Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:17:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can you see bitcoin in the future?  (Read 1488 times)
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:53:49 PM

In future I have great expectations. I think Cryptocurrency will spread all over the world and btc will be main coin. Think, you have capital that gaining you day by day. And being limited increase demand to it. According to Quartz in 2018 btc will pass 5000. Just think Next years how many it will increase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:56:37 PM

Hi guys, I want your opinion if how can you see Bitcoin in the near future.
I can see bitcoin as a very successful thing in the future that bitcoin would be known and would be use by many in the future.I can also see bitcoin as one of the money currency of a country and the bitcoin has a very bright future.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:35:46 PM

I can see bitcoin in the near future if ever i get superpowers or get the ability to travel in time and tell you today what i saw when i went to the future yesterday. Hahaha

But really, with the current ups and downs of prices in the market relating to bitcoin, i can guess a number about $5000 plus, and maybe $10.000-$15k+ in the next few years. Although nothing is really for sure when it comes to bitcoins, we can't deny the possibilities. And when this happens, I'll be on my favorite seat drinking brandy while smoking with a smile on my face. Thinking im glad i stuck with bitcoin.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:50:09 PM

I can see bitcoin as a very successful thing in the future that bitcoin would be known and would be use by many in the future.I can also see bitcoin as one of the money currency of a country and the bitcoin has a very bright future.
Bitcoin has a bright future ahead, I can see it will become the most use by many. With its innovation bitcoin become also attracted that it has a massive adoption. Also I can see it in the future a very successful as a digital online currency, fast transactions and low fees. Moreover, bitcoin value will become expensive because of high demand.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:01:04 PM

In the near future I see Bitcoin price and adoption increasing, probably some issues will continue and become worse soon (transactions costs, delays), what can be a threat for Bitcoin future and a marketing strategy for its rival, the Bitcoin Cash, that is trying to sell the idea Bitcoin doesn't have a future, so you must move yourself to Bitcoin Cash. But I'm sure Bitcoin will continue ruling anyway.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:02:34 PM

Bitcoin has a bright future ahead, I can see it will become the most use by many. With its innovation bitcoin become also attracted that it has a massive adoption. Also I can see it in the future a very successful as a digital online currency, fast transactions and low fees. Moreover, bitcoin value will become expensive because of high demand.
As far as i have known bitcoin will have a great potential in the near future to be the number digital currency. Bitcoin will just need a massive supports to all of the people on earth, i think no one will be ever going to exceed its position at the top of the marketcap. Some alt coins will be trying to be on the spot but i believe that bitcoin will still stay at the top because this is the number one and father of all the coins.

corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:21:36 PM

Until now I see bitcoin has a chance to remain the best coin available in the crypto market for now and for the future, along with its development of course bitcoin will be able to achieve the actual function as a global currency and can be used for online or offline transactions .
blckhawk

Activity: 1498
Merit: 327

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:42:42 PM

Bitcoin has provided this world a completely different outlook for monetary system. We always have believed that centralised system is what required in financial landscape. But Bitcoin has broken that boundary and is touching heights because it has given an opportunity to everyone to control their own money. It is just the beginning for Bitcoin. Still it has to conquer many parts of world. Many countries have already understood the potential of Bitcoin and have implemented it in their system. I see a bright future for cryptocurrencies. They are the future of money maybe not in the way we see them today (possibility of development is always there).
As a user of bitcoin, i see bitcoin as a future of our economy.  Bitcoin provides the things that our country need to look differently than other countries and i see bitcoin has a lots of potential that it will change our economy and bring our country to the top.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:48:59 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2017, 08:03:29 PM by olubams

With the way things are going, I am not sure to say that the future is secure for bitcoin but one sure things is that, if bitcoin magages to survive all these onslaughts against it from Miners and developers with several versions that we don't know still coming, then the future is conquered already without any iota of doubt.
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:51:52 PM

Bitcoin has provided this world a completely different outlook for monetary system. We always have believed that centralised system is what required in financial landscape. But Bitcoin has broken that boundary and is touching heights because it has given an opportunity to everyone to control their own money. It is just the beginning for Bitcoin. Still it has to conquer many parts of world. Many countries have already understood the potential of Bitcoin and have implemented it in their system. I see a bright future for cryptocurrencies. They are the future of money maybe not in the way we see them today (possibility of development is always there).
As a user of bitcoin, i see bitcoin as a future of our economy.  Bitcoin provides the things that our country need to look differently than other countries and i see bitcoin has a lots of potential that it will change our economy and bring our country to the top.
I would not hurry to say that bitcoin can influence the economy and even more so help it. The government has not yet adopted its unambiguous position regarding the crypto currency. Therefore, we can not say for sure that the crypto currency will gain government scale

Labay

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:45:40 AM

I see that bitcoin worth hundred thousand dollars and not the future coin but it can we use.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
cramblimp

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:48:48 AM

Bitcoin in the near future is much popular to people because even in other country, bitcoin was used. I can see that bitcoin is on top of cryptocurrency.
iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:01:49 AM

I believe bitcoin in the future will be very popular in various countries and it is not impossible to become legal currency that can be used for various payment transactions both offline and online.
and certainly along with its development may be bitcoin will have value much higher than the current price.
Anthonyxx

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:17:10 AM

In the future I see bitcoin rising to about 5-6k $ by the end of the next month.
For the next few years bitcoin will be falling gradually to a min. of around 2.5 k $.
Then,at a time of next halving the price could jump all the way up to 10k.
Generally I see bitcoin increase in value,especially after some problems like high transaction fees are resolved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: