Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:30:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best 50 Coins To Hold 3 Years  (Read 7111 times)
HODL It

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:50:54 PM

I'm not sure if 50 is too much... Twitter crypto folks seems to invest between 2% and 3% of their portfolio in any one given coin.... so I guess... between they have between 50 and 33 coins at any given time.

50 coins would be a lot of trouble to rebalance, manage etc imo. 33 coins doesn't seem to crazy to me...
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:24:00 PM

50 seems way to much out of 1200.
I currently hold Ark, Stratis and Ardor with intentions of long-term hold unless something radical happens.
Yeah 50 coins are simply too much, I’m holding about 10 coins at the moment and I’m already finding difficult to keep track of all my investments if my work load was 5 times greater than that then I do not know if I will be able to keep performing my job at my current level, right now cryptocurrencies are not my main job so I cannot allocate as much time as I would need if I held 50 coins.
gamerfan

Activity: 766
Merit: 501

BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:18:52 PM

50 coins are definitely too much! In my opinion you need to make 5-10 good investments and you'll become quite rich in 3 years. If you see 3 years ago, you'll realise there were very cheap coins that now are priced very high. So it's better to pick carefully. Quality over quantity is my mantra.

catgod

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:24:44 PM

Take a look on ESPERS. Low market cap, great potential. Last months espers team had some issues and because of that the price has heavily dropped. Now ESPERS team have surpassed the issues and ESPERS its on its way again.

Furthermore November 1st there is an update and upcoming updates during next months.

I think it is a really interesting coin for Hodling for a year or two. Great profits can be made.

Just take a look at it and do not be scared by FUD, thus in the long term as the team is working hard price will surely increase.

Take your own conclusions and do not invest more than you can afford to loose. Smiley

Cheers!
Freegan

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:28:52 PM

In my opinion, it is almost impossible to predict which cryptos will perform better in the coming years, taking into account that more and more new coins are emerging every day and it is likely that new cryptos with better advantages will emerge during this time. Meanwhile, I'll stick with the classics: bitcoin, ether, Ripple, Litecoin and maybe waves, steem and deeponion.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:42:06 PM

In my opinion, it is almost impossible to predict which cryptos will perform better in the coming years, taking into account that more and more new coins are emerging every day and it is likely that new cryptos with better advantages will emerge during this time. Meanwhile, I'll stick with the classics: bitcoin, ether, Ripple, Litecoin and maybe waves, steem and deeponion.
Digital market is very unpredictable but I think trusting old crypto coins like bitcoins some famous altcoin will not harm us. The best for investment is definitely bitcoin and exerts predicted it to touch 25k dollars within next five years.

By watching its increasing fame and demand, I have full faith in its potential. Ethereum, monero, waves, litecoin, neo and Ethereum classic are some of the altcoins that I can trust for next three years.
PPleaseman

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:21:35 PM

Let‘s see,btc,eth,ark,rise,omg,ubiq,request network,chainlink, waltonchain, modum,golem,status,
I hold all this coin and think they will do got

Cheers
Abe.lard

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:24:41 PM

how about AE token?
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:33:08 AM

50 is crap ton of amount. I can barely manage my portfolio with 10 coins let alone 50. lol. ETH, QTUM, PIVX, SIA, DGB, Stratis, Steemit and bunch of others.
This is something that I have been wondering as well, how can someone manage so many coins, how can someone research so many projects, after all if you get to hold 50 coins then that means that you need to research many more projects, I will probably need to do that all day and I do not know if even that will be enough since I will get tired of doing that very quickly.

Correct. It's quite difficult to keep up with so many altcoins and their update. I've tried holding over 10 in the past and it didn't end too well. Even with 10 I find it difficult to keep up with updates.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
thew3apon

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:27:34 AM

Three years is too long for the crypto market. Everything changes very quickly and is renewed. Making 1-2 year plans makes the most sense. Divide the investment into 3 and divide short-medium-long.
Cucumbaba

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:26:42 AM

Why hold so many coin , just hold 1 coin XMR, you will be bery rich in next 3 years for sure mate, buy now, rich later hehehehe

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:31:59 AM

Best Coin to keep in 3 years? I do not think it's that much. Is not that a very big number, I think with the Coin on the market today, that's impossible.

Let's talk about stability and price. No Coin is the same as Bitcoin, all AltCoin tend to differ greatly and lag with Bitcoin developments. So if we expect in 3 years the price of an AltCoin will rise dramatically just like Bitcoin, I think the odds are very small. If we invest into Bitcoin and wait for 3 years, I make sure it will produce enormous results.

So if told to say 50 Coins, I do not think I can. Maybe I can only mention a few Coins only: BitCoin, LiteCoin, Ethereum, Zcash, Dash, Monero, etc.
bitmagic1984

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:40:26 AM

I am holding some XVG. Is it good to average it at current price ?
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:58:19 AM

Invest in Taas,the best profit sharing token.The second dividend payout is going to happen by Nov1.Buy some and move to your wallet before 31st of this month and earn passive income.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
swoolzze

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:54:19 AM

Right now, I have a small portfolio but growing and I'm trying to put together a plan to get to 50 Coins that I grow over the next 3 years.
I'm looking at ICO's as well of course.

Currently, I hold:
BQX
CVC
DENT
DNT
GNT
IFT
MBI
NLC2
PAY
SNC
TIX
PROPY
ATL

I'm looking to expand. I dont want to swing trade as I prefer to buy and hold for future home building plans.

What do you think are great coins to add for long term growth?

For me, I think the coins that I should hold for long term is ethereum. It has a good quality and very good quantity for now and most for the future of it.
Lisk_beginner

Activity: 649
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:44:58 AM

Zcoin
Pivx
Nexus
Monero
Éthéreum
Rlc
Golem
LaLuna

Activity: 259

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:46:55 PM

Right now, I have a small portfolio but growing and I'm trying to put together a plan to get to 50 Coins that I grow over the next 3 years.

Currently, I hold:
BQX
CVC
DENT
DNT
GNT
IFT
MBI
NLC2
PAY
SNC
TIX
PROPY
ATL

I'm looking to expand. I dont want to swing trade as I prefer to buy and hold for future home building plans.

Check on Rise. Really like the look of $Rise at the current price for a longer term hold. Small market cap, large upside and reasonable supply.
Bobbyrari

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:04:34 PM

Gcr Hextracoin & coss, trust me guys you won't regret holding these coins, been studying them for a while, I see these coins making some few lads rich
coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:11:54 PM

in my opinion my bag
COSS
EVX
ETH
GAME
MGO
LTC
Cindicator
Some of them nearly ICO or under value now.
So this is good chance to grab some more

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
gmf1000

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

Play2Live presale starts on 5th December

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:18:34 PM

Currently, I hold:
BQX
CVC
DENT
DNT
GNT
IFT
MBI
NLC2
PAY
SNC
TIX
PROPY
ATL

Where is ETH XMR and WAVES?

Why hold so many coin , just hold 1 coin XMR, you will be bery rich in next 3 years for sure mate, buy now, rich later hehehehe

yeah, I also hold XMR,, I'm sure XMR will have a good future ~

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀