Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:25:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Doft – a new uber of trucking is announcing $50M ICO  (Read 5213 times)
ico1

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

www.ico1.com

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 07:11:09 AM

difference between cartaxi and doft?

www.ico1.com
An ICO Listing Website In China
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doftplatform (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 09:00:35 AM

After sending out ether will we get the tokens immediately in our wallet or you will send it out later after the ICO?

You receive tokens immediately

Doft $50M ICO | Going now!!! | doft.com
doft

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:48:43 AM

This is a good one. Good question.

Here you go:

• CarTaxi:  operating car towing platform on blockchain
  • Doft: on-demand freight matching platform on blockhain which instantly matches truck drivers and direct shippers

The answer is simple - Doft is for trucks and CarTaxi for towing. Different spaces and market.

Only US Trucking market counting $800B yearly and growing by 8% per year reaching $1.5B by 2025
doft

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:25:11 AM

So many envious trolls here, I wonder how much free time do some people have. My recommendation to some CEOs of competetive trucking apps (who can't even disclose their names) - pay more attention to your own business and make it better. What's your cool app name?

Please share so we all can compare and evaluate.

Doft is being used by many truck drivers in USA and especially owner operators. The average age is smth around 50 and most of them are excited bout Doft and we can share real reviews from real owner operators - you may check them.

We have a strong team in trucking and IT. Our investors really invested $500K in Pre-Seed round and we have a proof - account in Silicon Valley Bank. Interested parties, who want to check it, please send eqnuiries to me directly:  df@doft.com

Regards,
Dmitri Fedorchenko
CEO of Doft, Inc.
richierich

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:49:27 PM

Here you go:

• Doft: on-demand freight matching platform on blockhain which instantly matches truck drivers and direct shippers

The answer is simple - Doft is for trucks and CarTaxi for towing. Different spaces and market.

Only US Trucking market counting $800B yearly and growing by 8% per year reaching $1.5B by 2025
Thank you so much. Seriously, when i read the details  of Doft, I too had a toubt on it. Now i am clear. Thanks to Doft and ico1. Informative. Promising project taken upon. All the best!
doftplatform (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 01:16:46 PM

Here you go:

Thank you so much. Seriously, when i read the details  of Doft, I too had a toubt on it. Now i am clear. Thanks to Doft and ico1. Informative. Promising project taken upon. All the best!

Thank You!

Thank all the contributers for the support!

Let us create a community and change the trucking industry together!

zsergey

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:38:26 PM

Hi guys!

I’d like to share some background of Doft starting from the idea.
I hope it will be interesting for you.

The Idea
The idea appeared almost 2 years ago. Alia (our co-founder) has friends in Chicago, Illinois. Husband works as a truck driver. And wife is sitting at home with a child.
He works as so called ‘owner operator’. It means that he is employed truck driver of the trucking company but in fact he searches for shipment orders by himself and pay % fee to the company.
And we discovered that those kind of work requires 2 people. His wife worked at home 4-5 hours a day. She was looking for shipment orders (‘loads’ in trucking), doing paperwork, managing payments etc.
You can imagine taxi company with 1 taxi driver and 1 dispatcher - it was the same.

We saw a big opportunity. We wanted to create software product that would instantly match shippers and truck drivers, do all paperwork and finance. In fact we wanted to replace the wife of owner operator Smiley - save her time for playing with her daughter and any home affairs.

Preparation
We were 3 founders - 2 IT guys with 15 years experience in IT area and 1 PR and Marketing professional. How to start working in trucking - absolutely new industry for us that we know nothing about.
As experiment on 1 January 2016 we acquired US Freight Broker license and started operation as old-school trucking broker. Using phone, email and fax we started matching shippers (companies that pay for cargo movement) with motor-carriers (companies that move cargo).
It was difficult and tricky at the beginning but after a while we started to move loads pretty successfully. Size of the industry and huge perspectives even more inspired us during that period.

Implementation
At the end of the summer 2016 we decided to start creation of our own iPhone App.
First version of the product we made by ourselves without employees.
We were selected from 6000 perspective projects and invited to Y Combinator. But at that time we had working prototype not presented at AppStore and no customers at all - so we didn’t pass last interview. 

At the end of 2016 we released mobile App and started to acquire first customers. At that time we started our PreSeed investment round. Talking to angel investors and VCs we discovered that many of them shared our thoughts. Almost all of them told us the same thing - that revolution in logistics is coming. Similar to revolution in taxi transportation started by Uber. And all that is heating up by self-driving cars researches.
We closed preSeed round and started to grow our customers base at the same time improving our product. Now we have Android App and actively working on web-version. Mobile App suits better for small customers like owner operators, small shippers. Web-version is needed to cover medium and large customers like motor carrier companies, brokers, big shippers.

Since we started our project we receive requests from different countries - like Brazil, Mexico, Russia, Canada, China. People are asking us to start the same kind of startup in their countries. We decided that it is too early for us to do that now. We need to take stronger position in US first. But with the help of the universal coins economy, it became possible to develop in this direction much faster. Adding the opportunity to mine our coins while you drive (when mobile App opened and ready to accept orders) we will start to grow our drivers community much and much faster.
I believe that we are in the right place at the right time. The trucking industry is very old-school but it is ready for innovations.

Thank you for reading this!

Sergey Zaturanov
CTO and Founder of Doft
doft

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:21:28 PM

Great news!

Our customer's base and community is growing daily.

Our startup has been in this space for 2 years and manages to build an awesome product which is live now and used by real truckers and shippers.

We connect direct truck drivers and freight shippers and let them book a truck in seconds.

There are some companies which are trying to disrupt trucking market - one of the biggest markets in US economy and still the market is very fragmented with no market leader.

With your support and contributions Doft is going to disrupt trucking market and beat all the competitors in this space including Convoy, Trucker Path, Uber and Amazon.

We have the resources and we have the will to change how the market works by connecting shippers and tickets directly like Uber connects passengers and cabs.

Doftcoins will be the single currency within the app. Doft will start paying out its drivers with DOFTCOINS which WILL BE TRADABLE at major stock exchanges.

All the contributors will be able to change Doftcoins to any other cryptocurrency and other fiat currency soon after the ICO.

Doft will launch the buy back program and will be buying back 5% of all Doftcoins in the circulation. This will support Doftcoin during first days after the start of trading.

Our Pre-ICO goal is 13,333 ETH or aprox. $3.9M.
Brian Daniel

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:14:23 PM

Interesting project!

I did some homework and I wanna say - joining crypto and trucking looks promising.

Wanna contribute, so somebody from tech team please PM me.
StayingPowder

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:26:46 PM

Hi!

Ain't it late to join bounty campaign??
zsergey

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:49:37 AM

Hi!

Hi!
Not late at all!
Bounty campaign is active.
You can find detailed information on the page https://doft.com/investor-relations.
If you have any questions - please ask.

Sergey Zaturanov
CTO and Founder of Doft
zsergey

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:43:38 AM

the project seems interesting
But it would be nice to see the team working on it. I mean some faces. I had to go over all the forum to try and find the team, and didn't. On your website i would be better that you guys post your team members. Personally i rather dont like to invest in projects that i dont see the people behind it. However this is just personal, and a suggestion.
However, as i said, it seems interesting

Hi!

Please check out our team on the page https://doft.com/startup.
We can make skype call.

Sergey Zaturanov
CTO and Founder of Doft
doft

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:23:33 PM

Doft Pre-ICO has received 4.1 out of 5 Rating by ICOBench.com

https://icobench.com/ico/doft

Aliya

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 01:02:43 PM

the project seems interesting
But it would be nice to see the team working on it. I mean some faces.

Hi! My name is Aliya, I'm one of Doft's founders and manage PR/Marketing. Please, take a look at our team here: https://doft.com/startup

Everything started 2 years ago (in October 2015) when I visited friends of mine in Chicago. They are a family business where a wife is the owner operator and a husband is the truck driver (you can see them featuring in our ICO promotion video). The idea of creating Doft came from such family needs. When you're a wife, a partner and a mother of a little baby - your days are hard! You have to work from 5 a.m. till late evening 6 days a week, make hundreds of calls a day to find loads (job) for your husband and at the same time you must take care of your little baby girl totally forgetting about your personal life! I felt so sorry about my friend's situation and I asked her - what if your hubby had a simple app on his phone that gives him load offers directly and you wouldn't have to call brokers and loadboards anymore? The answer was positive because my friend can finally get her time back, spend more time with her baby girl, go finally visit fitness/spa and feel herself beautiful and happy again...

When I came back from my trip I shared that info with my partners (now the other 2 founders of Doft - Dmitri & Sergey). They liked the idea of creating the on-demand truck shareing app which can help thousands of owner-operator families around the US!

We've been working together for 8 years already on our previous projects including online "yelp type" catalogue and e-ticketing system which we sold to the big european media company. We had our own money from that exit and we invested those funds into Doft, created our own software which is very unique, simple, user friendly and functional. Then we attracted investors, partners and advisors who are the real sharks in trucking industry with huge experrience and tremendous business portfolio including successul exits!

For now, after 2 years of hard work and full dedication to Doft, we proved our business model and have stable growth. Truckers all over the US want to get loaded faster and paid within 24 hours (they get it). The other side - shippers (especially small businesses) want to save money and time on shipping and be sure that their freight is safe. With Doft they get it as now Doft offers the full cycle of logistics service INCLUDING MOTOR CARRIER MONITORING, VETTING & SAFETY RECORDS!

You can also read my article in Entrepreneur magazine about how businesses can save money on ground shipping:
https://www.entrepreneur.com/author/aliya-salakhova

Finally, I'd like to say that Doftcoins will give us indisputable scaling advantage! We plan to go globally in the nearest future. If tomorrow we go to the Mexican, Canadian, Brazilian, Chinese, Indian, Russian, European markets - we won't have this local currency problems. Doftcoins do the job - time and costsaving, no banking fuss!

Feel free to contact me if you have questions. I'll be glad to answer them all.

Have a great week!  Smiley

smugglr

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:58:17 PM

Hi,

I want to invest but at your website there is no details on Gas price or Gas Limit.
Please advise

Thanks
zsergey

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:15:46 PM

Hi,

I want to invest but at your website there is no details on Gas price or Gas Limit.
Please advise

Thanks

Hi!

We recommend at least 100,000 as a Gas limit (200,000 is the best option).

You can check our Crowdsale Agreement for more detailed information.

Sergey Zaturanov
CTO and Founder of Doft
DoftisFake

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:44:01 AM

Does DOFT have a valid DOT# and Surety bond?

When you look up this information it states "expired or invalid" Now why would a company with thousands of users not have a valid DOT# and Surety bond?

Legally in the US a freight broker needs to have both of these to operate on any roads.

Also, When I offered to share real information about this company from PROFESSIONAL venture capitalist and Angel investors...A mod decided to delete my post. Does this forum condone SCAMS? Clearly..DOFT is lying to people and telling them they have users (That they do not have) nor do they have any Angel investments nor do they have A legal basis to operate as a FREIGHT broker in the US (Since the DOT# is invalid)

Can DOFT answer these questions directly?

Also, You can see DOFT has tried numerous roads to get investment but failed..Look at Crowdfunder.com

Can DOFT state with 100% certainty that they have actual verifiable trips going on right now and if so will they provide investor access for due-Diligence??

doft

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:14:06 AM

Hello Everyone!

I’m so excited and glad to tell you that we launched the pre-sale on Friday and already received some contributions from our supporters. Here's what they say:

"Everything went fine  Wink
Already got tokens.
Interesting project. Do your own due dilligence" sunlight72

During the pre-sale everyone gets 50% bonus when buying Doftcoins. Pre-ICO will be live until October 27th 12:00 PM UTC.

This is a good opportunity for everyone who believes in the future of trucking and blockchain.

It’s only getting hotter now as we approach major Crypto Hedge Funds and negotiating the terms of Doft Pre-ICO.

Let’s build an innovative transportation company of XXI century together!
doftplatform (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 12:34:39 PM

Sometimes I see questions like does Doft need a license of a freight broker.

The answer is no.

Doft is not a broker - Doft is a marketplace.

The difference is that the broker is involved into the cashflow between the shipper and the carrier. He receives the payment from the shipper, cuts his commission and pays the carrier. That is why he needs the license from FMCSA and a surety bond.

Doft is not involved into the cashflow. Doft factors the payments. What does it mean? Usually the shippers and the brokers pay drivers 15 to 60 days after the shipment is done. Some brokers can offer quickpay at an additional fee. Doft makes the payment right after the shipment is completed and the POD is received. Then Doft collects the payment from the shipper. Still Doft doesn't cut the commission. Doft has a fixed service fee.

Broker decides whether to work or not to work with each particular carrier. He does the complete carrier's safety checkup. And if something goes wrong he can be accused in negligent carrier acquisition.

Doft does the complete carrier checkup before any motor carrier is assigned, but it is the shipper who decides whether to work with each particular carrier or not to work.

That is the difference.

StayingPowder

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:15:52 PM

Hi!

Hi!
Not late at all!
Bounty campaign is active.
You can find detailed information on the page https://doft.com/investor-relations.
If you have any questions - please ask.

Sergey Zaturanov
CTO and Founder of Doft

So if I got it right I should provide my Referral ID to my friends, and if they contribute i will receive bonus. Is it correct?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: