Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:11:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Poloniex: Still safe ?  (Read 2266 times)
kriticko29 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:10:50 PM

Is Poloniex still a good trading site ? Recently i engaged in investing my money in poloniex and since the price drops i didn't sell my tradings yet and i was shocked when i found out that my tradings were already withdrawn from my account without notifying me on my on email. Any thoughts guy ? I need help Sad
Sahabat_

Activity: 322

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:34:27 PM

I think in addition to poloniex, there is still bittrex which is one of the big exchanges that exist today, bittrex has advantages in the field of rapid movement that allows us to trade and make money quickly. or maybe choose a hitbtc that I think is smaller than bittrex but can both benefit

MrEthics69

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:41:39 PM

It's a dependable site. This site help to increase your money
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:42:46 PM

For a start, no need to panic. You should check your profile settings and see if there was any in them changes. Maybe the thieves changed the Inbox. If everything is fine then you should contact support. They have more opportunities to deal with this problem. I have no problems with my account at Poloniex .
karasuri

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:46:36 PM

i has some trouble and lose my money so i don't recommended poloniex btw
dealung

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:51:03 PM

Is Poloniex still a good trading site ? Recently i engaged in investing my money in poloniex and since the price drops i didn't sell my tradings yet and i was shocked when i found out that my tradings were already withdrawn from my account without notifying me on my on email. Any thoughts guy ? I need help Sad

Poloniex is one of the best exchangers and I like to trade there.
You must make sure your email is properly connected to your polonix account and you also use 2fa.
My opinion you should contact support poloniex, explain your problem can also proof it.
milenium

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:55:56 PM

Why not? You look at their turnover, a good exchange, reliable. Subject to US law, and therefore reliable.

If you want to trade on another exchange, see where the main office of this exchange is located and what laws it obeys.
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:56:26 PM

First up, make secure your account is totally secure by applying all possible security measures. Poloniex had been troublesome for me a few months ago and I've never returned ever since. Their support team sucks to the core, ignoring tickets for weeks. Be sure to visit the site frequently to have an eye on your investments so that nobody can steal them from your account.
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:03:18 PM

I think so. Well the problem with poloniex (basically all exchanges, kinda) is their support. Their support system sucks so bad that it seems like they implemented a support system that came from the 90s. As if they are not dealing in a fast phased environment and their support takes days to reply to any inquiry.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:14:28 PM

How recent is that? These days you can't even log into Poloniex without having a confirmation code sent to your email, which you then have to type back into Polo before they let you in.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
rebel92

Activity: 616
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:18:45 PM

I think so. Well the problem with poloniex (basically all exchanges, kinda) is their support. Their support system sucks so bad that it seems like they implemented a support system that came from the 90s. As if they are not dealing in a fast phased environment and their support takes days to reply to any inquiry.

I find it really sad that it has to come down to threatening the company's reputation in order to get what you are meant to have. I am still yet to see the higher level of support they said they'd provide after getting rid of the chat box.
Emoclaw

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:21:22 PM

Poloniex is safe and a regulated/licensed exchange.
It is complete and utter SHIT though. Many issues with deposits not being credited and support is completely non-existent.

Use Bittrex.
Blazarius120

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:26:40 PM

Seriously don't take the risk. Just trade somewhere safer like bittrex and always move your coins to your own wallets where you control the keys.

JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:28:32 PM

I read so many horror stories about Poloniex that I actively avoid them.  But it sounds like you needed to setup 2FA.
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:37:45 PM

Maybe your accounts has been hacked by hacker and they turn off function or deteled notification in your email, because if they can hack your PC, why they do not have detail your email account Wink. So, if you do not want loss your money in next time, you should create new account and security with 2FA before start trading.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
kokojie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:47:59 PM

Polo is still usable if you don't need any support. But my support ticket has gone un-answered for months, not good sign for a healthy exchange, at least it shows their support system is not well managed, if support is not well managed, makes you wonder what other issues there might be. I would not recommend polo for anything major. I avoided mtgox, btc-e with no loss, because I can read and act on early signs of problem.

btc: 15sFnThw58hiGHYXyUAasgfauifTEB1ZF6
ccowl

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 05:54:08 PM

First of all, I like UI of Bitfinex the most. My favorite overall exchange is Bittrex, and I am still using Poloniex every day and its great. I've deposited and withdrew over $20,000 and traded for millions of USD. Not a problem. Except for when it was down for 3 days. That was not cool.

As for their company, they recently moved to a new building and hired more people. Doubt they will be going away any time soon. Finally, they cannot just take your money and disappear. They are regulated by US laws.
smajler

Activity: 125
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:11:49 PM

I send my money from polo to bittrex becouse on my account somebody login from Nigeria and he try widthraw my money.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   Own ONION   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    Highly Secure & TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary •  SegWit Wallet Released  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Coindgr

Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:22:46 PM

I have a ticket in Polo for 4 months... still pending...

This is an indicator to: Take your money out while you can

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
jefrihunter

Activity: 225

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:32:08 PM

I have a ticket in Polo for 4 months... still pending...

This is an indicator to: Take your money out while you can

same happen with me. I have contacted his support contacts and have tickets for almost 5 months but still pending. my advice do not use big amount because it will be difficult and very long time to withdraw from polo

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: