Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:38:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]COMSA: the ICO Solution for Centralized Businesses 2 Adopt Blockchain  (Read 12012 times)
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:49:25 PM

First good news in spring. Happy nowruz  Cheesy
https://comsa.io/en/54503.html

Excellent!
Thank you for the fresh news!

Although ... the news .. is not a bit related to the development of the project itself ...

Exclusive, limited-edition, Swiss-made Cryptocurrency watches
Inspired by the concept of Cryptocurrency, renowned Swiss watch brand Chronoswiss joined forces with Tech Bureau Europe to create five luxurious Crypto-design watches. These extravagant models have been manufactured in a limited edition of only 101 pieces each. They will be available exclusively via the Cryptocurrency exchange Zaif.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BtcMan2009

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:07:04 PM

The team is not bad, the idea is very urgent now. The only negative is the weak social life of the project. But this can be looked at as an eternal question with a glass - for me it is half full.
Yeah... Grin You are right somewhere, but if there is no social life how could you know that the devs aren't taking a rest on Maldives? Cheesy
We probably can only fantasize, when there is no social connection with the project. You can represent yourself all you want. Maybe not even in the Maldives with beautiful girls, but somewhere on the other islands. It is necessary to relax away from prying eyes, to go unnoticed.  Cheesy
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:33:42 PM

The team is not bad, the idea is very urgent now. The only negative is the weak social life of the project. But this can be looked at as an eternal question with a glass - for me it is half full.
Yeah... Grin You are right somewhere, but if there is no social life how could you know that the devs aren't taking a rest on Maldives? Cheesy
We probably can only fantasize, when there is no social connection with the project. You can represent yourself all you want. Maybe not even in the Maldives with beautiful girls, but somewhere on the other islands. It is necessary to relax away from prying eyes, to go unnoticed.  Cheesy

of course, it's necessary to relax after hard-working time, that's for sure. but it's also necessary to go back to business after the vacation. i really hope the situation will change, i believed in this project, and when i see the price ratings of CMS, it makes me very devastated. and i am not the only one...anyway still hoping for the best

Kirky

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:09:36 PM

Hi developers.Tell me what is the main idea of your platform?

The main idea consisted to run an ICO in order to offer its investors an EXCLUSIVE, LIMITED-EDITION, SWISS-MADE CRYPTOCURRENCY WATCHES Wink
Here is the link https://comsa.io/en/54503.html   Smiley
eolitic

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:22:01 PM

guys, have you read a post from blog posts on official Comsa website? it was written on 27 of March, and it's about accelerating preparations to make Comsa a regulated ICO platform.
Here is s a piece of an article for you to read : "To turn the COMSA ICO Platform into a Cryptocurrency Exchange Service, Tech Bureau needs to introduce a governance structure in accordance with the revised Payment Services Act. As a result of this transformation, users of the COMSA ICO platform can initiate their token sales in a safer (regulated) environment.
While the regulatory treatment of ICOs remains in a state of flux around the world and the status of token sellers is tenuous, Tech Bureau aims to adhere to high regulatory standards, taking the lead in adopting global ICO practices, thereby making COMSA an exemplary cryptocurrency exchange business."
i think it's a good sign..

BtcVolcano

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:40:09 AM

Does this project have any prospects at all? Why have not normal exchanges been added for half a year? As far as I remember, the project collected good money. However, they regretted the money for listing? Or the reason in what that the friend?
I suspect your question the answer will follow that the project very long-term and the patience is necessary and to wait very long. So usually always and everywhere answer. Actually you also know what now occurs and why the price falls very long.  Smiley
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:30:27 PM

Hi developers.Tell me what is the main idea of your platform?

The main idea consisted to run an ICO in order to offer its investors an EXCLUSIVE, LIMITED-EDITION, SWISS-MADE CRYPTOCURRENCY WATCHES Wink
Here is the link https://comsa.io/en/54503.html   Smiley

Grin but actually the lowest bid is quite high
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:49:15 PM

guys, have you read a post from blog posts on official Comsa website? it was written on 27 of March, and it's about accelerating preparations to make Comsa a regulated ICO platform.
Here is s a piece of an article for you to read : "To turn the COMSA ICO Platform into a Cryptocurrency Exchange Service, Tech Bureau needs to introduce a governance structure in accordance with the revised Payment Services Act. As a result of this transformation, users of the COMSA ICO platform can initiate their token sales in a safer (regulated) environment.
While the regulatory treatment of ICOs remains in a state of flux around the world and the status of token sellers is tenuous, Tech Bureau aims to adhere to high regulatory standards, taking the lead in adopting global ICO practices, thereby making COMSA an exemplary cryptocurrency exchange business."
i think it's a good sign..

thanks for the update, it's very nice to know that the project is developing and team is working. i really hope will see the results very soon))

jardine

Activity: 679

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:46:25 PM

Now it is great price to buy more - only 0,57 $ for token, which is even below ico price (=1 $), so very nice deal.

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 05:08:45 PM

Now it is great price to buy more - only 0,57 $ for token, which is even below ico price (=1 $), so very nice deal.

If your opinion like this, that is a good idea. But the exchange used for Comsa tokens is still small. So I think we must wait for a bigger exchange before buying. And then,Their volume is still small: $145.002 USD/day ( https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/comsa-eth/ )
Kirky

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:06:13 PM

It's true that after every hard work there should be a relaxation Smiley
However when this relaxation lasts for several months, who could know if it didn't become a life's style (what could be possible with 100 millions $) Wink
Kirky

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:58:56 PM

Yeah it's really not so bad Grin I'm serious.
In fact there is so many good coins/tokens which has been well dumped, I mean -65% or even more and this with very active social medias etc...
jardine

Activity: 679

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:28:20 PM

If your opinion like this, that is a good idea. But the exchange used for Comsa tokens is still small. So I think we must wait for a bigger exchange before buying. And then,Their volume is still small: $145.002 USD/day ( https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/comsa-eth/ )

Yeah, it s only 2 exchange now (one of them - Yobit, with very bad reputation), but exactly because this you can buy for a very low price.

When Comsa finish their work with japanese financial regulations, prepare all the legal docs etc, and have a listing on bigger exchanges,
like Bittrex or Binance, you never see the price 0,57$ again.

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
gogok

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:19:32 PM

Does this project have any prospects at all? Why have not normal exchanges been added for half a year? As far as I remember, the project collected good money. However, they regretted the money for listing? Or the reason in what that the friend?
I suspect your question the answer will follow that the project very long-term and the patience is necessary and to wait very long. So usually always and everywhere answer. Actually you also know what now occurs and why the price falls very long.  Smiley
I'm following this project, it's a good idea. But now I do not see any reason to go to large exchangers, because the project in fact does not work. By this time, the ICO on this platform should already be conducted. But dosih has never been this. I hope that the team has already rested, and will soon begin to work.
vitruvio

Activity: 850
Merit: 331

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:43:17 AM

I heard it was announced the first ICO on COMSA
Someone knows what the project is and where I can read more about it?
Trephyna

Activity: 188
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:47:14 AM

Project looks interesting. I will be looking out for more information, let's see another opinion giving to this project & how this project will turn out.
tnevoslocar

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:37:11 AM

Hey.I believe this project will be a great success and I will also invest some money into this project.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 07:21:32 PM

I heard it was announced the first ICO on COMSA
Someone knows what the project is and where I can read more about it?

There is no valid information about it, but to get the new information about COMSA, I would advise you to join in the COMSA telegram group (https://t.me/comsaio)
devilzero

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:47:58 PM

I am really curious about this project. Can anyone tell me their funding hardcap?
I also don't find hardcap funding this project. ico will briefly starts and ends 6 novenber. I see so many participants that join in the bounty. I hope can know in full about this project

There is no cap.

You can find all the info in the whitepaper: https://comsa.io/en/download/52847/
It is rare to raise funds without ICO, which may further indicate that the team hopes to get support from other channels. It is very confident.

Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:29:01 PM

All crypto seems bullish flag. Comsa still is cheap, soon -> explode.

there is not much hype or information about the moment right now. Just waiting for some bigger news coverage
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: