Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:01:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  (Read 87237 times)
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:14:12 AM

An absolutely beautiful article from Enterpeneur.com, focused on matters of cybersecurity, just dropped and it's a fantastic read.
And of course, Hacken and Remme, one of our valued parters, are both on the list.

Find out why Entreprenuer.com thinks white hats matter - https://bit.ly/2KJzeb2

Read. Learn. Be safe!

#Hacken_news

Thank you very much!
I will read this article.
It is very pleasant that these Ukrainian projects achieve high performance.
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:16:00 AM

New joiners,

This info is for you 😉 Check it out!

To be the one who receives the hottest updates and participates in real discussions join the:

📍Hacken Official Group – https://t.me/hacken_en
📍For those who like Twitter - https://twitter.com/Hacken_io
📍To follow us on Reddit, click here - https://www.reddit.com/r/hacken
📍We are on Steemit - https://steemit.com/@hacken
📍And finally Facebook - https://www.facebook.com

And don't forget to enjoy the Friday!🎉

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
PDNade

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:58:07 AM

#2. Last month there were so many talks about Data Protection. I bet you are aware of it!

Thus, here is our answer and contribution to this big project!

7 important steps to ensure GDPR compliance in the data breach age
- https://hacken.live/2ILk7kL

One more step to ensure your data protection and to prove that we care!

#Hacken_news

FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
CryptonPrime

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

HAcken.io HKN 5kk max suply

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:49:25 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2018, 10:32:25 PM by CryptonPrime

Cooperating with VeChain and Strategic Partnership with Lemochain... NICE ONE. Now I think we are going to 10$ in next few months.

My only dream is to ensure family safety. <3
Oldman53

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:23:01 AM

It is extremely tough to tell when this business can take off, but with the launch of their Hacken Accelerator in Q2 of 2018, I could see some traction start to build.
I consider it a great long-term hold and already filled my bag with Hacken tokens
CryptonPrime

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 10:37:37 AM

It is extremely tough to tell when this business can take off, but with the launch of their Hacken Accelerator in Q2 of 2018, I could see some traction start to build.
I consider it a great long-term hold and already filled my bag with Hacken tokens

I got bag with 20 000 HKN (paper wallet) Cheesy Ill wait for top 100 Cheesy

blindminer

Activity: 360
Merit: 120

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:21:08 PM

Not heard about Hacken Accelerator before but I have my doubts this one will fly anytime soon, it's a project with real value and security is much needed in the space but somehow they don't manage to get some awareness. Also their ICO was far behind expectations, they burned a hell lot of unsold token which did increase the value per token, just the market does not seem to took notice.

AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:34:42 PM

If this could get succeed to make its place among top 100 markets than it will make you rich. I also holding this token from long time and have plan to keep continue with this through the year.
PDNade

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:48:06 AM

✨Hacken Community,✨

We know that all of you expect some news about CER, but before that, let’s take a moment to summarize all the crazy amount of work that has been done over the spring! To be honest, it’s been challenging, but nevertheless, we’ve enjoyed every moment! And we thank you for your daily support!

📍Here you will find the review of our joint achievements, new partnerships and the most exciting moments of last quarter -  https://hacken.live/hknSR18 📍

Drum roll, please!🎧

🔥The closed beta-test version of CER is going live tomorrow🔥

Starting on the 1st of June, crypto influencers on Youtube and other media outlets will be the first to test and review the product. We feel this will give us some highly valuable feedback, as well as provide CER with a grassroots PR boost. We know you have been waiting patiently, but please trust us; it’ll be worth the wait. By about the middle of June, we’ll be releasing an open version to the public.

Only a little time left before we start publishing reviews! READY...STEADY...🚀🚀🚀

bitcoindian

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:55:18 AM

✨Hacken Community,✨

We know that all of you expect some news about CER, but before that, let’s take a moment to summarize all the crazy amount of work that has been done over the spring! To be honest, it’s been challenging, but nevertheless, we’ve enjoyed every moment! And we thank you for your daily support!

📍Here you will find the review of our joint achievements, new partnerships and the most exciting moments of last quarter -  https://hacken.live/hknSR18 📍

Drum roll, please!🎧

🔥The closed beta-test version of CER is going live tomorrow🔥

Starting on the 1st of June, crypto influencers on Youtube and other media outlets will be the first to test and review the product. We feel this will give us some highly valuable feedback, as well as provide CER with a grassroots PR boost. We know you have been waiting patiently, but please trust us; it’ll be worth the wait. By about the middle of June, we’ll be releasing an open version to the public.

Only a little time left before we start publishing reviews! READY...STEADY...🚀🚀🚀

Very good to know about it, because from the beginning of their ICO team is very dedicated about the developments and it has already built lot of trust in between the members. Everything we have to wait until they start releasing it to the public.
CryptonPrime

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 01:44:33 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2018, 03:09:39 PM by CryptonPrime

If this could get succeed to make its place among top 100 markets than it will make you rich. I also holding this token from long time and have plan to keep continue with this through the year.

But I think we will see huge drop before go up in next weeks. This night HKN dropped to 25k and it can go lower. Someone can trying to break the price to get it in cheap Cheesy 10-20k is very possible.

p.s. I have bought much coins in Yobit when price dropped under 12k Cheesy I have bought HKN at 3500-12500 sat between 12.2017 and 01.2018.

PDNade

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:32:13 AM

Hacken fellows,

Monday comes with a small but pleasant update! Want to find Hacken on Social Media? It has never been easier🤗

💫Check it out💫

📍Facebook - hacken.live/facebook
📍LinkedIn - hacken.live/linkedin
📍Reddit - hacken.live/reddit
📍Instagram - hacken.live/instagram
📍Twitter - hacken.live/twitter

Enjoy the simplicity and have a beautiful week!

Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:32:06 AM

Although only few blockchain based projects have used the services of Hacken so far but we are heading towards blockchain based economy. Where need of such projects to check the security and stability of platforms will become necessary. It is kind of long term investment with limited tokens supply going to perform excellent.
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:38:20 AM

Although only few blockchain based projects have used the services of Hacken so far but we are heading towards blockchain based economy. Where need of such projects to check the security and stability of platforms will become necessary. It is kind of long term investment with limited tokens supply going to perform excellent.
Definitely, the technology keeps on evolving to a higher tech level so does this kind of counterpart to maintain our security should be more effective as a concern for all our wallets and any other online transactions. It is good to have this security platforms.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
PDNade

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:38:08 AM

While all our thoughts are centered around the release of CER (Crypto Exchange Ranks), let's take a moment to remember the partnership that got the world talking about HackenProof.

Asian blockchain giant moves towards quality cybersecurity - https://hacken.live/2J8LC85

#Hacken_news

aadixx

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:54:55 AM

This coin is uselesss. Never more than 4$
cointopper

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:41:37 AM

Hello Hacken believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Hacken at: https://cointopper.com/coin/hacken

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:09:37 AM

Holding hacken will always give you good profit because the team is doing very good marketing about their products. Technical team is very active and getting more awareness and they keep making more partnerships with the companies.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:10:04 AM

This coin is uselesss. Never more than 4$
Lol. Looks like you didn't buy at ICO price, Investors paid 1 USD for Hacken during ICO and now it's trading above $2. If you think it's useless then you need to move on.  Tongue
CryptonPrime

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 12:41:09 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2018, 10:33:39 PM by CryptonPrime

I think someone will try to break down the price so we have to support and hold.

Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: