Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:23:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  (Read 1381 times)
sanaravena (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:08:09 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2017, 02:23:52 PM by sanaravena

BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:15:22 PM

This looks good. I'll be taking part for sure.

edit: Slack link on the website is invalid.
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:21:29 PM

This is very interesting, most hackers actually hide their identity even though they are white hackers, but this time being a concept of a project that provides security on blockchain technology, I want to take part in this project, hopefully run well
MacRohard

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:23:18 PM

this project is good. had bookmark this project. waiting for more information. by the way the logo is beautiful

sarfield

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:27:25 PM

This is a new concept for a coin, I haven't seen any coins like this that dedicated their coins for the Hacker.
At the future, I think there will be not much people wish to joins in, since there are not so many peoples able to do a hacking.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:27:18 PM

and Th a bunch of branches opened? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2135278.0
jimbo2000

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:29:30 PM

Hi, can you please explain how this coin will provide value to those people who aren't whitehat hackers?

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
sanaravena (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:00:28 PM

Dear All,

It seems like the psot was duplicated during our announcement yesterday. I would like to invite you all to follow and leave your comments on this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2135278.msg21349218#msg21349218

We love to hear your feedback!

Thank you,
Hacken Team

castiloros

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:02:23 PM

This is the first time i know that there is a coin dedicated for hackers.
Most of us think that hacker is anyone who are messing around in IT that make a bad thing in IT stuff. But the right one will be, all the programmer is count as a hacker, and the bad guy is a cracker.
Good luck guys.
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:30:02 PM

Hi, can you please explain how this coin will provide value to those people who aren't whitehat hackers?
So this is a limited coins that are dedicated for some group of peoples only?
Doing it will put a big barrier for the project you working for, since it will be just a small number that will be able to use the full potential of the coins.
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:03:44 PM

What about the unsold token? will them got burned or not? Whether later HKN token may be used for rent a white hat hacker? Anyway I like the concept which aims to increase the security of internet users.
Hacken Project

Activity: 113
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:48:19 PM

Dear All,

It seems like the post was duplicated during our initial announcement. I would like to invite you all to follow and leave your comments on this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2135278

Thank you,
Hacken Team
Hacken Project

Activity: 113
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:54:36 PM

This looks good. I'll be taking part for sure.

edit: Slack link on the website is invalid.

Thank you for your attention, please continue here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2135278

onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:18:43 AM

This is the first time i know that there is a coin dedicated for hackers.
Most of us think that hacker is anyone who are messing around in IT that make a bad thing in IT stuff. But the right one will be, all the programmer is count as a hacker, and the bad guy is a cracker.
Good luck guys.
you are right all those IT can hack but it ups to them how they used thier ability,because no one in this world can learn how to hack,hacken build for securing we hope the project launch soon, goodluck

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:44:15 AM

This is a new concept for a coin, I haven't seen any coins like this that dedicated their coins for the Hacker.
At the future, I think there will be not much people wish to joins in, since there are not so many peoples able to do a hacking.
yes many people or all the people doesnt want to hack that this project create, now a day the future of the system or internet in this world is safe..
onediamond

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:06:16 AM

Dear All,

It seems like the post was duplicated during our initial announcement. I would like to invite you all to follow and leave your comments on this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2135278

Thank you,
Hacken Team

yes many people or all the people doesnt want to hack that this project create, now a day the future of the system or internet in this world is safe..
This is very interesting, most hackers actually hide their identity even though they are white hackers, but this time being a concept of a project that provides security on blockchain technology, I want to take part in this project, hopefully run well
maybe one of the people here is hacker hide the identity studying the program how it runs getting idea,how wish the project can protect be ready for those kind of people

onediamond

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:42:40 AM

Dear All,

It seems like the psot was duplicated during our announcement yesterday. I would like to invite you all to follow and leave your comments on this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2135278.msg21349218#msg21349218

Thank you,
Hacken Team

i saw all post there a double same post what happen for that situation? I read already the white keep us updated thanks..

onediamond

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:56:21 AM

this project is only a government can authorize for dispersal or they can distribute or detecting of hacker using this program?

jianxinss

Activity: 304

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:10:44 AM

Where is your website link? I did not see it on the publicity; there was that your promotional text was too small, like ants
jianxinss

Activity: 304

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:11:59 AM

I am considering the legitimacy of this project, with the national policy will not be contradictory, in each country can be implemented down?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: