Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:40:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best 50 Coins To Hold 3 Years  (Read 7102 times)
ManuBBXX

Activity: 839
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:00:13 PM

1- Bitcoin
2- Onion
3- WTC
4- ZCoin
5- SHIFT
6- LSK
7 - Zencash
8- Ethereum
9- OMG
10- Waves
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
blacktux88

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 09:33:38 PM

opus - opt
playkey
siacoin
eth
ebtc

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:45:58 PM

I think best coin to hold must be a currency like NEO, QTUM... dont hold token len cvc, sub if they cant change into currency.
50 coins to hold is many in your portfolio. I have in my list neo, waves, and eth these are my best coins in my porfolio yet Im also lookin for other coins to add.
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:47:58 PM

your choices are really weird, I think many of these altcoins will die in the future.
i can see it already
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:56:45 PM

Why would you want to know what the 50 best altcoins are. Most of them are of no significance and just create noise. Now with today's prices of bitcoin most altcoins are fading away. Best altcoins are Bitcoin, Ethereal, dash. All the rest can be ignored.

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:30:41 PM

I'm not sure if 50 is too much... Twitter crypto folks seems to invest between 2% and 3% of their portfolio in any one given coin.... so I guess... between they have between 50 and 33 coins at any given time.

50 coins would be a lot of trouble to rebalance, manage etc imo. 33 coins doesn't seem to crazy to me...
But why choose 50 coins, what I mean if you really take the time to research your coins then you do not need to make such small investments in so many coins, you can invest a lot more in a coin if the overall number of coins goes down, after all why would you want to hold a few good coins and many mediocre coins when you can hold good coins exclusively.
HodlusMaximusInvestus

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:39:06 PM

No one knows
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:49:12 AM

It will be foolishness to think you can buy 50 coins and hold for 3 years, the life cycle of ICO projects will be very short and most if not all will definite go to zero, so it is better to be actively managing your portfolio eith monthly, which to be is better than holding, you can hold BTC because it has proven to be sound and not other ALtcoins
kordsa

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:51:23 AM

dovu will be bigger than $uber according to blog below. dovu 6 mil mcap vs uber 69 bil mcap. this is unbelievable
https://t.co/om340K9tUA
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:01:33 AM

What do you think about LINK? I'm thinking invest LINK.  Huh
And ofcourse best coins are ethereum, waves and bitcoin to hold 3 years Smiley

cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:41:59 AM

Right now, I have a small portfolio but growing and I'm trying to put together a plan to get to 50 Coins that I grow over the next 3 years.
I'm looking at ICO's as well of course.

Currently, I hold:
BQX
CVC
DENT
DNT
GNT
IFT
MBI
NLC2
PAY
SNC
TIX
PROPY
ATL

I'm looking to expand. I dont want to swing trade as I prefer to buy and hold for future home building plans.

What do you think are great coins to add for long term growth?

I think you better add OKcash (OK) because they have great and big community worldwide and also many projects coming up. It will be huge in the future. Just like they slogan "OKcash is the future of cash"
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:08:40 PM

It is really unpredictable which coins will survive so long. The crypto space is changing fast. Most important thing is not too large coin supply and also an active community
Instead of holding such a diversity, wouldn’t it be better to hold few crypto coins which are capable of giving huge profits. The digital market is very volatile but it is the future also. Soon people will use digital currencies more than paper money.

Investing in digital asset is not a risky act as far as the asset is a deserving one. Bitcoin is my first recommendation but some altcoins like Ethereum, litecoin, waves, monero and neo are also good options.
Correct, diversifying your investments is a good strategy but at the same time people can exaggerate, holding 50 coins is simply too much I do not know if there are 50 projects that are worth your investment, right of the top of my head I can think of 15 or 20 good projects, but 50? You will need to dig deep in order to find that many promising coins.
Lompe

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:20:26 PM

Right now, I have a small portfolio but growing and I'm trying to put together a plan to get to 50 Coins that I grow over the next 3 years.
I'm looking at ICO's as well of course.

Currently, I hold:
BQX
CVC
DENT
DNT
GNT
IFT
MBI
NLC2
PAY
SNC
TIX
PROPY
ATL

I'm looking to expand. I dont want to swing trade as I prefer to buy and hold for future home building plans.

What do you think are great coins to add for long term growth?

I think you better add OKcash (OK) because they have great and big community worldwide and also many projects coming up. It will be huge in the future. Just like they slogan "OKcash is the future of cash"

OKCash just by his name indicates me that I should not invest in it.

For you OP to choose the best altcoin, better check that it proven stable in the time in spit of all its empty promises, because Litecoin is not especially awesome technically, but it is hard-boiled and safe to invest in.
Yuuto

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:30:26 AM

Definitely diversify.

I think that NLC2 may be able to get past some of its competitors if enough advertising is done. We've seen how easily it can get pumped, if it gets listed by legit exchanges(apart from yobit) then we'll see some growth.

Right now, ETH seems cheap as well. 0.04 BTC compared to 0.1+ BTC ATH.
HodlusMaximusInvestus

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:50:21 PM

BTC, XRP, XMR maybe more
cryptobeting

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:54:56 PM

nebl  Huh
Evil Genius

Activity: 424

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:04:53 PM

In my bag :

1) IOTA;
2) Ripple;
3) NEM;
4)Litecoin;
5)Bitcoin cash;
6)EOS;
7)Santiment;
8)The small amount : stratis, via coin, DTV, edgeless, elastic.

and i want to add : Eidoo, Qchain.
semiwylson

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:53:54 PM

Surely iexec is the top coin
pokerjet

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:42:28 AM

Hundreds of altcoins living today will be garbage next year, they will die %90.  I'm guessing MarketCap will live the first 20 coin of the first. I do not know which coin to keep except the first twenty. The good ones will prove themselves next year, and they need to implement road maps. Ethereum proved itself in a few years.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:35:45 PM

While I am one of the most enthusiastic BTC investors you will find, I cannot and will not try to guess and predict that much for the coin.
I believe that it is going to be there and strong that far down the road, but it is just too much of a stretch to know for sure. Of course, there is no way that an investment can force you to keep it that long.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████