Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:11:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 pictures from houston i would like to share with you  (Read 519 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:48:11 PM

It's not the exact one i saw but i get the spirit accross, individual, duty, bringing the cows to safety.. It was a cowboy in the middle of the main road of a small town driving his cattles. There is something very powerful in this picture. In the sense that it symbolize to my opinion a big part of the american story. Cattles/cowboys/natives, gold rush, oil rush, bitcoin rush what ever the cattles will be there! What ever!

The pther one pictures why america is america! Individuals working togheter free of charge to help their fellow. One nation under god undivided. I love how a decentralized spontaneous organisation can emerge and accomplish great and vital things. I would just advise to develop communications and it tools to integrate such effort in the system while preserving it swarm aspect (hard to do).

It really exposes the fraud that most statists are.

The only question is how such people could have been tricked to make some plants illegals ...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:26:39 PM

.... Individuals working togheter free of charge to help their fellow. One nation under god undivided. I love how a decentralized spontaneous organisation can emerge and accomplish great and vital things. I would just advise to develop communications and it tools to integrate such effort in the system while preserving it swarm aspect (hard to do).

It really exposes the fraud that most statists are.

The only question is how such people could have been tricked to make some plants illegals ...
To be fair, there is a massive coordinated effort by several levels of government also.

yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:34:14 PM

I still don't understand why even in the face of all this that the media finds the time to bash Trump, it's like he caused the hurricane in the first place, they should all stick together because lives are being lost here.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:38:33 AM

I still don't understand why even in the face of all this that the media finds the time to bash Trump, it's like he caused the hurricane in the first place, they should all stick together because lives are being lost here.

I recall the media blamed Katrina on Bush.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:00:23 AM

And at the same time not blaming him for 9/11 ..

YEP that's the media for you Grin.. TOTAL LIARS ..
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:19:09 AM

they should all stick together because lives are being lost here.  Cheesy Cheesy..

Shame you couldn't say the same about young adults shooting and killing each other every day..

Shame you couldn't say the same when someone as no money for health insurance and dies because they have no treatment..

Shame you couldn't say the same when a poor person is left out in the cold to freeze to death..

Actually shame on you AMERICANS for being ass holes to each other because you don't believe in helping the poor..

Takes a flood or someone on fire Cheesy Cheesy..

And what made me laugh the pledge to donate 25k movie stars Cheesy Cheesy..
Jeez they spend that on a bottle of champagne ..

I pledge 25k when i make 10 million a movie Cheesy

Where is the million pledge because you can afford it..

1 million per super star ..
10 million per billionaire..

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:51:38 PM

Moment kind-hearted Harvey volunteers are stopped from handing out supplies in Houston---

Two Illinois men were stopped from handing out supplies in massive buggies by officials in Vidor, Texas

Jared Kirkendoll and Scott Green had driven 16 hours to Texas to help after Hurricane Harvey devastated the Houston area

A law enforcement officer stopped the buggy and ordered the men to leave, saying: 'Because I said so'

The men were taking people to dry land and handing out water and other supplies when they were stopped

Read more and watch the video at http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4851070/Harvey-volunteers-stopped-helping-angry-police.html.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:54:42 PM

Hurricane Irma to track toward US;
Residents of East and Gulf coasts urged to prepare now

Read about it at https://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/hurricane-irma-to-track-toward-us-residents-of-east-and-gulf-coasts-urged-to-prepare-now/70002631.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:37:13 PM

I recall the blame leveled against Bush being for the response to the event rather than the event itself.  In my opinion the critique was quite fair as the response was amazingly poor in multiple ways.  At least when viewed from a 'normie' frame of reference.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 06:59:27 PM

Trump denies global warming.   Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:31:26 PM

If only we'd have paid a few $T in carbon indulgences to the high priest of science (Al Gore) then Houston would not have flooded.  Obviously!

The plebs made the same mistake in 1935 apparently:

When will they ever learn?

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 08:09:18 PM

If only we'd have paid a few $T in carbon indulgences to the high priest of science (Al Gore) then Houston would not have flooded.  Obviously!

True.  Less CO2 in the atmosphere would reduce the severity of storms.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:38:44 PM

True.  Less CO2 in the atmosphere would reduce the severity of storms.

There are multiple problems with this idea.  Among them:

- It is not necessarily true even in the most basic sense.  Storm severity seems most associated with polar and equatorial differentials in temp/pressures, and the magnitude of these differentials could occur at any mean temperature level.

- CO2 is a trace gas in our atmosphere, and the human contribution is a minor fraction of that.  Even as a 'greenhouse gas', CO2 is dwarfed by H2O.  The suggestion that paying Al Gore any fraction of the world's GDP between 0.0 and 100 percent and expecting that he could do anything about CO2 (much less pressure differentials) is rather absurd.  And that is assuming that he even tried rather than simply taking the money and playing techno-God with his Technocrat friends.  The latter seems to be what these people are after vis-a-vis the global warming scam.

I initially poo-poo'd the idea of manipulating the world's climate via geo-engineering.  After studying that for a while I no longer do, although playing around with CO2 is not the way to do it.  I currently suspect that a major element of the 'global climate change' scam is to justify the use of geo-engineering.  This is basically the same thing that medicine-men have been doing for tens of thousands of years.

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:54:13 PM

Hey boys houston never happened.
Fake news and staged shitz.

I know all the people in the pictures. They are statist you can rent for 30$/hour.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:56:21 AM

Hey boys houston never happened.
Fake news and staged shitz.

I know all the people in the pictures. They are statist you can rent for 30$/hour.

I am curious about what you say. I lived in Florida for a while, and went through several hurricanes. There was ample evidence of the devastation that the hurricanes had done, although I had not seen the doing of it personally.

Roads and buildings had been washed away. You could see their remains. I suspect that some of the roads are still there, split down the middle, half having been washed away by the ocean surges.

However, let me say again that I never saw the actual fierceness that did the devastation. So, which is the fake news? I just took it at face value in Florida, and never went around checking to see if it was actually fierce hurricanes that did it, or if it was something else.

Cool

Tol9n

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:23:10 AM

This is the revenge of the media. Remember how he did not want to communicate with them? Now they decided to take revenge in this way. Sorry people who suffered from the disaster.

ridery99

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:45:30 PM

Very emotional pictures. The real American spirit of freedom and justice, it's still there. People are still caring and helping each other, no matter how hard the bankers, media or globalists are trying to brainwash and divide them. Real unity, not some LGBT mind control event. True inspiration for the rest of the world!
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:52:01 PM

The plebs made the same mistake in 1935 apparently:

When will they ever learn?

Thanks for sharing! Really interesting. Would have been nice if msm was able to find archive footage of the flood. However they would have gone hysteric when listening to the old timers commentaries... their muppet, intoxicated and conditionned brain would have gone into ceizure from the shock.

It did real'y change since 1935...

Very emotional pictures. The real American spirit of freedom and justice, it's still there. People are still caring and helping each other, no matter how hard the bankers, media or globalists are trying to brainwash and divide them. Real unity, not some LGBT mind control event. True inspiration for the rest of the world!

As much as i totally agree with your message, i would just suggest that bankers maybe the least implicated in what you rightly point. Technically the msm and the globalists are at war with the bankers, they would have a chance if they could understand risks... but they don't they are too stupid. Only apperances has value to them.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: