Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:29:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Adel | specializes in projects with an emphasis on blockchain | $ADL  (Read 38042 times)
musicmate

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:50:41 PM

Message from Adel slack by Marketing Director Jessica Zartler:

Dear Adel Community, I am proud to officially announce our two new community managers @Skord @michaelelykins who will join us as interns to start, and hopefully grow with their contributions and our projects. Chris Skordis is London-based, politics grad now studying a masters in Computer Science, a trader/tech analyst, and has an interest in learning more about Marketing. He's already an active member of several blockchain communities and platforms and wants to work towards becoming an ADL member. Michael is a Marketing Strategist and Community Manager already working in the space, he's also a trader with an interest in programming and has several micro certs in digital marketing. I am delighted to have their skills to work together in expanding our marketing efforts and amplifying our voice and vision. Please join me in offering them a warm welcome - Michael and Chris -- we're all excited you are here! They will be slowly taking over the main responsibilities of Slack and Telegram channels, but Gabriel and I will of course be here - shifting to expand on strategy and speed up iteration of upcoming projects iFin and beyond :rocket: :adelphoi: :tada::adel::confetti_ball: :seedling::sunny: :spock-hand:

Hey champ, just wanted to know when this coin will be listed on bigger exchange. I'm finding hard to by your coin on the current exchanges

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wolffang

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:27:46 AM

Message from Adel slack by Marketing Director Jessica Zartler:

Dear Adel Community, I am proud to officially announce our two new community managers @Skord @michaelelykins who will join us as interns to start, and hopefully grow with their contributions and our projects. Chris Skordis is London-based, politics grad now studying a masters in Computer Science, a trader/tech analyst, and has an interest in learning more about Marketing. He's already an active member of several blockchain communities and platforms and wants to work towards becoming an ADL member. Michael is a Marketing Strategist and Community Manager already working in the space, he's also a trader with an interest in programming and has several micro certs in digital marketing. I am delighted to have their skills to work together in expanding our marketing efforts and amplifying our voice and vision. Please join me in offering them a warm welcome - Michael and Chris -- we're all excited you are here! They will be slowly taking over the main responsibilities of Slack and Telegram channels, but Gabriel and I will of course be here - shifting to expand on strategy and speed up iteration of upcoming projects iFin and beyond :rocket: :adelphoi: :tada::adel::confetti_ball: :seedling::sunny: :spock-hand:

Hey champ, just wanted to know when this coin will be listed on bigger exchange. I'm finding hard to by your coin on the current exchanges

Mid January so probably next week the date in February will be announced for the 1:1 ADL Swap from Nxt blockchain to erc20 on Ethereum.
Will be easier to get on big exchanges from than on.
List of exchanges to contact is ready and contacts with exchanges are on going and will get extra effort starting from next week.
Resetif

Activity: 452
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:21:03 PM

Help me please. My coins are still on the site https://www.adelphoi.io/ after ICO. Can you show me the video tutorial or link - how can I get my coin?
wolffang

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:23:10 PM

Help me please. My coins are still on the site https://www.adelphoi.io/ after ICO. Can you show me the video tutorial or link - how can I get my coin?

Check your email that you used for registering for the ICO.
Adel team mails notifications for ppl that didnt collect after ICO.

Otherwise email info@adel.io
amintek15

Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:44:05 PM

unless you want to sell it verry fast right now I think its better for you to leave it there because you will need it on Adel website to make a swap from NXT to ETH token and I think most of us will do it..
Resetif

Activity: 452
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:41:00 PM

unless you want to sell it verry fast right now I think its better for you to leave it there because you will need it on Adel website to make a swap from NXT to ETH token and I think most of us will do it..

When adel will do swap from NXT to ETH token ?
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:59:11 PM

Does anyone have any idea why the price on c-cex is around one quarter of elsewhere?
It's at some 1000sat there while on stocks.exchange it trades way higher (only in the nxt pair though).

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
wolffang

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:30:28 PM

When adel will do swap from NXT to ETH token ?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2135312.msg28038634#msg28038634
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:09:49 PM

Adel: Investor perspective

One of the most exciting projects that launched on the NXT blockchain in 2017 was Adel.

Adel is an idea incubator that focuses mainly on blockchain projects. Submitting ideas and the execution of these projects are delegated to the Adel Members with the Adel core team supervising the end to end process.

An Adel member is a stakeholder who holds at least 64000 ADL coins (32000 if they participated in ICO). This allows the member to have access to all the community modules (eg. the collaboration module), participate to the project incubation and also submit own ideas.

The ICO was launched on May 1st and ended on the 31st of May 2017 collecting 442.5 BTC. Adel was the first KYC/AML/CTF (Know Your Customer, Anti-money Laundering, and Counter Terrorism Financing) compliant ICO in the world.

The result was below the minimum target of 900BTC so the members had to vote for keeping the project alive or if the collected BTC had to be returned to the investors. Members voted to go on with the project and Adel started its plan of developing the collaboration modules and follow their defined roadmap:

https://thewiring.com/2017/12/25/adel-investor-perspective/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=adelphoi_io
Jerry2030

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:27:10 PM

This coin is not worth investing. Just a pump and dump coin..  I am out. bb.  Undecided Cry
wolffang

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:58:02 PM

This coin is not worth investing. Just a pump and dump coin..  I am out. bb.  Undecided Cry

Have a good life trolling
Jerry2030

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:08:31 PM

This coins giving us false promises. A pure scam in the making. Dev just waits on the right moment to dump all his coins.
This coins has no volume at all. Just pump and dump, with fake news, fake hype, and deceptive promises.

Also he once put all of the coins on Stock.Exchange and sold coins for no reason... I find it a bit scammy... Wouldn't want to do anything with a fishy company like this.
wolffang

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:11:13 PM

This coins giving us false promises. A pure scam in the making. Dev just waits on the right moment to dump all his coins.
This coins has no volume at all. Just pump and dump, with fake news, fake hype, and deceptive promises.

Also he once put all of the coins on Stock.Exchange and sold coins for no reason... I find it a bit scammy... Wouldn't want to do anything with a fishy company like this.

Look at the weekly announcements and progress, so you know whats happening and going to happen.
What happens at Exchanges is not in reach of the team.

And you are making accusations about things without Proof.

And looking at your recent comments on other topics it looks like you are trolling around.
erv

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:51:00 PM

if dont have volume how can be p&d, look at roadmap, things are going to be made

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
Dantheman2

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:28:52 PM

Dev just comes on page, shares a story like months in a row with no value, then leaves, it doesn't even talk normal to us. Like we are his pawns or summing.
Dantheman2

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:30:05 PM

This coin is pumped with fake promises, lies and deceptions.

Don't fall for it.

The dev couldn't pay for proper exchanges, admitting they don't got any funds.
Bassica

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:13:21 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 01:32:45 PM by Bassica

Very excited to see the progress and growing attention! I think the swap the ERC20 is a great idea, as it underlines the blockchain agnostic approach, as well as opening the door for a lot more investors/participants to join the project.

The project coming into the spotlight more and more has probably taken longer than the team had hoped, but it just shows what can be achieved if one keeps working towards the communal goal! Props to the team and everyone involved. Will keep a close eye on the project in the coming year.

2018 will be aweome!
Adelphoi (OP)

Activity: 592
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 01:58:14 PM

Announcing the ADL Swap to Ethereum ▲ Adelphoi
We are putting the finishing touches on the ADL Swap Module for the upcoming move to Ethereum, planned for February 15th, 2018. Shortly before, we will release a guide on how to create an Ethereum wallet and move your coins from Nxt. For any questions related to the swap, reach out to us on Slack or Telegram:
https://adel-signup.herokuapp.com/
https://t.me/Adelphoi

ADL Portfolio Tracking ▲ getDelta.io
The next iteration of portfolio trackers is here - cryptocurrency portfolio tracker app, Delta, has added Adel to its listings. The app is being downloaded by thousands already since its recent release. You can track your ADL and download it for iOS and Android here: https://getdelta.io/

Probably the Best Blockchain Incubator in the World ▲ Adel
Adel was recently featured in TechCrunch alongside the top blockchain incubators and accelerators in this space. However, Adel offers much more than startup funding. Here are the top 10 reasons that set Adel apart from the rest, in the words of our members:
• COMMUNITY • Involvement from start to finish (I2P2E2 process). Innovators can build a team from members, get educated and get their ideas funded. Have an idea, but missing some skills? Find them in Adel ecosystem and build your team.
• COLLECTIVE • Blockchain agnostic with ties to multiple platforms (Ethereum, Nxt/Ardor, ByteBall, etc). The community environment offers a full package for innovators: community reviews, expert feedback, education, funding, and pitches.
• COLLABORATION • AdelWiki™ process capitalizes on membership expertise. Members can work on projects, learn from the community, be employed by innovators, and buy a stake in projects.
• COMPLIANCE • Fully compliant via an innovative two-tier cryptocurrency approach (ADL coins & ADS profit-sharing tokens).
• EXECUTION • Any project is executable world-wide. Collaborate in multiple roles: Be the dragon, an innovator, an expert, or a contributor.
• LEGAL • KYC•AML•CTF compliance to protect all projects and their stakeholders.
• NO HYPE • Announcing what has been accomplished and delivering on promises.
• PIONEERING • Crypto thought leadership and visionary entrepreneurship. Over 70 years of combined board level experience in ICT, finance, and global markets.
• VALUES • Openness, transparency, following moral and ethical standards, throughout the ecosystem.
• VISION •  The 1st blockchain incubator that takes ideas from a cocktail napkin to project execution.
ulterius

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:16:24 AM

This coin is pumped with fake promises, lies and deceptions.

Don't fall for it.

The dev couldn't pay for proper exchanges, admitting they don't got any funds.

What are you talking about dude?  Huh
The team supports the interest and you can see that the work goes on)
This is one of the most serious projects!
Yeah, maybe the team is not interested at the moment in exchange.
I was waiting for X10 or even X100, but as practice shows healthy growth much better than pump and dump.
Why give 1-10 BTC exchange when it is better to put the money into incubating ideas?
The rate in $ is growing and that's good. As soon as the world widit ready we'll fly to the moon!)
Adelphoi (OP)

Activity: 592
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 08:02:50 AM

Dantheman2,

Adel is a legitimate initiative, and we are in crypto for the long term.

We are also serious about exchanges, but on Nxt we were unable to get listed on many exchanges throughout 2H.2017, since they did not support the Nxt blockchain. For this reason, our members voted to move our coin onto Ethereum. The swap will begin on Feb 15th, 2018.

We are fully aware that 'haters will hate', and certainly there are a lot of scams in crypto at the moment - but calling anything a scam without any foundation to your claim, no research, no reading, and no other basis to such a statement - is wrong and abusive.

-- Gabriel, co-Founder, Adel
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: