Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:11:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-E UPDATE ENGLISH 1! 2! 3! 4! 5! 6! 7! 8! 9! 10! 11!  (Read 2343 times)
erk

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:29:50 AM

Judging by the incredible number of people that ask the same questions over and over in the troll box, I can full understand why they disabled the support ticket system. There is no way know they could have handled the volume of questions from people that don't read the FAQ and news updates, so it's better just to leave the thing off until it dies down a bit.

aaron25177

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:02:53 AM

I've read the FAQ, and it was in the bitcointalk post, but did not get moved when the FAQ was added on btce.  Where did the NO us resident information go?  Is this still in effect or has it been changed? 
Electrolytez

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:40:58 AM

I've read the FAQ, and it was in the bitcointalk post, but did not get moved when the FAQ was added on btce.  Where did the NO us resident information go?  Is this still in effect or has it been changed? 

Yeah I am trying to locate that old post as well. BTC-E saying "No longer accepting/serving US Citizens". Looks like they deleted it for some reason and now they are just not providing an answer to any updates or FAQ on btc-e.nz

If btc-e just communicated better it would make the decision a lot easier for those people (US Citizens and other banned countries on the list) to take the 55%. Also their plan on Verified vs Non Verified accounts for withdrawal.

Feels like Btc-e just leaving this info out on purpose to shake out the weaker hands out.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 10337

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:05:54 AM

Yeah I am trying to locate that old post as well. BTC-E saying "No longer accepting/serving US Citizens". Looks like they deleted it for some reason and now they are just not providing an answer to any updates or FAQ on btc-e.nz

If btc-e just communicated better it would make the decision a lot easier for those people (US Citizens and other banned countries on the list) to take the 55%. Also their plan on Verified vs Non Verified accounts for withdrawal.

Feels like Btc-e just leaving this info out on purpose to shake out the weaker hands out.

Seems like they are acting like bullies from what I read on the withdrawal website, and that kind of surprised me.

I was already planning on leaving my funds with BTC-e, but now I feel like I am being bullied...  Cry Cry

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
erk

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:23:28 AM

Please post a link when you find it, I have not seen any such announcement.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:38:12 AM

Please post a link when you find it, I have not seen any such announcement.

Maybe you have to be signed into your BTC-e account to see the specific amounts for your account?

I have faith in BTC-e, but I was a little bothered by the way that they incorporated this.  I still have a considerable amount of respect and sympathy for their situation because I image that they are going through quite a lot of bullshit, right now, and they gotta figure out a way to minimize "runs on the bank."

My refund tab looked something like this substantively with some better formatting:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
This page is made for an immediate return of funds for those who do not want to wait, or do not believe in us.
You can receive 55% of your funds immediately, without verification, provided by your consent to refuse to receive the other 45% of funds.

All funds will be returned in coins only. That is why if you had funds in fiat currencies (USD, RUR, EUR), first they will be converted into USD at the exchange rate of Central Bank of Russian Federation, after that USD will be converted into liquid coins(50% BTC, 25% LTC, 25% ETH) at the exchange rate of other cryptocurrency exchanges and returned to them.

After the return of funds following this procedure, your account will deleted forever, without a possibility to restore it. If you wish to continue working with us after relaunch, you would have to open a new account.

All funds will be returned during 72 hours.

Your funds:
USD: [Amount calculated and inserted by BTC-e and edited out by me (for posting purposes)]     USD
BTC:[Amount calculated and inserted by BTC-e and edited out by me (for posting purposes)]  BTC
BCH: [Amount calculated and inserted by BTC-e and edited out by me (for posting purposes)]  BCH
Minus 45%:
USD: [Amount calculated and inserted by BTC-e and edited out by me (for posting purposes)]  USD
BTC:[Amount calculated and inserted by BTC-e and edited out by me (for posting purposes)] BTC
BCH: [Amount calculated and inserted by BTC-e and edited out by me (for posting purposes)] BCH

Recount of fiat funds:
For USD:
BTC: [Amount calculated and inserted by BTC-e and edited out by me (for posting purposes)]  BTC
LTC: [Amount calculated and inserted by BTC-e and edited out by me (for posting purposes)]  LTC
ETH: [Amount calculated and inserted by BTC-e and edited out by me (for posting purposes)]  ETH

You receive a total amount of (55%):
BTC: [Amount calculated and inserted by BTC-e and edited out by me (for posting purposes)]  BTC
BCH: [Amount calculated and inserted by BTC-e and edited out by me (for posting purposes)]  BCH
LTC: [Amount calculated and inserted by BTC-e and edited out by me (for posting purposes)]  LTC
ETH: [Amount calculated and inserted by BTC-e and edited out by me (for posting purposes)]  ETH

Calculation was made according to the following exchange rate:
BTC/USD: 4045.2, LTC/USD: 63.301, ETH/USD: 277.74, USD/RUR: 57.87, EUR/USD: 1.18.

To return your funds please specify your wallets for the transactions:
[Amount calculated and inserted by BTC-e and edited out by me (for posting purposes)]  BTC to the address:   
[Amount calculated and inserted by BTC-e and edited out by me (for posting purposes)]  BCH to the address:   
[Amount calculated and inserted by BTC-e and edited out by me (for posting purposes)]  LTC to the address:   
[Amount calculated and inserted by BTC-e and edited out by me (for posting purposes)]  ETH to the address:   

To refuse payment by currency (donate), write "-" instead of the address. Cpeдcтвa пo вaлютaм, пo кoтopым нe был yкaзaн aдpec, выплaчeны нe бyдyт.

I confirm that I refuse to receive 45% of my funds voluntarily, to receive a fast return of 55% of my funds.
I will not have any claims and demand the return of 45% of my funds in future.
I was notified that I could receive 100% of my funds eventually and I decline this option voluntarily.
I am fully responsible for the accuracy of the addresses for the payout that I have provided. If I have provided an incorrect address, I understand that it will be impossible to return the funds sent to this address and I renounce them.
I agree with a recalculation of 55% of my balance and transferring fiat funds into cryptocurrencies, and I confirm that it is fair.
I agree that my account will be deleted without an option to restore it after the return of 55% of my funds.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
erk

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:46:37 AM

Recent update translated:

The first wave of payments

09/04/17 15:38 by admin
Dear BTC-e users!

We made the first payments to users who requested a refund. Check your wallets.
Also, the working capacity of the page for return was restored.

There were some technical problems when sending transactions with the amount less than 0.001. These transactions will be made later.

BCH (Bitcoin Cash) will also be sent later.

Sincerely, BTC-e team
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:51:46 AM

Dear BTC-e users!

There were some technical problems when sending transactions with the amount less than 0.001. These transactions will be made later.

Sincerely, BTC-e team
If we make refund before 15/09 we will only take back 55% fund

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
erk

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:40:19 AM

Dear BTC-e users!

Sincerely, BTC-e team
If we make refund before 15/09 we will only take back 55% fund
So don't refund before 15/9 unless you are having a panic attack.
erk

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:18:45 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2017, 12:02:28 AM by erk

Latest update translated from Russian.

09/06/17 23:26 from admin
Dear BTC-E users!

We combined all the previous news and new ones into this text. We closely follow the questions you ask us and update our FAQ. For ease of familiarization, we divided it into subsections.

Thank you for your interest, sincere participation and support!

SUPPORT
When will the support portal be launched?
The launch of the support portal on the new site is scheduled for 10/09/2017

OLD SITE
Are the old deposit addresses relevant to the Koins?
These addresses are no longer relevant and coins sent to these addresses will not be credited. All new addresses will be generated on the new service.

ACCESS TO THE SITE
Do not come letters to the post office?
Check the spam folder, most likely the message came under the filter.

Is it possible to organize an input with an untethered two-factor, without the possibility of output to view the balance?
No, there is no such possibility.

SECURITY
Cases of phishing emails on e-mail have become more frequent.
We officially declare that we do not send any emails for verification, please do not open the files and do not click on the links.

Update security settings
1. Your password has been force-relieved. At the login, it is necessary to generate a new password or use the password that we will create for you, for this there is a separate function.
2. Edit 2ph, delete the old key and create a new one.
3. Check the list of white IP and delete inactive or out-of-date IP.

RETURN OF FUNDS
"When will the payment of available funds begin?"
"How to withdraw funds now?"
"In which koins will the Fiat be converted from my balance?"
All information is available at https://btc-e.nz/refund

"I made a request to withdraw funds and did not receive them, what should I do?"
1. Make sure that it's really been 72 hours.
2. Make sure that we have no news about delays and technical problems, here https://btc-e.nz/news
3. If the first two paragraphs are positive, write a personal message to the user support - here https://btc-e.nz/messages

MONEY TRANSACTION
I have not credited the deposit in coins after 25.07?
All deposits before August 1, inclusive, are credited. If funds are not credited, you need to write a ticket for verification, but this is only if you have not used the refund.

What about the funds that were transferred after August 1?
Deposits after August 1, we can not enroll, since they are under US control.

PAMM and MT4
Will MT4 and PAMM be available in the future?
Platforms Metatrader4 White label and PAMM were provided by Fxopen in the framework of contractual relations with them; But in connection with accusations against the service from the United States, they ripped the agreement unilaterally.

What about the funds that were used in the PAMM accounts?
We expect the receipt of correct data on PAMM accounts on 11/09/2017. After that, until 15.09.2017 the funds will be credited to the account of users. If funds are not credited to you, you must write a ticket.

What happened to the customer data on trading in MT4?
Funds from MT4 are credited to users' accounts, the closing date of positions on July 25, 2017. If you have not been credited, you must write a ticket.

FIAT
What will happen to the fiat in the users' accounts?
The team of lawyers works on fiat, which decide how to return access to it. At the moment, you have the opportunity to get 55% in koin.

In which koins will the Fiat be converted from my balance on output, before launching a new site?
BTC, ETH, LTC as a percentage.

COINS
How are things with BitcoinCash?
BitcoinCash is credited to all bitcoin holders in a 1: 1 ratio.

TOKENS OF EXCHANGE
Will there be tokens for each coin?
Yes. https://btc-e.nz/tokens

Is the Token for Fiat and Koin the same or are they different?
Different. For example, USDET. ET - in the marking means a token. In this example, this is the USD token.

Can I sell my tokens?
Tokens you can sell on the market or wait until we have them redeemed from you. Free tokens will be opened.

Where can I sell tokens?
On our site.

Tokens to other participants of the new exchange can be translated?
Yes.

NEW SITE
When is the opening of the auction?
Bidding will be launched on September 15, simultaneously, with the launch of a new site.

How will my funds and profile be transferred to a new site?
Will the new site have new passwords / 2fa or will all the security data remain the same?
Everything will be rescheduled. This will be done automatically, no additional action is required on your part.

Will the new service be Bitcoin Betting?
Will, after obtaining the necessary licenses.

What will happen to the funds on the accounts of those users who decide to stay and wait for the launch of the new site?
1. Your profile will be automatically transferred with all security settings (password, 2fa, IP white list).
2. All your funds will be transferred to a new site.
3. On the day the site is launched, the balance sheet will be recalculated at the market rate and will be credited to accounts with a higher ratio than 55/45. There will be no conversions, some of the funds will be transferred to tokens.
4. Tokens will be credited to your account balance, which you can use for bidding and issuing codes.

On a new site, will I continue to input and output as before? The commission's interest will remain the same?
We plan to increase the number of input and output methods and reduce commissions.

Will there be btc-e codes on the new platform?
Codes remain, but are transformed into more modern payment instruments.

Since September 10, we will launch a ticket system for solving the following private issues of our users:
• The balance is not displayed correctly;
• The funds from MT4 and PAMM have not been credited;
• The funds that were requested for withdrawal to payment systems did not come;
• Request a private key to send funds to ETH;
• The password is not suitable, reset 2ph, disable the IP white list. Account is locked and others.
Now these questions can not be solved in manual mode. Be patient.

VERIFICATION
Will verification be mandatory at registration?
No.

My account has been verified by you, will this verification be relevant?
The company that conducted the verification unilaterally terminated the contract, in this connection, if necessary, the verification will have to be re-run already on the new service.

How long will verification take?
Now the staff is being trained. We plan to carry out verification within 72 hours, if there is not an anomalously large influx of volunteers.

Will it be possible to verify several accounts that were on the exchange at one time?
Yes. A trading account can be more than one, but the output of a fiat in one.

What is verification needed for?
If you plan to enter and display Fiat, verification is necessary.

Do I need to be verified on a new site in order to withdraw the koin?
No.

Do I need to undergo verification in order to start trading on a new site?
If the balance of the account on the new site is replenished in koin, then no. If in fiat, then yes.

To exchange codes of coins and codes of tokens it will be possible without verification?
Yes, you can.

What documents are needed for verification?
1. For verification of identity, one of the following documents
must be submitted : It is necessary to provide documents confirming identity and fill in the necessary information:
- National passport (turn)
- Passport (turn)
- id card (both sides)
2. To verify the address of actual residence, one from the following documents, in which it should be indicated:
For verification of the address the following documents are accepted:
- Extract from the bank.
- Utility bill.
- Tax documents.
- A document confirming your residence permit and issued by local authorities.
- Judicial documents.
- Documents issued by state or other competent authorities.
3. Agreement.
It is necessary:
- will familiarize with the agreement;
- print out the agreement;
- sign on each page of the agreement;
- Download a scan copy of each page in good quality.
4. A qualitative self-photo with a passport turn in the hand.
Additionally, to confirm the identity, we can request:
- A photo with an ID card / passport near the person.
- Photo with ID card / foreign passport and against the backdrop of a personal account in our service.

Retired

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 10:12:38 PM

How many of you actually accepted the 45% fee deal?
Electrolytez

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:56:41 PM

Latest update translated from Russian.

09/06/17 23:26 from admin
Dear BTC-E users!

We combined all the previous news and new ones into this text. We closely follow the questions you ask us and update our FAQ. For ease of familiarization, we divided it into subsections.

Thank you for your interest, sincere participation and support!

SUPPORT
When will the support portal be launched?
The launch of the support portal on the new site is scheduled for 10/09/2017

OLD SITE
Are the old deposit addresses relevant to the Koins?
These addresses are no longer relevant and coins sent to these addresses will not be credited. All new addresses will be generated on the new service.

ACCESS TO THE SITE
Do not come letters to the post office?
Check the spam folder, most likely the message came under the filter.

Is it possible to organize an input with an untethered two-factor, without the possibility of output to view the balance?
No, there is no such possibility.

SECURITY
Cases of phishing emails on e-mail have become more frequent.
We officially declare that we do not send any emails for verification, please do not open the files and do not click on the links.

Update security settings
1. Your password has been force-relieved. At the login, it is necessary to generate a new password or use the password that we will create for you, for this there is a separate function.
2. Edit 2ph, delete the old key and create a new one.
3. Check the list of white IP and delete inactive or out-of-date IP.

RETURN OF FUNDS
"When will the payment of available funds begin?"
"How to withdraw funds now?"
"In which koins will the Fiat be converted from my balance?"
All information is available at https://btc-e.nz/refund

"I made a request to withdraw funds and did not receive them, what should I do?"
1. Make sure that it's really been 72 hours.
2. Make sure that we have no news about delays and technical problems, here https://btc-e.nz/news
3. If the first two paragraphs are positive, write a personal message to the user support - here https://btc-e.nz/messages

MONEY TRANSACTION
I have not credited the deposit in coins after 25.07?
All deposits before August 1, inclusive, are credited. If funds are not credited, you need to write a ticket for verification, but this is only if you have not used the refund.

What about the funds that were transferred after August 1?
Deposits after August 1, we can not enroll, since they are under US control.

PAMM and MT4
Will MT4 and PAMM be available in the future?
Platforms Metatrader4 White label and PAMM were provided by Fxopen in the framework of contractual relations with them; But in connection with accusations against the service from the United States, they ripped the agreement unilaterally.

What about the funds that were used in the PAMM accounts?
We expect the receipt of correct data on PAMM accounts on 11/09/2017. After that, until 15.09.2017 the funds will be credited to the account of users. If funds are not credited to you, you must write a ticket.

What happened to the customer data on trading in MT4?
Funds from MT4 are credited to users' accounts, the closing date of positions on July 25, 2017. If you have not been credited, you must write a ticket.

FIAT
What will happen to the fiat in the users' accounts?
The team of lawyers works on fiat, which decide how to return access to it. At the moment, you have the opportunity to get 55% in koin.

In which koins will the Fiat be converted from my balance on output, before launching a new site?
BTC, ETH, LTC as a percentage.

COINS
How are things with BitcoinCash?
BitcoinCash is credited to all bitcoin holders in a 1: 1 ratio.

TOKENS OF EXCHANGE
Will there be tokens for each coin?
Yes. https://btc-e.nz/tokens

Is the Token for Fiat and Koin the same or are they different?
Different. For example, USDET. ET - in the marking means a token. In this example, this is the USD token.

Can I sell my tokens?
Tokens you can sell on the market or wait until we have them redeemed from you. Free tokens will be opened.

Where can I sell tokens?
On our site.

Tokens to other participants of the new exchange can be translated?
Yes.

NEW SITE
When is the opening of the auction?
Bidding will be launched on September 15, simultaneously, with the launch of a new site.

How will my funds and profile be transferred to a new site?
Will the new site have new passwords / 2fa or will all the security data remain the same?
Everything will be rescheduled. This will be done automatically, no additional action is required on your part.

Will the new service be Bitcoin Betting?
Will, after obtaining the necessary licenses.

What will happen to the funds on the accounts of those users who decide to stay and wait for the launch of the new site?
1. Your profile will be automatically transferred with all security settings (password, 2fa, IP white list).
2. All your funds will be transferred to a new site.
3. On the day the site is launched, the balance sheet will be recalculated at the market rate and will be credited to accounts with a higher ratio than 55/45. There will not be any conversions, part of the funds will be

Sweet! Thank you very much erk for posting the info. I was holding out long as I could to think things over to take the deal or not. Cleared up a lot of the decisions. So people can register, trade, and withdraw as non verified! I guess US Citizen are okay to deal business on the new exchange since no verification is needed unless you deposit and take out fiat and there is no mention on blocking IPS from USA.
erk

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:23:09 PM

10.09.17 20:43 from admin
Dear BTC-e users!

Today we start the ticket system at - https://wex.kayako.com/

The portal is available in 2 languages: Russian and English.

Questions that can be solved through the ticket system on old accounts before September 15, 2017:

1. Questions on the return of 55% of funds until 15.09.2017
2. Getting private keys to withdraw funds from the pools
3. Questions on credited coins from 25.07.17 to 1.08.17 (inclusive)

Questions that can be solved only after passing verification at a new site:
1. Unbinding 2f if you do not have access to it.
2. Changing mail
3. Unlocking the account (If it was blocked before July 25, 2017)
4. Search for inputs and outputs by wire transfer (SEPA, SWIFT, etc)

PAMM Information
- all users are credited with a refund of PAMM accounts

Sincerely, BTC-e team
erk

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:20:56 PM

Translated from Russian
11.09.17 19:19 from admin

Dear BTC-e users!

Let's take a look at the main issues:

Start date of the new site has not changed - September 15, 2017!

Do I need verification for btc-e users on a new site?
Users will be able to conduct the following operations without verification - trading in all pairs, input and output of funds through the codes of the new site (analogue of btc-e code), and input and output in koin.

Verification is needed for those users who need to enter or withdraw Fiat using wire transfer, sepa and other payment systems that require mandatory identity verification.

Can I withdraw my funds from the account on the day of launch of the new site?
Yes.
After launching the site in your account, you will be able to see the available output methods. We have expanded the network of partners and agents. If you want to become our agent or partner (in your city or country), then write a ticket in the section for partners https://wex.kayako.com/.
In addition, new ways of input and output of fiat will be available (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Europe, Asia - any bank).

Can I withdraw my koins from the account on the day the new site is launched?
Yes.

"Give a specific answer about the Fiat. If I had everything in the account in USD, the new account will have the same + tokens, or coins + tokens? "

On the day the site is launched, some of the funds will be transferred to tokens. There will be no converting of fiat into koin. Recalculation will be with a higher ratio than 55/45.

What are the limits on the output of coins and fiat?
Data on limits will be known on September 15, 2017.

For which accounts is verification mandatory?
Accounts that were blocked until July 25, 2017 (when you sign in, "Your account is blocked. Please contact support" appears).
Accounts for which you need to change your e-mail.
Accounts for which it is necessary to untie the 2fa.
Accounts for which you want to remove the IP whitelist.

Sincerely, BTC-e team
erk

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:22:41 PM

Translated from Russian
11.09.17 19:19 from admin

Dear BTC-e users!

Let's take a look at the main issues:

Start date of the new site has not changed - September 15, 2017!

Do I need verification for btc-e users on a new site?
Users will be able to conduct the following operations without verification - trading in all pairs, input and output of funds through the codes of the new site (analogue of btc-e code), and input and output in koin.

Verification is needed for those users who need to enter or withdraw Fiat using wire transfer, sepa and other payment systems that require mandatory identity verification.

Can I withdraw my funds from the account on the day of launch of the new site?
Yes.
After launching the site in your account, you will be able to see the available output methods. We have expanded the network of partners and agents. If you want to become our agent or partner (in your city or country), then write a ticket in the section for partners https://wex.kayako.com/.
In addition, new ways of input and output of fiat will be available (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Europe, Asia - any bank).

Can I withdraw my koins from the account on the day the new site is launched?
Yes.

"Give a specific answer about the Fiat. If I had everything in the account in USD, the new account will have the same + tokens, or coins + tokens? "
On the day the site is launched, some of the funds will be transferred to tokens. There will be no converting of fiat into koin. Recalculation will be with a higher ratio than 55/45.

What are the limits on the output of coins and fiat?
Data on limits will be known on September 15, 2017.

For which accounts is verification mandatory?
Accounts that were blocked until July 25, 2017 (when you sign in, "Your account is blocked. Please contact support" appears).
Accounts for which you need to change your e-mail.
Accounts for which it is necessary to untie the 2fa.
Accounts for which you want to remove the IP whitelist.

Sincerely, BTC-e team
aesma

Activity: 2408
Merit: 921

fly or die

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:16:05 AM

Any news about this ? Are most people able to get back into their account, or is it made very hard ? Do they then transfer funds, or continue to trust BTC-E ?
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:08:42 AM

Any news about this ? Are most people able to get back into their account, or is it made very hard ? Do they then transfer funds, or continue to trust BTC-E ?

Yeah..  BTC-e is doing a real great job, given how heavily they were attacked.. and things seem to be going pretty well.  Of course, they gotta try to get back some trade volume that is maybe 1/4 of what it should be, but given the circumstances, they may be able to build that trade volume back up, if they can stay away from the USA govt from seizing any of their assets, again.

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:29:23 AM

Yeah..  BTC-e is doing a real great job, given how heavily they were attacked.. and things seem to be going pretty well.  Of course, they gotta try to get back some trade volume that is maybe 1/4 of what it should be, but given the circumstances, they may be able to build that trade volume back up, if they can stay away from the USA govt from seizing any of their assets, again.
Everything needs to come from their non English following, which happens to be mostly Russians supporting that exchange no matter what, due to the lack of proper alternatives.

I must however point out that the volumes wex is generating look very suspicious, in the way of wex itself, or whatever other entity is trying to make that exchange look more active than it in reality is.

Only time will tell whether or not it will manage to regain its old status in the market, but I highly doubt it. Their only chance to potentially achieve this, is when they buy back the tokens at spot value 1:1.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
WINNIE_POOL

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:10:37 PM

moneypolo, btce & wex is scammers, pls help me to return my money
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2253412.0
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1138

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:45:19 PM

Everything needs to come from their non English following, which happens to be mostly Russians supporting that exchange no matter what, due to the lack of proper alternatives.

I must however point out that the volumes wex is generating look very suspicious, in the way of wex itself, or whatever other entity is trying to make that exchange look more active than it in reality is.

Only time will tell whether or not it will manage to regain its old status in the market, but I highly doubt it. Their only chance to potentially achieve this, is when they buy back the tokens at spot value 1:1.
1:1 buy back on the tokens on spot value is somehow impossible seeing on their status they are not fully recovered yet specially on the issue that they are facing now and talking about Wex volume is indeed suspicious and unbelievable for a short period of time .For now I don't tend to follow up the situation regarding on BTC-e status if they would able to regain the previous status back in the past but well there still a lot of time.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: