Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:25:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  (Read 87237 times)
leonard852

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:02:28 AM

Even the Hacken HKN tokens are under pressure of the bearish crypto market. As I see they have already got -50% from the top prices of more than 60K satoshis..

not only Hacken HKN tokens  ,but bitcoin and eth in USD also  got -50% from the top prices ,so it's not bad of HKN
Hacken Project

Activity: 113
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:42:14 PM

Hacken is working ever so hard to launch our bug bounty as soon as possible to help IT, blockchain, crypto, and any other digital business to protect themselves against black hat hackers.

In our Telegram Community, we announced that the Early Access to HackenProof will have certain perks.

Now we want to make things official!

Until March 31st, we’re offering a 20% discount for sign ups on Hacken’s bug bounty.

Currently, we’re accepting ETH and BTC as our exchange service is on the development stage (but will be released in no time).

Thus, companies which are ready to pay in our utility token HKN will be rewarded for their loyalty with a 50% discount.

Moreover, as we want to raise our brand awareness and support our loyal community members, we have also launched a referral program.

Every participant has a chance to earn 100 HKNs for bringing a client to HackenProof.

https://blog.hacken.io/why-we-have-launched-early-access-to-our-bug-bounty-with-the-discount-c1f8b02fec51

Hacken Project

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:08:45 AM

Attention Community!

Hacken’s First Q&A session on Twitter!

#HackenProof will be released in just few days - 31/03!.

To prevent any misunderstandings, Hacken CEO Dmitriy Budorin (@buda_kyiv) will be taking questions about our new product and project.

Submit your question by tweeting to @hacken_io and putting hashtag #askhacken

https://twitter.com/Hacken_io/status/978313653454860288
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:35:44 PM

Even the Hacken HKN tokens are under pressure of the bearish crypto market. As I see they have already got -50% from the top prices of more than 60K satoshis..

not only Hacken HKN tokens  ,but bitcoin and eth in USD also  got -50% from the top prices ,so it's not bad of HKN

The whole market is now in the red zone.
Just get patience and wait. And if there is money, we are dubbing)
steve321

Activity: 627
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:45:51 PM

The whole market is now in the red zone.
Just get patience and wait. And if there is money, we are dubbing)

any good advice how to protect our money and HKN in this red zone ,i really want to know this .
nikolaich

Activity: 224
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:06:00 PM

Just need to wait for the whole market recovery and the new blood into the crypto market!
arus

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 03:02:37 AM

Just need to wait for the whole market recovery and the new blood into the crypto market!
yup we just wait for the market to recover and hopefully accompanied by listed in the big exchange.

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████████████▀▀  █████
█████████████▀▀      ██████
██████████▀▀    ▄     ███████
███████▀▀     ▄█▀     █████████
███▀▀      ▄██▀       █████████
█████▄    ██▀        ██████████
████████ █          █████████
███████ █ ▄███▄▄   ████████
████████████████▄▄███████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
JUNE 4 UNTIL JUNE 24  [ WHITEPAPER ]
[TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [REDDIT] [STEEMIT]
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:08:56 AM

Hacken is working ever so hard to launch our bug bounty as soon as possible to help IT, blockchain, crypto, and any other digital business to protect themselves against black hat hackers.

In our Telegram Community, we announced that the Early Access to HackenProof will have certain perks.

Now we want to make things official!

Until March 31st, we’re offering a 20% discount for sign ups on Hacken’s bug bounty.

Currently, we’re accepting ETH and BTC as our exchange service is on the development stage (but will be released in no time).

Thus, companies which are ready to pay in our utility token HKN will be rewarded for their loyalty with a 50% discount.

Moreover, as we want to raise our brand awareness and support our loyal community members, we have also launched a referral program.

Every participant has a chance to earn 100 HKNs for bringing a client to HackenProof.

https://blog.hacken.io/why-we-have-launched-early-access-to-our-bug-bounty-with-the-discount-c1f8b02fec51

Already you made lot of partnerships with many companies and still, you are marketing greatly in order to get more awareness about the project. In future we can easily get, more partnership with many good companies.
PDNade

Activity: 308

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:29:49 PM

Happy Sunday, Friends!🎉

The first part of HackenProof Q&A Session took place on 31.03.

Starring: Simon Cocking (Senior editor @Irish_TechNews) and Dmitriy Budorin (CEO of Hacken).

Check it out here: http://bit.ly/2H3hbvV

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
Botude23

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:09:23 AM

Hello Friends,

Have you heard about our latest partnership?

Our new security partner is from Georgia 🇬🇪, it’s called Ambit, and it has already constructed 1 MW diversified mining facility in Tbilisi Free Economic Zone.
BTW: the infrastructure is powered with green energy at only 5 cents per kW/h.

We examined their smart contract and are going to defend AMbit’s ICO from phishing attacks. 🛡
Learn more here - https://bit.ly/2H0NJJi

In 4 days the AMBT presale starts.
Review the details https://goo.gl/RhYZD4

Claps and comments are welcomed 🙃

Have an awesome Friday!
Botude23

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:31:44 PM

Hey Cryptoenthusiast,
attention, please! 🎺

Hacken has become a security partner of Paytomat! What do you mean by “so what”?

Don’t you know that Paytomat is a platform that enables local stores to accept payments in crypto? 😲😱

Surprised? Yeah, this project promises to alleviate our crypto lives significantly!
Read official press-release here - https://goo.gl/CcvwpB

Hurry up! Their public pre-sale finishes in 12 days! ⏰

But before check their video - it’s fun! https://tokensale.paytomat.com/  😜

Have an unforgettable weekend!
kchulani

Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:19:45 PM

I havent heard of paytomat but a partnership is a good thing. But having it be a payment platform so you can pay in crypto is a great way to build mroe awareness for the hacken token itself. I am sure there will be many more applications to this Hacken token. Hacken has really had some great partnership deals and with this building up a great community, lets see what 2018 has in store.

alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:40:41 PM

HackenProof is here!

A decentralized bug bounty platform of white hat hackers is officially launched

Some of you have already found out, but today it’s official — we are excited to announce the launch of an alpha version of HackenProof!

With such a rapidly growing threat from cybercriminals, the Hacken Team aims to be even more challenging to be up to date with cybersecurity demands. That’s why we have launched a bug bounty platform for every responsible ICO, IT, blockchain, crypto, and any other businesses that operate on the Internet to ensure the quality protection of their resources.

https://blog.hacken.io/hackenproof-is-here-6005cfa32a8e?platform=hootsuite
Botude23

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:50:50 AM

Dear Friends,

The crypto industry's growing at a rapid pace. Despite the recent correction, every day new startups and exchanges are launching to implement cutting edge technologies and approaches into the blockchain world. However, as the industry is still maturing, there's a lack of quality standards aimed at the accurate evaluation of security and sustainability of crypto exchanges.As a result, there have been many cases of hacking, as well as fraud, that have significantly tarnished the reputation of the blockchain space.

These events directly point to the need for an authoritative and independent rating of crypto exchanges based on accurate and real-time statistics. That's why Hacken decided not only to address this issue, but also to take the lead in this process.

For now, each member of the Hacken community has an exclusive opportunity to make his or her contribution to the development of transparency and security of crypto exchanges.

Follow the link and choose which exchanges will be the first to be examined by Hacken's CER. - https://goo.gl/B5jsxU

SHARE this link with your friends and colleagues on social media to ensure the maximum accuracy of the public’s opinion!
The crypto industry deserves a fair and secure trading environment.
Botude23

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:26:18 AM

Hi Friends, 

Q&A Live Session Tomorrow!

Due to the saturated schedule of @buda_kyiv’s Asia trip, we had to reschedule the Q&A. And now the day has come!

See you at 9:00 of April 9 AM UTC on our YouTube channel.

YouTube - Hacken.io
PDNade

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:51:14 PM

Hi there,

Let's be honest?!

You also feel this pain while choosing the right exchange to trade on, don’t you?

Most likely yes. And we here at Hacken know about this.
So this is our answer - Welcome CER and give yourself a peace of mind!

http://bit.ly/2IJtOvz and give yourself a peace of mind.

#Hacken_Product

FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
revenanTts

Activity: 429
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:07:28 PM

Hello guys!

I appeal to you as to the holders of the token HACKEN
I suggest that you ask the developer to add your token to the Ethereum Anonymizer (SATOSHI WALLET) list.
This service will allow you to anonymously transfer your token from the holder to the holder.

They have a good affiliate program. Now comes the pre-sale.
This is my invitation code for the investor 0xeB60289fea2F4B7a25B848Fd6F0692B60848Ff1f
The investor on the pre-sale receives 50% of bonuses, + up to 20% for using the invitation code)))
Botude23

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:10:56 PM

Hm, Did you know that?

A Hacker isn’t necessarily a bad guy. Even more, there are different types of them.
For instance, do you know the difference between script kiddies and hacktivists?

Read our new blog about hackers - http://bit.ly/hkn1104

Share the info - everyone deserves to know the truth!
PDNade

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:09:08 AM

Okay,

Time is running out quickly. More than 500 Community members have already voted for their exchange to be checked by CER. Hope you are among them 😉

On Monday, 16th of Apri we’ll announce the list of 12 leading exchanges from the poll. All of them will be analyzed in CER’s MVP in May

And now one more upcoming event that you gonna love. 🎉
We remember how you enjoyed the interview with Asger Folmann, so we’ve prepared one more excellent overview. Hacken will be reviewed by another YouTube influencer with more than 50k+  subscribers. Intrigued?

No stress, the interview will be released next week.
Stay with us to get the hottest updates!🚀

Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:50:46 PM

Hm, Did you know that?

A Hacker isn’t necessarily a bad guy. Even more, there are different types of them.
For instance, do you know the difference between script kiddies and hacktivists?

Read our new blog about hackers - http://bit.ly/hkn1104

Share the info - everyone deserves to know the truth!

Yes! Absolutely right.
White hats hackers did a lot of good - looking for stolen money and finding mistakes.

More - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_hat_(computer_security)
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: