

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:31:59 PM

Yeah... Grin You are right somewhere, but if there is no social life how could you know that the devs aren't taking a rest on Maldives? Cheesy
Ukraine2020

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:46:27 PM

Yeah... Grin You are right somewhere, but if there is no social life how could you know that the devs aren't taking a rest on Maldives? Cheesy
Ahaha!)

This is quite possible ....
But...
However, I want to believe that the project will be useful.
I'm waiting for something.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: